• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Titanfall 2 is Still One of The Best Single Player Campaigns I Have Ever Played. It's $5 Now and You Won't Regret Spending it at all!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Google Stadia vs. Microsoft xCloud: Real-world comparison | Engadget

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Toy Story 3 Now free with games with gold

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Insane Robots is now free with Games With Gold

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Microsoft Reward Sweepstakes hints at Red Dead Redemption hitting Game Pass in 2020!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    I love Xbox.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Been with Xbox since 2008, and all I can say is thank you.

    To Microsoft, the Xbox team, and the Xbox community.

    All the laughs, rages, and good times will forever be cherished.

    It's amazing how even till this day, I still get just as excited to be able to play Xbox alone and with you guys.

    I'll be honest, I started this post after going out to Best Buy to purchase Modern Warfare. And I just couldn't contain my excitement especially after my Black Friday shopping experience.

    Yes, I was excited to finally get my game but something about seeing all these other people, kids and adults, walking around with their new Xbox's and games too with smiles on their faces, made me appreciate Xbox so much more.

    All these new gamers will experience the same laughs, rages, and good times just like me.

    And I'm thankful that these experiences will be never ending.

    Thank you, Xbox, for all that you have done and continue to do!

    submitted by /u/NonchalantMeow
    [link] [comments]

    First come first serve :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    For anyone who plays Sea of Thieves. The missing number comes after 3.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    The only time it has felt satisfying to have my gamerscore end with a 1!!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Sea of Thieves Code! First come, first serve.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for December 3 to 6

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Got a brand new xbox one s all digital for 33$ at eb games, so giving away Forza 3 game code.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Traded my old one S for 150$ and took advantage of the 179.99 deal.

    Just post random shit and I'll pm somebody this time tommorrow.

    Edit: I'm Canadian and we have eb games not gamestop in Canada, just incase people thought this was fake.

    submitted by /u/Dorksoulsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else experience this? all of the games me and my brother own were randomly erased from our library except these two.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Anyone else having trouble with Netflix?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    It's working on my phone, so it isn't an account issue. It won't work on any of my xbox's; I've reset/unplugged EVERYTHING network wise, and I keep getting an error code list (below).

    The only way I can get it to work is by resetting Netflix on the device, relogging in, and then it works... until you close out of Netflix. Then it doesn't work a second time.

    Uninstalling the app does the same thing as resetting.

    tvq-000, tvq-st-122, tvq-st-128, tvq-st-142, tvq-st-146

    submitted by /u/rev_apoc
    [link] [comments]

    Good game/game to get on Black Friday with budget of $20

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I'm mainly interested in shooters but I'll make exceptions

    submitted by /u/Craked_Skull
    [link] [comments]

    Two Xbox Ones in the Same Household / Sharing Games and Live Membership

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I'm looking at getting one of the digital Xbox Ones so that my S/O and I can play certain games (like Sea is Thieves) together.

    I'm having too much trouble understanding the whole "home console" concept, so I'm trying to figure out, is it possible to share my Live Gold, Game Pass, and purchased games between the two devices at the same time?

    Or am I going to have to have two Live Gold subscriptions?

    submitted by /u/localpathrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller display case

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any display cases Or something similar for controllers? Preferably wall-mounted. I've been looking around but haven't been able to find one that would fit about 10 controllers. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BostonianPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else Have This?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    I was replacing the batteries on my Xbox controller (surprise surprise) and I came across a message in the battery compartment that said "Hello from Seattle" and I was wondering if anyone else has this message or similar on their controller? It's on the bottom right, above the QR looking thing

    submitted by /u/CouchCanuck
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass Co op story games

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    What are some good Co op story games on game pass with 2-4 player Co op?

    submitted by /u/simonmjackson
    [link] [comments]

    1 month of Xbox Game Pass ultimate—HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!!!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Transferring games to a new Xbox

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Okay so I got a new Xbox and i want to transfer my gta 5 to my new one. With previous games, I've just networked transfered them, but I was wondering, could I just download like any normal game to my Xbox, and wud I still hav all my data (I don't have an external hard drive)?

    submitted by /u/Caeladrax
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] 14 Day Free Trial Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Yankee 3 Hotel Foxtrot 6 - 4 Golf 6 Yankee Xray - Delta Charlie Romeo Whiskey Tango - 7 Delta 3 Kilo Papa - Papa Victor Victor Xray Zulu

    Please post when you redeem it.

    submitted by /u/lordmoneyofman
    [link] [comments]

    Would i be able to use a converter cable to use an internal SSD on Xbox One X?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Black Friday deals have made an internal SSD super cheap and i'm wondering if i could use a SATA-USB 3.0 converter cable with an internal SSD to give me higher speeds than an external would?

    I've heard using external wouldn't be faster as its bottle necked by the Xbox? or would the adapter not change a thing unless i remove the HDD in the xbox and replace that?

    Thanks for any help and sorry if its not a good explanation!!

    submitted by /u/MVP_Bradsta
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox won't turn on

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    My Xbox One won't turn on after a few days being disconnected from outlet. The PSU when disconnect from the console, connected only to the outlet shows an orange light, when I connect it to the console the light starts blinking and the console doesn't turn on at all, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/carloshbg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment