• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Xbox 360 - It finally died completely, RIP JTAG Xenon (for now)

    Xbox 360 - It finally died completely, RIP JTAG Xenon (for now)


    It finally died completely, RIP JTAG Xenon (for now)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Just struck lucky, Managed to get this for £40 doesn’t have a scratch on it (even on the polished plastic) Question for you, I don’t like shooters or RPG - what do you recommend? Haven’t owned one of these since 2012.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    I bet he is a Chad now caw caw

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    My 360 wont recognize a controller that wasnt originally the main one, and now i cant play on it.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    I can find the original controller, but i still want to play on it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Avgeprox
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any XBOX 360 games that blend RPG with FPS?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    I am looking for a game that blends RPG and FPS or one that is a FPS game with RPG elements. I am currently playing Fallout New Vegas, and although I like it, I don't like the FPS aspect, it kinda sucks. I understand I need to level up my character, but it's still not my favorite.

    I'm also looking for similar games that girls love. I'm open for any and all, but if there are any girls I'd really like your opinion especially.

    I like games like Fallout, SWTOR, WOW, Saints Row, Army of Two, GTA, Call of Duty, SIMS (don't laugh) etc. But I guess I'm looking for that game that is so good I don't wanna leave. Love shooting, love sniping, but also like a good story that pulls me in. I have tried BioShock Infinity and it's kinda cool, real pretty but I don't like having to follow the timeline how they want it to go. I like the freedom to roam a little and find things.

    submitted by /u/LottieDottie402
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION ABOUT OG XBOX GAMES DIGITALLY ON XBOX 360

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    I remember on the Xbox 360 you used to be able to buy and download OG Xbox games digitally on the Xbox 360. Is this still a thing and I'm just being dumb, or did they actually remove it and why?

    submitted by /u/D1NKY6
    [link] [comments]

    Component cable issue?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Trying to set my 360 up on my new hisense r4 tv. The back has the red/yellow/white cable hookup but when I plug the three in, all I get is audio, no video.

    I have the original white xbox with no hdmi port.

    submitted by /u/fgsfsfbbbrd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment