• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Xbox One - Pre-Thanksgiving Halo 5 campaign with my little sister. Thank you Xbox and Project Xcloud for making couch coop gaming possible again!

    Xbox One - Pre-Thanksgiving Halo 5 campaign with my little sister. Thank you Xbox and Project Xcloud for making couch coop gaming possible again!


    Pre-Thanksgiving Halo 5 campaign with my little sister. Thank you Xbox and Project Xcloud for making couch coop gaming possible again!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    New Games with Gold for December 2019 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Who else would like to see a Stubbs The Zombie remake?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    One of the best games on the OG Xbox, we're getting a destroy all humans remake. Why not a Stubbs The Zombie remake?

    submitted by /u/GenesisFuneral
    [link] [comments]

    Man of Medan Gets a "Friend's Pass" - Invite a Friend who doesn't own the game and play through it

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    No Man's Sky 'Synthesis Update' launches November 28

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Gears Saga, Live, Gamepass. Enjoy.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Four games will soon leave the Xbox Game Pass.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Four games will soon leave the Xbox Game Pass.

    Life is Strange, Life is Strange Before the Storm, Ashen and PES 2019 should soon leave the Xbox Game Pass.

    https://preview.redd.it/4xcijvo96a141.jpg?width=4160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ae08d9d02d60849887f0df1f41408573050855aa

    submitted by /u/PrzmQ
    [link] [comments]

    Gruelling but brilliant plague survival horror Pathologic 2 coming to Xbox One (Game Pass) next month

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    Dragon age news seemingly teased for tomorrow

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    MOGA PowerA Phone Clip Warning

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Hey folks, just got my MOGA clip for my phone that Microsoft just launched with them.

    The design makes it clamp down hard around the Xbox Guide button causing friction on the shoulder buttons making them hard to press. Might be great for older controllers that don't have a full front plate but with my sport white it's a problem.

    I've only had it for about a half hour and maybe it'll slightly loosen over time but right now it's pretty annoying.

    The rest of the design with two arms are very nice. The clip is a slider for your phone that clamps on it. Seems sturdy but for peace of mind I'd like it to clamp slightly harder. But I did just shake it violently and it didn't fall out. Without a case on my phone I'm sure it could slide out but my silicone case helps it grip.

    Obviously the openings for connections are wide open so that's nice.

    Edit: added some photos

    Controller Clip

    submitted by /u/CallMeBinks
    [link] [comments]

    This happened after internet went out and I went to retype password in

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:46 PM PST

    [Giveaway] To celebrate the festivity of Thanksgiving, 3 Month Gamepass Subscription.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    'Tis the season of spreading and joy and love and so here we are.

    Had done an exchange with another kind stranger u/pluteaux here and it seems like I wasn't able to redeem the code for myself (only for new customers error), so not to let it go to waste and it would be immoral to sell it I thought to give it away.

    To participate, just comment a fond memory of you and your family of Thanksgiving.

    There will not be any random generator for this but I will go through the comments myself and decide. If you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, any other fond memory is counted towards this.

    The winner will be decided in under 24 hours and this post will be edited prior to that. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

    submitted by /u/qwertyuiop1158
    [link] [comments]

    [Deal] Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale for $24.99 @ BestBuy (In store or Free Shipping)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Ace Combat 7 DLC 6 Available Now on Xbox One

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Not sure why this hasn’t been posted here yet but The Escapists 2 is now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Here you go! I don’t play sea of thieves

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Adding a second Xbox in the house

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    We're about to get my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I have a ton of games, Xbox Gamepass, blah blah blah on the main Xbox we have in the house. I've tried watching numerous videos on how to share all of this so that he can access all of it on the new Xbox but they're so long and convoluted and it's driving me crazy. Is this the correct order:

    Sign in to his account on the main system, and set it to "Make this my home Xbox." Then sign-in on the new system. Is that it? I feel like that can't be it considering every video explaining how to do this is 6 to 14 minutes long.

    Also, how does DLC work? I noticed while playing Destiny 2 on his account (on the main Xbox) he doesn't have the season pass, but I do. He really just wants to play Destiny 2 with me (that's why he wants the Xbox). Do you have to buy two season passes even though you don't have to buy two copies of the original game?

    EDIT: Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/conspiracyeinstein
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the all digital version?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Im getting my son an xbox one s for Christmas and noticed the all digital one is cheaper. My only question is will he be able to digitally download xbox 360 games from the market place? Thank you !!

    submitted by /u/gabmary79
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One controllers breaking

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    So I have is coming issues Xbox one controllers with the right bumper stops working I remember over using my Xbox 360 controllers why do Xbox One controllers right bumpers break so easily?

    submitted by /u/jayx3333
    [link] [comments]

    Already got Xbox game pass ultimate. Enjoy

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    I opened wreckfest on my xbox one, and this appeared. Anyone know what is happening or what I should do?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Xbox community can be a beautiful thing ❤️

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    (Give away) 1 month game pass

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    [Question]: What racing wheel for Xbox One is the best? Price doesn’t matter

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Does anyone have any recommendations on racing wheels that support the Xbox One X? Price doesn't matter for me as I'm expecting to buy a top of the line product. I'm looking to get back into racing games like Forza Motorsport & F1.

    This is totally unrelated but, the last racing wheel I had was when I was growing up and my parents bought me a racing wheel for my PS2. I have no idea where it would be nor if I still have it.

    submitted by /u/CoderHunter1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment