• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Xbox - I don't need it ;)

    Xbox - I don't need it ;)


    I don't need it ;)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    The new gamertag system let's you be really petty. If someone was being annoying, couldn't you just make a new account with their GT so they forever have the annoying numbers for the rest of the account's life?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    For anyone who wants it

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Headset will not work

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Just bought an Rig 500 Pro HX and it will not work on my xbox. Plug it into my ps4 controller and works just fine but on xbox it will not. Any help possibly?

    submitted by /u/lolxddd01
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so I just got a Xbox One X about Games Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Okay so I got a one month trial with the console, I bought three 3-month cards while they were $25 and there is the 3 month trial for $1. I know with Sony the PS+ trial only works on accounts that have never had PS+ before (for the Xbox that would be the code that came with it).

    Will the code that came with it make me ineligible for the $1 3 month trial or vice versa? My goal is to get all 13 months redeemed which means I would have over a year of games pass for $76.99 which means I wouldn't have to buy games pass again until next black Friday.

    But if either of those makes the other ineligible I would rather get the 3 month trial for $1 than the free one month.

    submitted by /u/UntoldTruth_
    [link] [comments]

    I have an xbox 360 slim E. The disk drive stopped working. It will no longer read discs. But the system still works perfectly fine. All digital games run perfect along with all applications. How much money would I get if I gave to a gamestop to send out for repair?I heard a broke HDD was an easy fix

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Extended warranty

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    How much is extended warranty on Xbox one x through Microsoft?

    submitted by /u/Diaznick1
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to maximize game pass time with the new bundle and 3month deal?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Getting my one x today and it comes with a month of gold and gamepass.

    What is the best way to stack it with the new 3 month of gamepass ultimate for a $1?

    Get the gamepass ultimate first then add keys from the bundle?

    submitted by /u/spikerman
    [link] [comments]

    So my console keeps making this noise. How do i fix?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Upgrade

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Due to the recent price drops in the Xbox one X I have been thinking about upgrading. I currently have the Original Xbox one which I have had since 2014. I recently bought a 4K tv as well. Would it be worth upgrading to the Xbox One X? Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Crimsen-comet
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox doesnt read discs.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I own an original xbox that I got for like 20 dollars at a local thrift store, and it works, but has a strange problem, it doesnt read discs, It doesn't give an error or anything, it just doesnt play. Am I missing something, or is it just a glitch of some kind?

    submitted by /u/hhhhheaven
    [link] [comments]

    Mice and keyboards known to work on xbox one

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I haven't seen any lists before of one's that work

    I will try to keep this list updated.

    Mouse.

    Logitech MX Master

    Keyboard.

    Logitech K800

    Corsair K55

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Have to reboot Xbox to connect to Wifi each use

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    I am having a weird issue on my Xbox as of late and I am not 100% sure what might be the cause. Noticing after turning off my Xbox at night (Stand by) it disconnects from my Wifi and will not reconnect when I turn it back on. Couple times it has disconnected while playing, but luckily that has only been a couple times. The only way to get my Xbox to reconnect it to reboot it and it will automatically reconnect. I have removed my network and added it back and I still keep on having the same issue. Except for trying to do a factory reset does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this? I have had this Xbox since 2014 and this is the first time having bigger issues.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/veener79
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one adapter for Windows 10 not working, no sign of power and mircosoft aren't interested

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Is there any fix I could do? Would I need to solder a new USB port onto the adapter? I think the USB port on the adapter is the culprit as its a little bent and maybe it has broken the connection? My uncle did warn me about the shitty adaptors lol

    submitted by /u/EffectsTV
    [link] [comments]

    Helping a school for autistic children get an xbox 360 so they can play Just Dance. Buying a used 360 with a digital copy of the game. Help!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Will I be able to keep the game on the xbox for them to play without compromising the seller's privacy/microsoft account? Can I transfer the game license to a new account, or perhaps change the email associated with the existing account to a new one (with the seller's permission of course)? We'd really like to avoid spending any extra money on this as the school has essentially no money.

    EDIT: hey, is this an ok edition of the console: https://imgur.com/a/pfVhow4 ? Any known issues? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nagumi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Does the 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate stack towards the 36 limit? Say I buy a 24 Month Card then x3 3 Month cards will the GPU $1 Trial make it 36 Months?

    submitted by /u/WallyPRLS
    [link] [comments]

    PowerA controller troubleshooting

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Long story short, i have this XB1 wired controller from PowerA, it worked fine for 2 months but it started functioning badly so i tried to fix it. One of the fixing method i tried was a drivers update from a PowerA software on their site, i accidentally installed the drivers for the XB1 Spectra Pro controller, that's a not the model i have and now my controller is recognized like that but obv is not working properly.

    I tried uninstalling the drivers but when i plug the controller again the drivers installed are the spectra ones.

    It also blocks DS4 to make me use my PS4 controller as a XB360 controller, so i basically cannot use any controller on my PC.

    Does anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/AndreaNeon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One keyboard and mouse support

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Will the Xbox One S, Xbox One SAD, or Xbox One X ever get more support for keyboard and mouse? Like I want to use it to browse the app, use it in movie apps like Disney +, Hulu, ESPN +, etc, and some more stuff. Hopefully the next Xbox will have full support of it. But I was wondering if the Xbox now will ever get it.

    submitted by /u/Six6dogs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to use this?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Group Chat Messages

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Anyone else notice that Group "Chats" (Previously known as Messages) are no longer working recently? "Unable to send" from on the Xbox One console when trying to send a message?

    Using a smartphone app, it seems to work ok.

    As a separate related issue, Group Chats don't appear on the xbox website (account.xbox.com/SkypeMessages), I created a new group "chat" on the website and it's not appearing on either console or smartphone app.

    Messages, sorry "Chats" to individual gamertags seems fine and appears on all platforms.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying an xbox one x at this point?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I have a PS4 Pro, 3DS, and a decent gaming PC. But there are Xbox exclusives I would like to play.

    Right now at Best Buy, I can get the Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition Xbox One X with the white and black crimson Omen in ice and snow custom Xbox, custom controller, GoW 5 ultimate, GoW ultimate, GoW 2-4, and a 3-month games pass ultimate subscription for $349.99.

    So all-in-all it's about $225 in savings after taxes and the games pass are added up plus it comes with five games.

    With Project Scarlett expected to be released Q4 of 2020 would it even be worth it to pick up right now?

    Or would it be better to just save the $350 and pick up Project Scarlette year and then grab the games I want when they are super cheap since Project Scarlett will have full backwards compatibility? (that is assuming GameStop hasn't gone out of business by then)

    submitted by /u/UntoldTruth_
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help? Please?!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:43 AM PST

    So I was just signing into my xbox this morning, hopping onto mirrors edge, and it said "Sorry [my name], sign in through the guide" it also randomly signs me out some times.

    submitted by /u/ThiccExternalDrive
    [link] [comments]

    Missing number is less than 10 more than 4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Xbox black screen

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I'm getting the black screen with sound when I turn it on. It's a launch model Xbox One if that matters. I've tried rebooting full cycle and the low resolution mode trick. None of these work. Any other ideas before I go buy a replacement?

    submitted by /u/axlvandamme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment