• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Xbox 360 - OMG!!! THE RED RING OF DEATH

    Xbox 360 - OMG!!! THE RED RING OF DEATH


    OMG!!! THE RED RING OF DEATH

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Any chance in removing the rest of this deepish burn? Tried scratch removal, it has basically made it smooth and I have gone through most of my compound to remove it...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Internal memory just disappeared mid game?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    So I was playing the first episode of Life is Strange to mop up some achievements I have left in it, when all of a sudden, I got booted back to the game's main menu, with a message stating that the hard drive the save file was on had been removed. One problem with that: The save file was on the 4 GB internal memory that comes with the system (Xbox 360 S, if anyone cares), and even after turning the system on and off a few times, all that's showing up on the storage screen is the 250 GB external (internal, I guess) hard drive I have, as well as Cloud Saved Games.

    Any suggestions on what to do, if anything? The internal memory for the system is mainly dedicated to save files and user profiles at this point, so kinda sucks not having it.

    https://imgur.com/a/XeJWsZI

    submitted by /u/PocketSnails68
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I purchased LEGO Star Wars TCS for Xbox 360. The problem is that my account, which has previously connected to Xbox Live, won't, and will even automatically sign me out of my profile.

    What's going on, and how can I fix it? It won't let me save my game progress without it

    I can send images over discord for proof. DM me for the profile

    Edit: I just found that the Service Alert is on. How would that be fixed? (Sorry for so many questions but I don't want my purchase to go to waste

    submitted by /u/Azmo-the-Titan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to share gamertags

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Just got a xbox 360. Looking for people to play with. I have titan fall, battlefield 4, minecraft, forza 4, call of duty advanced warfare and cod modern warfare 2. My gamer tag is TwitchTvSerif. I no longer stream

    submitted by /u/Prodialup
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone in this community still play Minecraft on 360

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:42 PM PST

    I sold my ps4 recently so I could go to a concert and I got a 360 to hold its place for a bit til I get a pc so now I have no friends to play anything with so if someone still plays Minecraft on 360 hmu so we can build a world together or something

    submitted by /u/stoneybologna720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment