• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My OG Xbox comfy pants found at a thrift store.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Assassin's Creed Ragnarok World Map Size Rumored To Be Twice The Size of Odyssey

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Option to Block Xbox Messages from Users With 0 Gamerscore

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Suggestion: Xbox Should add an Option To Block messages from users with 0 Gamerscore to counter spam and other unneeded problems

    submitted by /u/GaryFranko
    [link] [comments]

    349.99 Star Wars Xbox One X plus free 3 month xbl and 30$ e-gift card at Best Buy

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Here’s a MW code! :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    I got this game today not knowing this was a promotional disc. Does this have the full game? Or is it a segment of the game? I have like, literally no info on this. Please help!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    [Deals] 3 Months of Gamepass Ultimate are only $24.99 instead of $44.99 at Best Buy.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Sea of Thieves Full Game Download

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Xbox says it's overheating but it and the power supply are clean and there's more than enough room to vent

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Need help with boyfriend’s Christmas present

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Never posted here before so I apologize if I am not supposed to ask here but I need some help!

    I want to get my boyfriend a new Xbox for Christmas but I know nothing about gaming consoles. I remember in passing he said he got his Xbox like 6 years ago and how it was "sh*tty"

    That's all I'm going off of!! I am pretty sure he has an Xbox One, just an older version. I also know something about a new one coming out next December (2020) or something and I'm like should I just wait another year for the newest one? Because his wouldn't fart out in that time, it's old but not broken or anything.

    Really, that's all I know. How can I find out more about his version of Xbox without asking him obviously? And then I can use that info to try and get him a newer one.

    Also, I've considered getting him some gadgets for it instead of/as well as a whole new console but he just got a new headset and controller. If there is any other cools things FOR the xbox I could look into, drop some links!

    Any tips or suggestions on what to get for him are welcome!!

    Thank you all so much!! Once again, sorry if I broke any rules just a clueless girlfriend of a gamer who needs some help lol

    submitted by /u/throwawaybaby29
    [link] [comments]

    So there’s some seriously good deals on the XBOX store right now. What are some must play titles?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I'm a RDR2 & Battlefield junky.

    Currently looking at the following: Fallout 4: GOTY Edition $17.99 Far Cry 5 $14.99 State of Decay 2 $14.99

    submitted by /u/DB_Skibum
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any possible ways to solve this power issue? My Xbox is properly plugged in but refuses to turn on.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    For next gen xbox please revert back to old Friend system

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:00 PM PST

    I hate how in the Xbox One Friend system works. People send me friend request and forget to accept and can't find the request at a later day. Then few days later same person invites me to a game and forgot who he is because he is not in friend list but in followers. Xbox 360 had a good system where it would say friend request pending and would stay in messages. I don't understand the point of a follower, this is not Twitter or etc.

    submitted by /u/SpecRB
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought an Xbox one s so I have a couple of questions!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    First, when does the Xbox store update?

    Second, is there a Reddit that has all the deals for Xbox one? I know PS4 has a Reddit that has deals, was hoping the same for xbone!

    Also, what are some games you would recommend?

    Im loving game pass!

    submitted by /u/Fenwick440
    [link] [comments]

    GameStop getting rid of 10% for used games and Accessories but giving you 60 dollars of credit per year

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 Will Support 4K Ultra HD On Xbox One X, Out On March 27, 2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    New Xbone User- Is this gap/separation in controller plastic normal?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    You can get a custom background for the home screen using Dropbox.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Title.

    It seems to be a feature not very many people know about, simply use a phone or a device with Dropbox on it, upload your desired background to dropbox, log into the same account on the Dropbox Xbox app, and you'll be able to do it from there.

    submitted by /u/MrShotGunn3r
    [link] [comments]

    The option to 'start recording' for game capture is gone? You used to be able to record up to an hour with an external HD, now the option is gone.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Has anyone else noticed this? With an external hard drive to record my clips on I used to always get the option to start recording whenever I wanted in the capture section, and I could record up to an hour in 1080p. Now it only has the option to record the previous 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Is this a bug or problem anyone else is having?

    I checked my external HD and it is fine and has plenty of room, and it is still set to my capture location. Basically it just looks like the recording option is gone from the capture menu for some reason.

    I also hard reset my xbox and tried different games to see if it would show up, but no luck so far. If anyone can help, let me know, this is the main way I record game footage!

    submitted by /u/mastershake04
    [link] [comments]

    Super hot

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    About a year ago maybe, I got super hot for free with Gold. I played it a lot, and beat it. Now I want to play it again. It was saying I needed a disc???? So I uninstalled it, and went to the store to reinstall it, and it's saying I need to buy it. Edit: I still have Xbox live gold

    submitted by /u/MarshMallowNynja
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Atmos upmixing

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that the Dolby access app has been updated for the Xbox? Within the app there is now a toggle switch to enable upmixing to all channels. I only noticed this today because the Xbox pretty much forced me to re-enable Dolby Atmos. I'm assuming that it updated. Is this what we were waiting for?

    submitted by /u/Che_L
    [link] [comments]

    One month game pass, first digit is a X

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Headset question for gamers with glasses

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    I'm looking for a new headset for my fiance but she wears glasses and finds that her ears hurt due to her current headset pushing her ears into the arms of her glasses. Just wondering if any gamers with glasses have suggestions for a headset that doesn't break the bank and is comfortable to wear with glasses?

    submitted by /u/Memnoch86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment