• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Xbox - This isn't even a question and may I know why the ban?

    Xbox - This isn't even a question and may I know why the ban?


    This isn't even a question and may I know why the ban?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    I have tried every troubleshooting option. I’ve tried turning it off and on. I’ve tried the offline update. I’ve tried resetting it. The update fails every single time. Won’t go past 11%.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    controller options

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    I am a long time FPS player...looking to get a controller with paddles on the back so I can pretend my reason for dying so often isn't a lack of skill but rather a lack of an expensive controller.

    Seriously though, I am considering the Elite series 2. I think the Elite 1 would suffice b/c I play wired anyways and I think it would be enough...other than the many negative reviews I have read about triggers, grips, etc breaking very easily.

    My questions - Are there other good options to the Elite series 2? Is the Elite 2 a higher quality build this time (to those first day buyers who play a lot)? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jshish8
    [link] [comments]

    My Custom-made gamerpic

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    So, I dont know where to post for this, but I am looking for gaming buddies.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    As my title says, I am looking for people to come game with.

    You can add me using PhillyPlaysThis. Hope to hear from some people!

    submitted by /u/PhilPlays90
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else getting this problem?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    My xbox one s doesn't give sound from games or people to my headset my tv sounds fine but the headset doesnt seem to work, its an on off thing.

    submitted by /u/Vendeada360
    [link] [comments]

    I can't download a game on the windows 10 store on PC

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    The game is ark survival evolved and i've always had problems with this game. I recently just reinstalled it on my xbox because it wouldn't launch. I want to install it on my PC too. It says i own the game in the windows store but when i click install, and choose a hardrive i want to install it on, it won't work. I have enough space on the hardrive and i have completely uninstalled ark off my PC so it's a blank state. When i choose my device, nothing happens. At all, i can't think of any reason why i can't install it.

    submitted by /u/Haaazard
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm wondering where I should go to find box art for my games.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Any suggestions? Not quite sure if this is where I should ask.

    submitted by /u/CrinEx
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket league Xbox 120hz

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Hey guys just curious, but can you run rocket league at 1440p@120hz?

    submitted by /u/kjrayo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix for the DVD drive not reading bug?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    It's a known bug that Microsoft has yet to fix for almost a year now. My DVD drive does not read disks on start up if it's not on instant start mode and has to be cycled(turned off and on) again for it to work. Doing a system reset does not help. I would prefer not to use instant start mode and have the console actually shut down since I don't use it for days some times. Is there a fix or workaround besides instant start mode?

    submitted by /u/Dragonstar914
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    So my xbox 360 and xbox one Microsoft accounts are the same, but I dont know how to sign in my xbox 360 account onto my xbox one. I'm sure I'm just stupid for not understanding, but can someone please explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/BarfinBadger
    [link] [comments]

    New controller not working

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    So I bought a new controller yesterday and was having no problems with connecting or using it. I turn it on today and it says it's disconnected but the light is still on. I've tried resetting and that only worked for about 30 seconds.

    submitted by /u/sllapp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment