• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Xbox - Saw this monstrosity on Facebook market place today.

    Xbox - Saw this monstrosity on Facebook market place today.


    Saw this monstrosity on Facebook market place today.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:17 AM PST

    Who else checked out the Unreal Engine 5 Experience for Matrix Awakens? I'm honestly stoked from what the next gen systems have to offer.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 04:30 PM PST

    I made this Xbox speaker concept, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 07:09 PM PST

    Want to buy an xbox for my 11 year old to play madden with his friends online. Which version xbox is best for light gaming like this and maybe adding a few other games?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 07:42 AM PST

    Got a problem with my controller, it keeps doing this and I have no control over it. All 3 of my controller do this

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 05:06 PM PST

    Good premium 3rd party controller for XSX?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 03:30 PM PST

    TL:DR, read the title.

    Full story:

    So today my Elite Series 2 has bitten the dust, it just has too many issues and I'm retiring it, but after having 4 Xbox Elite Series 1 controllers (Bought 1, got 3 off warranty due to defects) and a defective stock controller out of the box with my Series X (It connects but as soon as that happens the Xbox button light stays off even when it's connected) I'm ready to try a 3rd party controller, but I don't want some $20 cheapo controller that's only wired, it won't work for my set up, and I'd like something close to the Elite Series 2 in terms of features, ESPECIALLY the internal battery, it's the only reason I've kept using my Elite Series 2 for months after the right bumper went to shit.

    Microsoft's build quality is trash and since they seem to have given up on technical support (No 800-4 My-Xbox anymore) and only ambassadors aka peddling the job off to gamers who probably can't help with warranty BS, I'm done with first party controllers.

    I would appreciate suggestions. HATE rubber grips, made the Elite Series 2 controller impossible to clean well.

    Edit: Anyone have experience with the thrustmaster Eswap X Pro? It seems the most appealing to me cause if any bullshit happens it's only $20 to get replacement parts.

    submitted by /u/fictionalelement11
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Complete 3 year extended warranty for Series S & X is on sale for $39

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:22 PM PST

    Sony to buy video game maker Bungie in $3.6 billion deal as video game consolidation heats up

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 10:18 AM PST

    Is this safe? The underside (black part) gets very hot after use.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 10:12 PM PST

    Why am I downloading a canceled preorder?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:56 AM PST

    I pre-ordered KOF15 last Dec but canceled it but I still have the dlc and the game been in my library since last year. I checked to night to see if my order is still canceled and it is but it's currently pre-downloading 33gb. I'm not sure if I canceled the preorder and bought it bc I don't remember doing that or is it a Xbox thing?

    I mean I'm hyped but no clue what's happing and MS support still being unhelpful for just trying to figure it out or get in contact.

    submitted by /u/Monado_trap
    [link] [comments]

    It looks like something went wrong, but we can help

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:20 AM PST

    Waited for the GPU sub to expire, which it did last night, got myself a couple years of gold and tried to use a code I got from Microsoft rewards for one month of GPU to do the upgrade, but everytime I do, this appears. Support turned out to be about as useful as a water bucket with a hole in the bottom as they kept leaving the conversation without actually trying to help so I'm sort of stuck here.

    Any of you guys had this issue and know how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/sniphskii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else can’t connect to an Xbox party

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 04:42 PM PST

    I join a party, Xbox game bar closes automatically, I turn it back on and I'm out of the party. I can't even connect to a party by myself. Been happening since yesterday

    submitted by /u/MingleLinx
    [link] [comments]

    Just realised Microsoft owning Activision Blizzard means Rare could make Crash and Spyro games, after the latter canned their revivals and put the devs on COD duty. and talk with them about getting Rare team up to make a 4th Games!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:25 PM PST

    Multiple Xbox 360 controllers constantly disconnect from console out of the blue? It was perfectly fine for weeks, then randomly crapped out, and now they disconnect every few minutes, making playtime effectively impossible. They still have 1 bar~ indicated, dead but just showing as still powered?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:41 PM PST

    Really sucks, HUGE stack of 360 games, unplayable right now. Is it a case of needing batteries? I can't get any currently,

    submitted by /u/AyyLMAOdazdank
    [link] [comments]

    What's going to be the next one to join the massive family of Xboxes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:20 PM PST

    So what do you think is going to be the next console in the xbox lineup? What will it look like? What will it be called???

    submitted by /u/SignificanceKey1115
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this keep happening? And how do i fix it?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:18 PM PST

    original xbox one failed an update, wont update at all anymore. dead hard drive?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 06:46 PM PST

    title. gives an E2xx or E1xx error code. goes to 36% on applying, then errors out. tried an OSU, but since its running an insider build, they dont work. any way to fix this without removing the hdd?

    submitted by /u/jacksonv60
    [link] [comments]

    Any fixes for this?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 10:27 PM PST

    So my audio will be completely fine through my speakers but when I'm bout to join a party I turn off my speakers and plug in my headset, but once I have my headset plugged in all the audio just dies BUT the party audio. So I'll hear my friends but the UI audio and game audio just isn't there.

    submitted by /u/PoggerMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    External xbox battery charger

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 05:57 PM PST

    Is there a charger for the play and charge kit battery? I cant get mine to hold a significant charge.

    submitted by /u/pnut815
    [link] [comments]

    How do I connect my Xbox to my laptop without wifi?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:49 PM PST

    I'm in college and I don't have a tv to connect my Xbox to hence I can't connect it to the wifi. However my laptop has an hdmi port is it possible to connect my Xbox, that isn't connected to the wifi, to my laptop and then I connect the Xbox to the wifi

    submitted by /u/Matt_Seinfeld
    [link] [comments]

    Is analog stick broken?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 02:47 PM PST

    So I literally just bought an xbox controller with a usb c cable and Bluetooth functionality and I'm trying to play a game but every time I use my left analog stick to go down it goes up. I'm using a PC and using Bluetooth when I use the cable it works fine

    Edit: I can use the left stick to go up both ways. So when it would normally go down it goes up and going up works the same

    submitted by /u/jjkmythblade
    [link] [comments]

    Internet speed

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:15 PM PST

    I have one gigabyte Internet speed but when wired in on my Xbox series X I will only get up to 100 MBPS however on my PS5 when it's wired in I'll get 700 MBPS or more. Anybody have any ideas why it's happening?

    submitted by /u/maxgriffin237
    [link] [comments]

    What's going on here? Tried restarting, could it be the HDMI?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:09 PM PST

    Xbox 360 support for media apps?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:27 PM PST

    Does the Xbox 360 overall support the same media apps as the current gen ones do, or has it slid?

    I'm looking at redoing our various entertainment stuff, and looking at replacing our main Roku with an Xbox Series X (more convoluted, but yes), but need to do something about a Roku in a back room. I've still got my old 360 from eons ago, so was wondering if I could still load up most of the streaming apps and have them still work on it, or if they've mostly stopped supporting the PowerPC based consoles?

    Things like Spectrum TV, YouTube, Disney+, etc?

    Thank you,

    Harry Voyager

    submitted by /u/HarryVoyager
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment