• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Xbox 360 - My collection , not great not terrible

    Xbox 360 - My collection , not great not terrible


    My collection , not great not terrible

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Got my favorite Xbox 360

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Updates after turning my 360 back on after 5 years

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Hey everyone, we got the itch to play some games on my old 360 S, which also has a 500gb HDD. It appears most of my stuff (rock band songs, etc) is unavailable without an update. I'm assuming there is no choice but to update, but I wanted to ask if there were any precautions I needed to take to preserve any data since this thing hasn't been updated in forever?

    submitted by /u/ricodemus
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best budget games?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Hello!

    I just scored a hand me down 360 from my brother and I'm loving it. It's crazy to see how cheap most incredible titles are.

    So far I scored: Skyrim $2.50 Fallout NV $3.75 Red Dead $6.75 South Park Stick of Truth $6 Diablo 3 $5 Batman Arkham Asylum and City $5 each Fable (came with the system) NHL 12 (came with system) Civilization Revolution $6

    I feel with prices these low on eBay and local game stops I'll be able to occupy myself for another year until I get the itch for a newer system.

    Gamers of Reddit, what are some other "must have" titles that I can score on the cheap? I love turn based and strategy games. First person shooters and online really aren't my thing but I'll try anything if the price is right.

    Thank you in advance for your input.

    submitted by /u/rvs5027
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up a Xbox 360 e

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Just picked up a cheap Xbox 360 e today and I'm am getting terrible download speeds any suggestions on stuff to try or check? My connection is fine with my Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Ninjaharley
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate Xbox Comparison - Austin Evans

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Call of duty players?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Can't really find many mw3 games online. How are cod games playing these days? Who's still playing cod?

    submitted by /u/michelinstar32
    [link] [comments]

    Titanfall 1 Servers

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows if the servers for titanfall are still online/active.

    submitted by /u/Supamanly
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 won't read Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Hey guys, so like 3 years ago I bought a bunch of Halo games for my 360, every single one worked perfectly, including Combat Evolved, which I played once for maybe 2 hours, some days later I tried to play Combat Evolved again, but the Xbox said it didn't recognize the disc. The other games still work perfectly to this day, but I never managed to know what happened to Combat Evolved Anniversary.

    Did it stop working becase of an update? Or is the disc damaged? I tried putting the disc on a friend's 360 too and it didn't work. If it's the disc, can it be fixed?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Gazidi
    [link] [comments]

    Best system link experiences?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Hey folks, I've had my 360 collecting dust for quite some time now, and I've been thinking of trying to wrangle another one and some controllers for some LAN play. What games would you recommend for system link experiences? Any tips and game-specific issues to be aware of would be great to know also. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sotheniderped
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live ???

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:42 AM PST

    Anyone else having trouble with Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/bpboshoff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment