• Breaking News

    Monday, January 31, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Do you like my new pen holder?

    Xbox 360 - Do you like my new pen holder?


    Do you like my new pen holder?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:08 PM PST

    Lets all agree the xbox 360 is the best 7th gen

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:20 PM PST

    Trying to find and old friend

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:29 PM PST

    Trying to my friend from the halo reach day his gamer tag was legendxmythic But I think he changed it and I can't find the account

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Sink-231
    [link] [comments]

    Error 80151103 - Losing my mind here

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:16 PM PST

    Hi all,

    So yesterday my son logged into his xbox 360, and had error 80151103 when trying to log on. After doing some googling, I verified his account, cleared system cache, deleted the profile from the console, changed his password and redownloaded the profile on his system and voila, it worked.

    Today when trying to log in to my own console, its giving me the same error. So naturally i do the same steps that worked yesterday, but when downloading the profile, it gives me an error.

    Can you guys help me figure it out?

    submitted by /u/Drogolfo80
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found a working copy!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:01 PM PST

    Error 80151103. Can’t download profile?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:53 PM PST

    I'm on the 360 trying to login but it says there's a problem with the credentials I'm signing in with. My Xbox one works just fine except for the backwards compatible games which don't connect to the internet and achievements don't appear on my actual profile

    submitted by /u/NotErnieGrunfeld
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with internet?!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:39 PM PST

    Hey guys, so about two weeks ago my xbox360 stopped connecting to the internet. So I cannot watch Netflix or play games online. Is this happening to anyone else? Solutions? Similar problems?

    submitted by /u/Wiley_Coyote08
    [link] [comments]

    Game data

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 06:30 PM PST

    I want to play Marvel Lego Superheroes on my Xbox series X; I have played it before on a different disc on the Xbox 360 and I'd like to play the same save, but I no longer have the Xbox 360. Is there any way I can transfer the game save?

    submitted by /u/DannyDevitoIsDaddy69
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 06:30 PM PST

    Please help fix my derank on world at war xbox 360 i would really appreciate it!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 06:27 PM PST

    Does anyone have a xbox 360 devkit or know how to launch on the original console? Splinter Cell Blacklist beta build (February 1, 2013) (SC6_qabranch_V1819.0_C420329) contains 2 svm unreleased maps ADV_02 (Lost Bank) and ADV_08 (Presidential Complex). It would be nice to look at them.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:08 PM PST

    Need help with the boot sound on a slim

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:09 PM PST

    It's a simple question, if I was to swap the little power board on the front of a slim that has a custom sound, would that same sound carry over to whatever system I put that board in?

    submitted by /u/420yeeyee6969
    [link] [comments]

    I recently picked up a Xbox 360 from goodwill, The recond I turn it on it will go the bootscreen, but than show an Alert about overheating than shut off.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:16 PM PST

    I kinda want to save this 360 as the error looked like it might be running an older version of the dashboard than my Jasper model 360. I feel like it might be a temp sensor issue given I would not think it has any time to gain any heat before it shuts down. I can also blame my Jank power supply which seems to be for a different model, I cut a piece of plastic on it, and checked voltages seems to be normal, also I feel like if it was the PSU I would of gotten 3 red light for(general hardware failure) instead of 2(for overheating)

    submitted by /u/skymtf
    [link] [comments]

    Do xbox arcade games still go on sale?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:26 PM PST

    ]For example State of Decay is $20, is there a point in waiting?

    submitted by /u/VGAGabbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment