• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Xbox - Found this pice of history in my garadge

    Xbox - Found this pice of history in my garadge


    Found this pice of history in my garadge

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Xbox live for child accounts?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    I have a parent account with xbox live service. Works fine.
    My son has a child account, and as far as I knew, he effectively inherited access to his online games because of my service. I don't recall buying him his own Live subscription.

    Yesterday, we were trying to play online against each other - my on my xbox with my sub, he on his under his xbox account - but it kept telling me he needs Live service. We've done this before with no problems, but not recently.

    I'm clearly missing something - does he need his own Live subscription? Did something change?

    submitted by /u/paulcjones
    [link] [comments]

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for December 3 to 6

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    My Xbox collection to date. So many great games and yet so many more to collect and play.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    New to Xbox. What are some must plays in this generation and from the 360 era

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Came over to the dark side after being a PS guy for years. Any recommendations on must plays from this gen and last gen?

    Love me some COD and Metal Gear Solid. Looking to finally get Modern Warfare 2 on the 360.

    submitted by /u/jdawg701
    [link] [comments]

    No codes?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I got gamepass ultimate 10 days ago, and still haven't received any codes for Nitro, Spotify or whatever. I checked my email, nothing about that. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/PopeSwag69
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer buds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Looking for 21+ only no kiddies I'm at east coast NJ I play first person shooters halo, apex, call of duty, and I also play PUBG and of course I play gears along with my brothers throughout the week. If you got some skills in gears or anything mentioned above add me I'm active. We are competitive and love to win but we bullshit and have fun as well so be thick skinned 🤣 Gamer tag: No Neck Jefff add me !!!!

    submitted by /u/jd6187
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gaming monitors and xbox

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Probably a dumb question, but I just want to make sure. I'm shopping for a gaming monitor, but I'm not 100% sure if an xbox will connect to just any monitor. I'm assuming the monitor just needs an HDMI port and it's fine. Is that all I need?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    submitted by /u/LarryLongBalls18
    [link] [comments]

    Game suggestions under 40 bucks?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Benefits of the expansion ports for chat headsets?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Just curious as all heck right now, all my life I've been using the normal 3.5mm jack for my online chatting and listening to the game through the headset instead of through the TV, i know what the expansion port is for, for keyboards and (from what the xbox website says) xbox chat headsets, what is the benefit of using an xbox chat headset compared to, lets say, my Trust GXT headset or my Afterglow Lvl 3 headset, as both have been pretty decent and clear as well as being good with the microphone to chat online, only downside (guessing this is more the xbox software than the headsets themselves) is that the mics are very sensitive sometimes, like just me breathing or trying to talk quietly, the mic pics it up, or even when i sniff because of a cold or a runny nose, but besides that, them headsets seem pretty good, but what i wanna know is, what benefit would a chat headset do that uses the expansion port compared to a regular headset that uses the 3.5mm jack?

    submitted by /u/WelshWolfie
    [link] [comments]

    Controller/headset help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    What kind of headset do I need to get for it to work with my XBOX One S??? Sorry if this is basic knowledge I am new to the gaming world and trying to help my daughter get a headset that actually works as we have tried 3 different kinds. Do I need to get an adapter as well as an XBOX specific headset? Halp

    submitted by /u/BriNicB4
    [link] [comments]

    Region Question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    I live in the US and want to buy an Xbox for some family in Mexico. I have two questions: 1. Can I do that at all or will there be region issues? 2. I'm assuming this isn't an issue, but since they're in a different country, can I still play with them?

    submitted by /u/elMcKDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Defective controller?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    My husband and I just got in our new Xbox one controllers. We ordered them from Best Buy. My controller works how it should but his headphone jack seems to be messed up. He has to move the headphone thing in order for the sound to work and it cute in and out. He tried 3 different pairs of headphones (all of them work in my controller so we know it isn't the headphones). Anyone ever had an experience like this? Should we contact best buy or Microsoft or what? Ant suggestions would be great. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ItsKita97
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a section on the store to see all original Xbox/Xbox 360 for digital download?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Just bought Game Pass. Having trouble finding if there's a dedicated section or category just for these older original Xbox & Xbox 360 titles for digital download. I can't find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/gibbler
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Does anybody know how I can change my account from a child account to an adult account.

    submitted by /u/Yoogels8
    [link] [comments]

    Using a monitor for Xbox one

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    I know similar questions have been asked but I am deciding between using a monitor or tv (both between 22-24 inches) for xbox gaming if i get a monitor can I play and have full functionality without an actual computer?

    submitted by /u/s1s1s1s
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S two-controller bundle just for 199

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    This is Black Friday!!

    I was in store (Walmart, GameStop, Target, BestBuy) to get an Xbox for my 5YO and myself. They offer Xbox 1 s, JEDI bundle for 199 but As I was walking in store, pulled out my phone and searched over the web. Dang! Microsoft itself offers Xbox One S two-controller bundle just for 199. I bought it at Bestbuy! but via my phone and from Microsoft. Free 2-3 days shipping! What a deal.

    Even if you're a big fan of JEDI still you have the freedom to go to store/online and find a deal on it instead of getting/paying for it as a bundle.

    submitted by /u/RedRumPed
    [link] [comments]

    Big ol' question.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    So I was considering buying a Xbox, but was wondering if it can be used on the same TV as a Nintendo switch? Not at the same time, but since the switch doesn't have some games available. Does anyone do this?

    submitted by /u/The11thEggo
    [link] [comments]

    What game would you like to see ReBooted/Restarted

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    After the excellent reboot of cod (IMO) got me wondering what other games could use some life blown back into them

    I would love a midtown madness 4 PGR Burn out returning to the roots of the awesome burn out revenge for xbox sprinkled in with some of the even old burn outs, the highway crashers were always a blast of pass the controller around who can make the biggest crash

    Any other games out there that deserve a reboot or a sequel (I haven't played the nfs)

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox s and Xbox x hdmi lead

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Is it the same hdmi lead in the box? Any difference? Upgrading to an x now I have a 4K tv and wondering if I can just swap the Xbox s out using the same hdmi lead that cane with the s.

    I'm guessing the hdmi lead that's comes with the s is 4K capable??

    submitted by /u/PepperUK
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft on GamePass (PC)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I have GamePass Ultimate but I don't see Minecraft on PC. Is it on console only? Their site seems to imply its on both but I dont see it in the Xbox app anywhere, and on the Windows Game Store it shows up at full price.

    submitted by /u/aperfectcircle
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor for Xbox and PC Shared.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    I am looking to get an Xbox in addition to my PC. I just purchased this monitor because of the IPS and the deal for my PC gaming. Would it also work well for the xbox or do I need a 4k or 1440p monitor?

    submitted by /u/n00bpwnerer
    [link] [comments]

    Considering purchasing a large external hard drive, any word on if I'll be able to instantly hook it up to the next gen xbox?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    If next gen is backwards compatible, any chance I'll be able to load up a hard drive with xbox one games, then simply plug it in to the next gen console without reformatting/wiping the hard drive?

    submitted by /u/JesusIsIrish
    [link] [comments]

    Gamesharing - Xbox live gold and gamepass

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Hi,

    I have decided to purchase an Xbox One S (all digital) recently and since my roomate already had an xbox live gold and a gamepass membership, we decided to gameshare. From what I have seen throughout the reddit posts and Microsoft's official website, Gamesharing allows you to share all of the games that you own + gamepass and xbox live gold privileges.

    We proceeded to make my xbox his ''home xbox'' and then I had access to all of his games and I also had access to the multiplayer feature on the games that we've tested. However, what we seemed to notice is that I did not have access to the Gold privilege upon purchasing games (the gold price of the game). Furthermore, I also couldn't download any games from the gamepass.

    I have called Microsoft's customer service and apparently the only ''Gold" feature that I should have access to is playing online. However, I have also seen videos on ytb and posts on reddits that says that I should have access to all of the gold features (including discounted price) and the gamepass if my roomate had those memberships.

    So my question is, did the Microsoft customer service representative bullshit me ? or should I actually have access to all of the gold privileges, and if so how do I proceed ?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Kubesc37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment