• Breaking News

    Monday, January 24, 2022

    Xbox - Upcoming games — February 2022

    Xbox - Upcoming games — February 2022


    Upcoming games — February 2022

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:04 AM PST

    So this happened last night while I was playing Borderlands (Xbox Series S). Any thoughts?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:30 AM PST

    Both controllers suddenly did this and won’t turn on (batteries are charged) any fixes?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:26 PM PST

    Phil Spencer wants to bring back the Activision Blizzard games he loved as a kid

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 07:33 AM PST

    20 Years and my collection continues

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 03:08 PM PST

    What game is this?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 03:18 AM PST

    Will we ever see a unified xbox app?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 04:55 AM PST

    One thing that absolutely baffles me about the xbox apps is that the gamepass and *main xbox app are not unified into one? Also, why can I not access the MS store from the app to browse and buy games? If i want to browse them i have to either go to the MS store on the PC (which is a nightmare) or turn on my xbox.

    This is one thing that works so much better on the PS App and I hope MS changes this soon.

    submitted by /u/metroid02
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who wants to see The Coalition developing a horror game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:39 PM PST

    So i was trying to use my old 360 but for some reason, the power brick light is orange

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:26 PM PST

    Series X, purple screen, happens randomly for no apparent reason(in game and just sitting on home menu). Owned the console for about 2 months, this has happened 3 times. Last time 1mo ago, use it everyday. Have to hard reset to fix, works flawless otherwise. Can still hear the system audio.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 06:02 AM PST

    Imagine this as The Xbox or Gamepass UI

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 05:05 AM PST

    1080p or 1440p gaming monitor? What looks better for the Series S

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:13 AM PST

    [Giveaway] Hey guys, I'm giving away a $50 Xbox Digital Card!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 11:38 AM PST

    I'm giving away a $50 Xbox code to one winner. I was gifted this code, however I don't have an Xbox! I only have a PS5, so I don't have any use for this code.

    Winner goes to whoever correctly guesses my favorite video game character.

    Free Hints (I'll give an additional free hint for every 5 upvotes):

    1. The character is female
    2. She has 3 weapons: Melee weapon, Bow, and Magic
    3. (5 upvotes) - She only appears in one game, and it's a multiplatform game
    4. (10 upvotes) - Her game is modern (current-gen)
    5. (15 upvotes) - Her game falls under the action adventure genre
    6. (20 upvotes) - She can use her magic to heal herself
    7. (25 upvotes) - She carries multiple types of arrows
    8. (30 upvotes) - Her game has both single-player and multiplayer
    9. (35 upvotes) - Her game has a high budget (not an indie game)
    10. (40 upvotes) - She is the protagonist (not a side character)
    11. (45 upvotes) - She has several allies that can fight along side her
    12. (50 upvotes) - She is physically attractive (subjectively)
    13. (55 upvotes) - One of her magical abilities is shooting fire
    14. (60 upvotes) - She has the ability to remove poisons
    15. (65 upvotes) - She has the option to change her outfit
    16. (70 upvotes) - She can crouch, but she can't double jump
    17. (75 upvotes) - She can upgrade her weapons
    18. (80 upvotes) - She takes fall damage
    19. (85 upvotes) - Her game has amazing graphics and visuals
    20. (90 upvotes) - She is human
    21. (95 upvotes) - The enemies that she fights include creatures and other humans
    22. (100 upvotes) - The devs of her game are super popular and highly respected
    23. (105 upvotes) - In addition to her healing magic, she can also use items to heal
    24. (110 upvotes) - There's a popular meme of her that involves a car
    25. (115 upvotes) - She can put enemies to sleep
    26. (120 upvotes) - There is a merchant system in her game
    27. (125 upvotes) - Consumable items are very essential in her game
    28. (130 upvotes) - Her game currently does not have any DLC expansions
    29. (135 upvotes) - Her game has co-op
    30. (140 upvotes) - Her game is a AAA game
    31. (145 upvotes) - She has two arms and two legs
    32. (150 upvotes) - Her game has blood and gore
    33. (155 upvotes) - She has boobs (.Y.)
    34. (160 upvotes) - Her game is very violent
    35. (165 upvotes) - Her game has a phenomenal soundtrack
    36. (170 upvotes) - It's not Trevor from GTA lmaoo
    37. (175 upvotes) - She can utilize stealth
    38. (Silver Award) - Her game is open world and extremely massive
    39. (180 upvotes) - Her game takes around 20-40 hours to beat the main story
    40. (185 upvotes) - She can level up and increase her stats
    41. (190 upvotes) - There is a subreddit for her game
    42. (195 upvotes) - She can release a shockwave

    Giveaway ends on 1/25/22. Let's see if anyone gets this right! If nobody gets the answer correct by the end of the giveaway, then I'll just choose a random comment as the winner.

    submitted by /u/protein_princess
    [link] [comments]

    Can finally give one of these away, cheers.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 11:23 AM PST

    I have bought the vivid green gaming headset. But I have no sound. I plugged it in to my Xbox one. These are my settings. On the second picture you can see I can't change the volume etc. Can someone help?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 11:09 AM PST

    A cockroach got into my Xbox series X what should I do

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:26 PM PST

    Free 2 weeks! Last letter is A through Z

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 10:26 AM PST

    Need fix for minor noise

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 10:24 AM PST

    Looking for a NON-IR media remote

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:09 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a good Xbox media remote that does not use IR? If there was one that used the same wireless protocol as those controllers that would be great. I looked at the 8bitdo and the PDP remotes, but they require line of sight and I would prefer to not deal with this.

    submitted by /u/oleary97
    [link] [comments]

    Is worth it to buy an xbox solely for the Xbox game pass?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:50 PM PST

    I've never bought any xbox console since I've bought the ps3 a long time ago lmao. And I'm thinking of buying an Xbox cause I hear a lot of good things on the Xbox pass deal. And I'm a long time ps fan. I know it's kinda stupid to mention that on a Xbox subreddit since most of you guys own an Xbox. but what if you were a ps fan and waiting on the big exclusives like Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine?

    Would you buy an xbox for a monthly subscription?

    That's all. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Memo-701
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up Call of Duty Black Ops 1 to play in 3D

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 02:05 AM PST

    I am not sure the best place to post this but I would like to post it somewhere. I am a Call of Duty Black Ops 1oholic ever since I bought a used disk for 5 bucks sometime around 2013. Clocked a whole 30 days over the past decade playing it on my old Xbox 360 and later Xbox One X. An entire month of my life has been wasted playing this game. A few weeks ago I got a hand me down TV to replace my previously smaller older hand me down TV. Turns out it is one of those 3D TVs from the early 2010s back when Avatar made everyone think 3D would be the next huge leap in TV tech before quietly fading away. The 3D feature on the TV fascinated me and I remembered CoD BO1 had a "Stereoscopic 3D" option that nobody ever used or talked about. All of a sudden, I realized I had a whole new way to experience my favorite game. A friend gave me an old RealD 3D set of glasses he stole from the movie theater and I set about trying to figure out the best way to get it to work. Below is my guide for how to best play CoD BO1 on Xbox in 3D and with simulated surround sound in your headset.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Have a 3D TV, or get a 3D TV. This is really the hardest part, because they don't make them anymore. I prefer the ones that use circular polarization glasses. I believe the technology is called "passive 3D". This is the same technology used in theaters called RealD 3D. However, there are other types of 3D TVs. I am not the expert on what technology is the best, but your hardest part is actually finding one.

    Get yourself some 3D glasses. I used circularly polarized 3D glasses, because that is the type of 3D TV I have. Any RealD 3D branded glasses from the movie theater should work for that. New ones are easy and cheap to find on eBay or Amazon.

    BO1 in 3D on the Xbox 360 lowers the frame-rate noticeably making it really annoying to play (think Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64). No wonder nobody ever played CoD BO1 in 3D when it originally came out. But there is a solution! Here's the super secret sauce… don't use an Xbox 360! Use an Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, or Xbox Series X since these systems are powerful enough to emulate CoD BO1 at an acceptable frame rate when 3D mode is on. I also think it might run the game at a higher resolution as well. This is important because 3D mode halves the resolution.

    For simulated surround sound on a headset, pony up the $20 (there is a two week trial so you can try it out before you buy it) for DTS Headphone:X and turn it on in your Xbox's audio options. In the DTS app, make sure you set the configuration to "balanced." The other setting did not work as well. I found it gave better simulated surround sound in CoD BO1 than Windows Sonic. I haven't tried Dolby Atmos so if someone wants to post what they think, please let me know.

    In the game options, turn on the in game simulated surround sound for headsets (not Theater or TV):

    -Go to Options

    -Go to Audio Settings

    -Set Speaker Setup to Surround Headphones

    Now it's time to turn on 3D mode. When not in a match, set game to Stereoscopic 3D:

    -Go to Options

    -Scroll down to Stereoscopic 3D Settings

    -Press A, the game will show you a CAUTION screen

    -Keep pressing A to turn on 3D mode

    -The game will freeze for a few seconds and then you will see the screen split vertically

    -Go to your TV's 3D settings and select the setting showing the same image split down the screen vertically

    -In the game, go back to Options and Stereoscopic 3D settings and if you want to draw crosshairs, make sure Draw Crosshair is set to On

    -Put on your 3D glasses

    Start the game and enjoy the best 3D Call of Duty Black Ops 1 experience that you can.

    Suggestions to improve upon this setup are welcome. However, I don't think I will be building any sort of surround sound speaker system in my tiny room, as cool as that would be.

    submitted by /u/triclon1
    [link] [comments]

    Good and cheap racing sim for console

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:45 AM PST

    I've been playing a lot of racing games recently, these are mostly arcade games like Fh5. But, I wanted to play a racing simulator as well. I personally like the forza mechanics but FM7 isn't available for purchase anymore. Can someone recommend me one that is cheap and good?

    submitted by /u/pleal3007
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Subscription

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:41 AM PST

    Hi I wanted to subscribe to Xbox Game pass but its not available on my country Philippines. Will it work for example, Ill be asking someone to buy and subscribe for me from the US and Ill just redeem the code here at the PH ?

    submitted by /u/Do_Flamingooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Two dollars aren’t enough for the first month of game pass??

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 11:20 AM PST

    I basically use gift cards exclusively to get games, and I was about to get the game pass with 1$ on my account, didn't know you had to pay tax… And so I got another dollar, and yet I still get the message saying "How do you want to pay the rest", must I have the 15$ for the month after the renewal, which I don't even want, or am I missing something?? Billing address is Florida.

    submitted by /u/LongerThan3Letters
    [link] [comments]

    Can I download my offline factory reset with my Macbook? I'm reading I need a Microsoft enabled computer but I don't have access to one. I have my external hard drive ready to go, but anyone have any answers?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 11:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment