• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Xbox - Cast my phone to xbox

    Xbox - Cast my phone to xbox


    Cast my phone to xbox

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 12:59 AM PST

    Hi,

    I tried google, but couldn't find anything concrete, if I got a series S, can you use it as a streaming device as well and a games console, we use netflix, disney+ and Viki a lot, and was wondering if I can stream these service either directly on the series s or somehow cast from my phone / tablet (Android).

    I just think the series s would be better than a Chromecast or shield TV if it can stream these services.

    the idea of having the console to game on as well is a big plus, I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mopreme187
    [link] [comments]

    Been having an issue where all the time i’m in the party, it still says i’m connecting even though my wireless mic works fine. I don’t see the issue. How can I fix it?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:31 PM PST

    Ghost Queue.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:05 PM PST

    GamePass ending in a few days - is the Gold to Gamepass thing still a thing

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 01:48 AM PST

    Hi all, I am looking for the most cost effective subscription option.

    Approximately 3yrs ago, I did the gold to Gamepass deal. It ends in a few days.

    Any offers at the minute?

    submitted by /u/Scarboroughwarning
    [link] [comments]

    If i buy elden ring for xbox one x would i be able to play it on my xbox one old gen as well?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 01:05 AM PST

    Or its two different versions and i would have to buy an old gen version in order to play on the xbox one?

    submitted by /u/met-al-hatolim
    [link] [comments]

    my xbox controller won't charge on my PC

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 12:40 AM PST

    i don't own an xbox, i just have the controller for using on my PC (it's one of the new ones)

    it used to charge, but now it doesn't, havent used it in a while though

    i think it's because i upgraded to windows 11, i can't think of any other reason why it won't charge anymore like it used to

    i tried to buy a new rechargeable battery because i thought maybe that's why, but same problem

    anyone know what the problem might be?

    submitted by /u/trip-god
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a site where I can find new/upcoming games of a specific genre?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 12:18 AM PST

    I'm specifically looking for upcoming and newly-released Roguelite games for the Series S and X. Is there a site where I can find a list of that?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/CerebroHOTS
    [link] [comments]

    Fh5 with game pass

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:14 PM PST

    Hi, if I bought the game pass ultimate, so i have fh5, can i also buy the dlc?

    submitted by /u/DIEGHOST_8
    [link] [comments]

    Cant connect my windows 11 to my xbox series x through screen cast anymore. Help

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:13 PM PST

    It used to work and now all it tells me is this device doesnt support miracast so you cant project to it wirelessly, on my xbox. What happened?

    submitted by /u/drago46060
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody knows what this sounds is?? ,Only happens when I play this disc

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:06 PM PST

    Can’t login in to Xbox app or Microsoft store

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:55 PM PST

    I've had this issue for a few days now where I try to sign in to the Microsoft store or the Xbox app on PC, I can't get past the "select account" screen. It shows a grey box that disappears after a second whenever I click on my account.

    submitted by /u/mcscusemebitchass
    [link] [comments]

    selling my xbox one and keeping my progress on my xbox series s

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:17 PM PST

    so i want to sell my xbox one and delete everything on it so will i keep my progress on my xbox series s?

    submitted by /u/tristen_lynds
    [link] [comments]

    Trade?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:08 PM PST

    Trade? Okay so I bought the DiscVersion of the Ps5 and yes the box is open and the only thing I've done is setup my PSN account. So it's only been on for 5min or so… I'm looking to trade for a SeriesX. Comment below or if interested located in MI✋🏼

    submitted by /u/maletti21
    [link] [comments]

    Question about selling Halo Edition Series X

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:25 PM PST

    So I am trying to decide if I want to buy a used Series X with the Halo theme and I am told that Halo comes pre-installed on the system. I also assume since the previous owner played the game that they had signed in with their MS account and the game is now linked to that account. I wanted to make sure by checking with the group first. Does the Halo game bind to the serial number and go wherever the console goes allowing me to play it with my own MS account or is it bound to the original owner for ever? Any options available to me? Thanks

    submitted by /u/OBG70
    [link] [comments]

    Need some peeps to play with!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:31 PM PST

    Hey dudes, back on xbox after picking up my series S and almost a decade with a PS4 and basically no online activity so I'd love to get back into online vidya's with y'all!

    I've got Halo MCC, Forza 5, Flight Sim and NHL21 as well as game pass so any game reco's would be awesome!

    Add me up: MBeez1392

    submitted by /u/matti-niall
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an SX... Games were either launching very slowly or not launching at all!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:02 PM PST

    Finally on the SX bandwagon!

    I initially hooked up an external HDD to the console as all my games were there. Upon launching games like Ride 4 or Gears 5, got the notification that this game would perform much better if upgraded for the SX. I thought great.... So added those to qué but when tried to launch other games, especially the non-sx ones, they either wouldn't launch or take too long, most were telling me that "for some reason it couldn't launch and that I should try again in a minute or two".

    Well, interestingly enough, did a hard reset, rebooted and paused my download que. Launched games and they instantly launched! What gives?! It's a new console, can I not have stuff downloading and launch games at the same time? So much for quick resume, lol.

    I'm thinking maybe transfer all the games I want to play to the internal SSD as there appears to be some kind of performance bottleneck trying to run games from an external HDD. I know that I need to have stuff installed on the internal drive to see the new gen bells and whistles, in terms of load times. But thought that even games running off the external HDD would benefit a bit from the new hardware. However, seemed to notice little difference in terms of load time improvement.

    Thanks a lot for reading, eagerly awaiting your insights.😊

    Btw, the power light started blinking when I held it down to hard reset the console. Isn't it supposed to remain on and then just turn off when I hold the button down? I also noticed during the hard reset process that my external HDD's power light did not go to the blinking standby sequence like it did with the One X and OG Xbox One after a hard reset. It just stayed on. Any cause for concern? Lol....

    submitted by /u/MeloveGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment