• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 11, 2022

    Xbox 360 - There’s a better look At my gaming set up especially for my Xboxes. There’s the classic Blades guide menu.

    Xbox 360 - There’s a better look At my gaming set up especially for my Xboxes. There’s the classic Blades guide menu.


    There’s a better look At my gaming set up especially for my Xboxes. There’s the classic Blades guide menu.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 03:18 PM PST

    Decided to give in and bought an Xbox 360 E. Also got a few games for it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 06:14 PM PST

    Got a working 2006 Xenon ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 03:05 PM PST

    servers going offline playing halo reach and 3 for the final time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 07:36 PM PST

    Not a problem post for a change, but wierd. my drive isnt making a sound.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 06:16 PM PST

    The fall of Xbox 360 digital games and DLCs discount sales

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 03:11 AM PST

    Every day that goes by, the discount sales of Xbox 360 digital games and DLCs are getting rarer. Every week there is a discount sales on digital games and dlcs in the Xbox store, while several Xbox One games and DLCs are discounted, less than 5 random Xbox games 360 are discounted. A DLC is even more rarer. There are people who defend Microsoft with the argument that the Xbox 360 generation is over. Yeah, but backward compatibility with Xbox 360 games exists and is widely used by Xbox current consoles users, so the interest in these games and DLCs is still great. A proof of this is that in the discount sales on Steam, Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Connect and etc, many games and DLCs of the Xbox 360 generation are part of the discount sales. There are people who defend Microsoft saying that PC is different from console. We all know this, but as consumers we always have to demand the best. Why 5 years ago many Xbox 360 good games and DLCs were still on discount sale and not now? I understand if games that are not in backwards compatibility don't make it, but there are several games in backwards compatibility that rarely make it into discount sales. At the end of last year new games were added in backwards compatibility and so far they have not entered the discount sales. We have to request Microsoft to bring backwards compatible Xbox 360 games and DLCs to discount sales. If we never complain, nothing will change. We always have to demand the best. Xbox 360 games thanks to backwards compatibility still live on but Microsoft ignores them

    submitted by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal
    [link] [comments]

    will HDD improve performance?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 01:06 AM PST

    Hi.

    I recently picked up a 360E and I play games from a flash drive. Two games actually. Forza Motorsport 4 and Fable anniversary. Forza runs perfectly, but Fable is very choppy every now and then.

    I used to be a PC gamer and it seems like not enough ram or the console can't read data fast enough from the usb drive. I don't know much about Xbox consoles tbh. Would an internal hard drive improve the game's performance?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wentthroughhell
    [link] [comments]

    Easy External Audio?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:21 AM PST

    For external audio on my 360 S, am I correct that all I'd need is an optical cable, and an Opt-in speaker; or, am I wrong? I'm confused because there is that optical adapter available, but the 360 has an optical port already...

    So what am I missing here? Couldn't I buy https://www.amazon.com/Majority-Bluetooth-Connection-Speakers-Projectors/dp/B08BJB2K7L/ref=sr_1_6?crid=22AJ62UXR31YK&keywords=optical+speaker&qid=1641888700&sprefix=optical+speaker%2Caps%2C99&sr=8-6 and https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Digital-Optical-Audio-Toslink/dp/B00NH11H38 ...

    ...Instead of the adapter and whatever else that would need? https://www.amazon.com/Tomee-Xbox-360-Optical-Audio-Adapter/dp/B0083DTAIO

    I don't care about surround sound, just want the easiest solution, are the first 2 links everything I'd need?

    submitted by /u/HonestHoneydew
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a 360 S. Cant connect to wifi, it says it cant obtain my IP address. Any help?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 04:46 PM PST

    “you need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games”

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 11:48 PM PST

    I have an Xbox 360 E, and I want to play my gta vice city disk for the Xbox but it says this.

    submitted by /u/AteYou2
    [link] [comments]

    So i bought these joysticks made of metal out of Aliexpress

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 02:58 PM PST

    No Sound - CRT Help

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 09:35 PM PST

    So I've been hooking AV-supported consoles up to my ancient Sony WEGA CRT - and absolutely love how everything looks. Including 360 for 2D games. Less strain on the eyes than LCD/LED, too, so I'm trying to keep this setup if anyone can tell me why I'm not getting audio... only on my fully working 360 S, when the PS2 and Dreamcast I have connected to the same TV and input, is giving me all audio, perfectly.

    And even though this TV is absolutely ancient, a mono with just the 2 AV plugs, I have PC speakers connected via the headphone jack, which again has no issues with other consoles. And when I unplug those speakers, I still get sound on PS2/Dreamcast through the TV speaker.

    I did retest the console on my HDTV, and the audio of course worked fine. I also messed around with the audio settings, yet I still couldn't get any sound on my CRT even after changing those settings and restarting the system.

    For what it's worth, after unplugging the computer speakers, I still wasn't getting any sound whatsoever. Why is only my 360, completely muted on the CRT--even with the computer speakers--while the PS2 doesn't have this issue at all?

    submitted by /u/HonestHoneydew
    [link] [comments]

    I saved my old 360 hard drive from 10+ years ago. What would happen if I connected it to a 360 and signed in to Xbox Live?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 09:00 PM PST

    I'd love to sync it all up with the latest version of my gamer tag/achievements/ etc.

    My gamer tag has changed since though, but not email or anything. What do you think would happen?

    Thanks ahead of time. I'm nervous to do it for whatever reason. Don't want to mess something up, who knows

    submitted by /u/tjaymorgan
    [link] [comments]

    who remembers Halo reach?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Help my disk has a line around it and won’t work. I moved my Xbox while playing and this happened. It won’t read the disk at all. Anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 07:48 PM PST

    Is this odd buzzing noise normal?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 07:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment