• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Xbox - Portable xbox.

    Xbox - Portable xbox.


    Portable xbox.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    You love to see it, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and Xbox X

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    idk if anybody wants this but here

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Anybody use Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth on their PC?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Hey I was just checking before I go buy a controller to use for my PC. Xbox wireless Bluetooth controllers can function perfectly with just Bluetooth and not needing the Xbox wireless adapter for the PC correct?

    submitted by /u/theangel_lucifer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox on windows 10

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    So I'm trying to play Xbox on my windows 10 (it already had the software on it when I got it) but I want to use a controller but does it matter what controller I use? I can't figure out how to connect the 360 controller but I don't know if I need the cord or not. Or should I be using the one controller. Sorry I'm a girl and I don't usually play but I play like two games on it.

    submitted by /u/confusedbuthappysoul
    [link] [comments]

    Claim your ultimate gift now for Spotify / Discord / EA just blatantly not working at all. When I click offer it goes to a screen that says "Content not available"

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    What the fuck man? I've reached out to Xbox support, xbl, Xbox American account, no one has any answers.

    submitted by /u/rayned0wn
    [link] [comments]

    My Elite V2 has developed a fault after just 10 days of use

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I'm so disappointed, given the promises of it being completely re-engineered and the cost of this thing. When I press RB, often it registers 2 or even 3 presses instead of 1, which is obviously no good.

    I'm tempted to get a refund and wait a few months to see if they iron out the kinks, but I thought that about the V1 and AFAIK it was never improved in any way at all after release. Oh well.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the xbox game pass ultimate

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    I want to try out the $1 promo but what keeps me from trying it out is about the $1 sounds too good to be true. I just want the pc games, discord nitro, and spotify premium. My questions are:

    1. After getting the $1 for 3 months, can you cancel it immediately and still get the 3months?
    2. When you cancel it do you lose the discord nitro and spotify premium?
    3. How much is the tax added for California for the $1 promo?

    Thank you for reading, I'll probably have more questions later

    submitted by /u/midnightfestival
    [link] [comments]

    Hawken - A free gem of a Mech First Person Shooter

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    How did I not know about this game before? I bumped into it when looking through the free games in the store app. Yes, it's older and not the most refined or pretty of games. Yes there are plenty of paid upgrades if you choose to pay instead of earn them. But man, this game rocks for quick matches and lighting fast action. If you like fast paced first person shooters check it out. It's FREE!

    submitted by /u/LurG1975
    [link] [comments]

    Games pass ultimate.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    I had games pass ultimate for £1 for 1 month or something earlier this year and later realised I could have gotten a year of it at a huge discount...

    Is Xbox games pass ultimate console based like Xbox live? If I were to purchase a year of Xbox live on my alt account would I then be able to upgrade it to games pass ultimate across my two accounts?

    submitted by /u/GroupUpWithMei
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard and Mouse

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Recently started using keyboard and mouse for Call of Duty and I ran into an issue straight away however can't seem to find a fix for myself...

    My headset needs to be plugged into the controller for chat but the controller cuts out because of inactivity every 20 minutes or so which in turn disconnects the headset and brings up a menu on my screen when in game. It's a little annoying does anyone know a way around this?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/GroupUpWithMei
    [link] [comments]

    Didt't receive KOTR with Xbox bundle Jedi preorder

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    It was announced that if you preorder Xbox one S or X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle gamers will receive 2 additional games for free: Star Wars Knights of the OLD Republic and Star Wars Knights of the OLD Republic II: The Sith Lords.

    I didn't get them, ordered from Amazon. Does someone get them?

    submitted by /u/karvai007
    [link] [comments]

    LG C9 Flickering Screen in HDR games (was working yesterday) xbox one x

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Happy Saturday,

    Got a LG C9 oled it was working just fine when I set it up yesterday with my xbox one x. The TV updated and the xbox Turn off for a full second, then goes back on sporadically.

    • not sure what to do any direction would be greatly appreciated.
    submitted by /u/goatgobaahh
    [link] [comments]

    What's the catch with Ultimate and gold stacking?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    So with the current "3 months Ultimate for $1" I keep seeing people say to extend regular gold first since it converts all remaining gold to Ultimate. So if you have 1yr gold it converts a full year to Ult for $1. If this is true, why is Microsoft allowing this as it seems like it's a mistake? Won't it convert but then just charge you the renewal after 3 months at the normal price?

    submitted by /u/blairg8
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the disc drive problem solved, but now this is happening.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Xbox game pass for 1$.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    I plan to buy this "as a gift" which would come as a redeemable code since if I buy it it'll immediately start the 3 month period. Now I'm thinking if I can buy this "as a gift" and send it to multiple emails as redeemable code.i can use it ocer a period of a year. Doea that work or is that somethibg Microsoft has restrictions on?

    submitted by /u/ZCM1084
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how long cases are under review for?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    So I had a back and forth with someone after a game, pretty light-hearted and no bad language used, he felt hard done by and after the conversation I got notified of a ban against me, I had no other chats so it had to be this person who reported me, what I don't understand is why the ban carried when there were no breaches of the Xbox terms of service, of course I've appealed the case but it's been under review for the past 4 days now and at this point it feels like the two weeks will be up before they bother to even look at evidence, any help?

    submitted by /u/arc0893
    [link] [comments]

    Question about XBOX ultimate game pass

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Hey all, I just saw the xbox ultimate game pass and got super hyped about getting it, after some checks it seems like it's only for xbox one and I have a xbox 360.. Any chance to get it for the xbox 360? I hope there's a way to still get it..

    submitted by /u/SkellyIL
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 disc drive is stuck, can somebody help me figure out why this is happening?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Old Gamertag Showing

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Me and My friend see our old gamer tags and our gamer tags now under it, anyone know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Skdkfpsm
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimate rewards?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    I just subscribed to GPU and I cant seem to find the codes for spotify ea access and discord which was part of the promo. Does anyone know where I can find this?

    submitted by /u/ItsLazyguy123
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse Staying on screen when playing astroneer.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I am using Xbox Play Anywhere, and my mouse cursor is stuck on the screen. does anybody know a fix? just for info, i do not have discord overlay, i have xbox game bar, and nothing else. i have rebooted my pc as well as unintalled and reinstalled the game several times. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/throwaway451678
    [link] [comments]

    Why does 3 months of xbox game pass ultimate cost 12.99 for me?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    When I log in on my account the price goes from €1 to €12.99. Does anyone know why this price increases?

    submitted by /u/FieldCharger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment