• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Xbox - And they say Xbox doesn't have any good exclusives

    Xbox - And they say Xbox doesn't have any good exclusives


    And they say Xbox doesn't have any good exclusives

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    In Hungary for some reason Halo: The Masterchief Collection is priced for 129 900 HUF which is 425 USD

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:38 AM PST

    Skate 3 servers bought back online

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Servers that have been down for years are back up, this allows you to play community parks and import skaters!

    submitted by /u/NamesEcho
    [link] [comments]

    You can get an extra 2 months of free Game Pass Ultimate by redeeming the GP code Discord sends you

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    If you purchase the 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and redeem the free 3 months of Discord Nitro*, Discord will send you a code for 3 months of Game Pass. You can find it under Home > Library > Gift Inventory. If you redeem that code on the Microsoft website or the store on Xbox, an additional 2 months will be added.

    Here's what I see on the Game Pass Ultimate page after redeeming the code Discord sent me

    *If Discord isn't letting you redeem the free Nitro, and says "You need to verify your e-mail in order to perform this action", paste the URL for it in an incognito window

    submitted by /u/dcresistance
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Companion App/ Microsoft Store/ Sea of thieves Not able to press the sign in button.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Xbox Companion App/ Microsoft Store/ Sea of thieves Not able to press the sign in button.

    I've already talked to customer support.They can't fix it, I have reinstalled windows fiddled around with xbox services but still nothing happens when I press sign in on any of these applications. Any ideas on a fix?

    https://preview.redd.it/xw3p7exn93141.png?width=1160&format=png&auto=webp&s=e9f8286d172adef49d9fc74c711fa8c52a1a10e3

    submitted by /u/GH_Voxu
    [link] [comments]

    what’s up with this? it’s having a tough time powering on too :(

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Need Someone With Expertise in Controller Inner-Workings. If I tap the Down D-Pad button with my finger, it works fine, but if I put the green cover on, it still makes a click noise, but doesn't work. Why?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Xbox one messages and party errors

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Okay so i don't know if its just the Messages but i guess parties too, but whenever i join a party and it says i connected to it. It says that i am the only one talking but according to my friends they were also talking but i couldn't hear them. And for the messages i send messages and they just either don't go through at all or just send like 2-6 hours later. I tried hard resetting my Xbox and resetting my MAC address. Does anyone else know how to possibly fix this?

    submitted by /u/XXEpicXZombieXX
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Discord/Spotify/EA Access codes for existing users

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I subscribed to Ultimate before November. I just contacted the support to ask about these codes, and was told I was ineligible to receive them, because I didn't start the subscription this month.

    Is this accurate? I could swear I've seen people say they got the codes anyway, even if they had existing subscriptions before this deal started.

    The support agent also suggested that I should make a new Microsoft account and buy the $1 promotion on that, which would allow me to get the Discord etc codes anyway.

    Is this even allowed? Does it work?

    If it does, can I then get that Discord Nitro code from the second account I just made, activate that on my Discord account, then get the 3-month Game Pass code from Discord and activate that on my main Microsoft account instead?

    And if that's possible, what stops me from repeating it with 100 more accounts?

    Surely this either does not work, or you get banned for doing it, right?

    submitted by /u/Rinkeli
    [link] [comments]

    Power brick stuck on orange. How do I fix it?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Exactly like the title says, my power brick is stuck on orange. I haven't used my Xbox in a few days and when I went to power it up today, nothing happened. I looked at the power brick and the light was on orange. I unplugged everything, waited a few minutes, then plugged everything back in and it still didn't work.

    After that, I tried blowing out the power brick with compressed air, and when I plugged the brick into the wall, I noticed something. The brick lights up orange even without being plugged into the console. I don't know what to do at this point. Is my power brick busted? Do I need to replace it, or do I need to look at a new console? I honestly hope not because I have the Day One edition console.

    submitted by /u/campbellsoup117
    [link] [comments]

    Turtle beach headset advice

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Hi, is there any difference between a turtle beach recon 70N & a 70X headset? I have no clue on this stuff. It's for my kids. They are the same price, she has asked for the 70N but the X are the ones in stock nearby.

    submitted by /u/sleepysanta800
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with an issue i'm having.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    So the problem is i bought an xbox card in a different country and when i was home i used it. It said that i couldnt work because it didnt work in other regions. So then i changed my region and used the card. Then i tried to use it to buy something but i had to add my adress but now i'm at a dead end. Is there a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/CrazyError56
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell should i do to fix this?? (I'm from Iran and i have to use DNS to connect to XB servers. Don't know if that's causing the problem)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Controller keeps disconnecting

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    My xbox one controller randomly disconnects periodically while playing. It is a rechargeable battery pack and even when it is fully charged this happens. Does this happen to anyone? Do I need a new battery pack or new controller?

    submitted by /u/Dgoldfe13
    [link] [comments]

    I have an account with Xbox live on my 360 is there a way to share it with all the other accounts on the Xbox?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    3 days left yet won't let me play online? 3days dont mean 3 days anymore?...... own ultimate gamepass and yes I'm going to renew but I shouldnt have to renew to use the rest of my days up... what is this crap.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Does anyone know if Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) will be on sale on Black Friday?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PROTOTYPE

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Xbox One X or 2 One S'?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    I'm purchasing a new house that will have a dedicated gameroom for the kids and I. Right now we own all the major consoles (One S, ps4, switch) and I am thinking of adding to it. Is the One X a big enough leap to justify the extra bucks or would I be better off getting 2 S consoles for a little bit more money?

    submitted by /u/iFearWhitey
    [link] [comments]

    Not a post about Fallout. I just want to point out that this is one of the problems with games nowadays. When the dlc is “worth” more than the actual game itself. More in comments.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Looking for group dosent work [PC]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:22 AM PST

    My looking for group dosen't work. I can press I'm interested and add a note but when i click ``OK`` to send the Request nothing happens. i've had this problem for over a year.

    Im on PC btw

    submitted by /u/mikkelnfrost
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought an xbox, has been stuck like this for 5 minutes.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    question about division 2

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:33 AM PST

    Hi ! i never played the division games. How is the state of division 2 right now? It s on sale for 17 pounds and im thinking of buying it. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/paul051494
    [link] [comments]

    Are the manuals still being made for newer video games?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PST

    I really like having them and I've noticed that the majority of my Xbox One games don't have them like Black Ops III and Mortal Kombat. Are they still being made?

    By manual, I mean the little booklet thing inside the case (clarifying because when I talked about it with friends they didn't really know what I meant. Sorry - English isn't my first language).

    submitted by /u/Ingvar14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment