• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 12, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Just like the one my dad bought me for Christmas in 2005๐ŸŽ„ I can’t wait to open this bad boy for the 20 year anniversary in a few years. BLADES BABY

    Xbox 360 - Just like the one my dad bought me for Christmas in 2005�� I can’t wait to open this bad boy for the 20 year anniversary in a few years. BLADES BABY


    Just like the one my dad bought me for Christmas in 2005�� I can’t wait to open this bad boy for the 20 year anniversary in a few years. BLADES BABY

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 03:41 PM PST

    My XBOX 360 GAME COLLECTION PLEASE AT A COMMENT LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:23 AM PST

    no matter what I try I get this error code, anyone got any ideas? I've already formatted the hard drive, turned it off and on, unplugged and waited and still no luck.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:56 PM PST

    55.01% done. And no shelf space left

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 05:10 PM PST

    I just won an auction for this 360 controller with a chatpad for $4 before and $13.57 after s&h and taxes. Would you have picked this up given the chance?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:12 AM PST

    #realdeal

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 03:42 AM PST

    Troubles with logging into XBox Live

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 03:02 AM PST

    because of Halo 3 shutting down I thought of maybe trying to play it on the Xbox360. I got my old 360 I havnt touched in 6 years and tried to log into a new XBox Live account I made, then I get 80151103 or 80072746. When I try to go online with a old account I get 8007065b. Does anyone know how to solve these, I've tried the things that come up when you google for those codes.

    submitted by /u/orange_132
    [link] [comments]

    This video shipped with the OG 360. Shows the blades dashboard

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 02:06 AM PST

    My batman Collection is complete for the X360.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:10 AM PST

    Which is a better deal? The first set for $100 or the second set for $80?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:39 PM PST

    Less than 48 hours until the legacy Halo online servers shut down. Get the achievements while you still can. Campaign will still be a thing for all legacy Halo games.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:27 PM PST

    Impossible Finaly after all these years i found them

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 02:56 PM PST

    Is the Smartglass app still a thing?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 12:39 AM PST

    Sometimes when I play Fable: Anniversary I get a prompt to download the Xbox Smartglass app on my smartphone to view the map and such. Is that still a thing? It doesn't seem to be on the App Store.

    submitted by /u/MathematicianLanky13
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking achievements offline sucks !

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:29 PM PST

    So i was finishing Singularity (great game by the way) and when i was done i got to check the time as i had to finish before midnight, and then i saw i was offline... CRAP !! This mean no date on my achievements :( The game has multiple endings so i was able to redo the end part to get an achievement online before midnight to keep my streak and cash in the 50 pts on rewards, and to also give the game some kind of end date but when i got back on Xbox One those cheevos i got offline appear at the end of the list (so not in order) and i just hate they have no date. Sadly its impossible to fix it as once they unlocked, they unlocked. Logging online don't give them a date.

    Im mad at myself to not have notice i was offline. No idea on how/why it happened. I logged on, i was online im pretty sure, booted the game, played, and never saw a message that said i signed off to live. No idea what happened. Normally i would see the message and relog right away, and litteraly stop playing if live is offline. I absolutely HATE having offline cheevos and i promised myself i would not unlock any of them ever again if not online, at least not volontary. But this is out of my control. Still im pissed...

    Now if i happen to finish this game at 1000 (i have no idea if the servers are still up and if i can find peoples to boost it if they are) will it show as a completed game on Trueachievements? Probably not...

    Its just annoying.

    submitted by /u/DestroWOD
    [link] [comments]

    I was just trying out the PS1 version for the first time this morning when I found it’s more contemporary version today at goodwill. How serendipitous!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 03:12 PM PST

    Why can’t I play my disc? I tried cleaning it and I tested it on 2 different Xbox 360s but it still does not work, I also tried the toothpaste method so any way to save my game?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:29 PM PST

    The End is Coming...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:30 AM PST

    SPREAD THE WORD! DROP IN! REMEMBER REACH! AND FINISH THE FIGHT! ON JAN 12-13 ALL DAY! SEND HALO 3, ODST & REACH ON XBOX 360 OUT WITH A BANG!

    Halo

    Halo3

    Xbox360

    submitted by /u/Dark_Party
    [link] [comments]

    Opening tray gets stuck and works after many, I usually put a useless cd inside so i can open the tray. Should i try to open the xbox and fix the problem?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 02:52 PM PST

    Is this controller legit or not? I'm trying to buy it second-hand but I can't really tell lol

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:01 PM PST

    Anybody bought psychonauts when it was on sale for 1 dollar on microsoft store

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:31 PM PST

    Question about 360S headphone compatibility

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:24 PM PST

    Question about 360S headphone compatibility

    I recently purchased the Halo Reach Edition 360 Slim and was wondering if I could use one of these to connect headphones to it. I have the AV-to-VGA adapter and that is what I'd plug the audio cords into. Would this work? Thanks in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/qhgy3wb8b4b81.jpg?width=963&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=18a73e580dfdf5dcf1ca0f95da0484612e2ea4e8

    submitted by /u/remember_reach2552
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been using an official Xbox 360 Audio Adaptor, however it makes audio sound a bit quiet in my headphones. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:03 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/vPavnfx

    Here's the audio adaptor I have that's from Microsoft. I connected the adaptor to my Xbox 360 slim firstly. Then I got a RCA to 3.5mm female jack cable and plugged in the RCA inputs (red and white) to the adaptor and the 3.5mm female jack to my headphone male jack only to find out that the audio being routed to my headphones sounds a bit quiet when I'm accessing games and on the dashboard. Almost as if the audio is being turned down due to voice chat or something.

    Anyway, is this supposed to happen? The audio being kind of quiet and not loud? I tried looking through the Xbox settings to no avail.

    submitted by /u/StewiebossFTW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment