• Breaking News

    Monday, November 8, 2021

    Xbox - Will i get banned if i change my region to NZ to play forza horizon 5 earlier?

    Xbox - Will i get banned if i change my region to NZ to play forza horizon 5 earlier?


    Will i get banned if i change my region to NZ to play forza horizon 5 earlier?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Do i get all games no matter which pass i get?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Hey all. 28yo dad here just wondering if I could find some friends to play with.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Used to play every night in high school and in college with the same group of friends and then we just drifted apart. Which I guess is a natural thing but lately I've been depressed and getting on at night alone anymore is very depressing. Wanted to just maybe reach out to this community and see if I could connect with some awesome people to pull me out of this slump and maybe find some regulars to play with. Thanks for you time.

    Games I play for a sample of likeness:

    Any of the call of duty's
    For honor RDR2 Battle royals Halo Minecraft (my 6 year old got me into it) And many more. Those are just a few.

    Hope to connect with a few of you. Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/wallace_maint1
    [link] [comments]

    Says the 8th, but I thought it released the 9th?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:43 PM PST

    How do I fix my strict NAT type, I've tried everything. Please help.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I randomly got a Strict NAT type one day and I wasn't able to matchmake properly. So I checked the internet for solutions and enabled UPNP. When I did that it showed that I had a double NAT and it was still Strict. How do I fix this? I've tried clearing the MAC address and rebooting the console and the router. I'm on a wired lan btw.

    submitted by /u/shreyanshg19
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft/Xbox Store on PC is the worst.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Is this guy legit? He’s selling ps5s and Xbox’s

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Ea play says that Crysis Remastered is downloaded but then saying its still installing

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:08 AM PST

    I'm on PC using the xbox app/game bar to join a party with my friends to talk. Since yesterday, after 10 minutes or so, my mic suddenly stops working, and doesn't start working again until I restart my PC. Any ideas?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I've checked every setting imaginable and my headset is selected in every single one of them, I've updated everything possibly related to it, I have no idea what's happening.

    EDIT: I've just disabled and enabled my mic in my PC sound settings and it's working again. Hopefully it stays that way, but ideas would be welcome regardless.

    EDIT 2: Yeah after 10 minutes or so it did it again until I disabled and re-enabled it. No idea what's happening.

    submitted by /u/MyTeaIsMighty
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing is fully installing, I don't know what to do. Already tried resetting the cache, uninstalled xbox app, I'm lost.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:25 AM PST

    What do I do

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Help needed!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:06 AM PST

    My mates xbox has started glitching and shutting down large games when he tries to play them. The smaller games are fine but anything above roughly 50GB freezes. It started happening the other day randomly. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix?

    submitted by /u/SituationHonest5089
    [link] [comments]

    Series S fans won’t turn.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:21 AM PST

    My Xbox series s fans won't turn on causing the Xbox to turn off when overheating. The Xbox is under warranty but it says it could take up to 3 months to maybe get a replacement and I'd rather not have to do that. Is there any way I can get the fans going again?

    submitted by /u/RynMc02
    [link] [comments]

    Series S issue?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Hello all (crossposting from r/XboxSeriesS)

    Every time I boot up my Series S, I'm prompted to update the console, which I select, and it begins the process. When it goes to restart the system as part of the process, it never comes back; I have a flashing power button on the console without it ever resolving and a black screen, and I have to hard reset the system to get it to come back. Anyone experienced this and have a good idea on next steps? I did try an offline reset, but it won't recognize the flash drive. It's a launch model, so I'm guessing i'm pretty much SOL.

    submitted by /u/ninhead
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an Xbox Series X compatible media remote that has a microphone?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Evaluating using my multiple Xboxes as media devices in lieu of the multiple Shields, Chromecasts, and tv OSes we currently have.

    I cant seem to verify whether there is a media remote for the Xbox that supports voice search. We use voice a lot. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NathanKincaid
    [link] [comments]

    IPv6 address but still getting Moderate NAT?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Hey does anybody else deal with this issue? My Xbox says it's getting ipv4 and ipv6 but it still says NAT Moderate 'UPnP not successful'

    My router doesn't support upnp and port forwarding just made it go to strict so I'm kinda lost.

    Should I be worried about moderate nat type if I have ipv6? I can still hear voice chat sometimes but I just feel like It could be better..

    What's weird is if I run a remote play test it says the Outbound 3074 port is open but the NAT section is still moderate? Oh well

    submitted by /u/Lawlerstatus
    [link] [comments]

    Game share

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PST

    My buddy and I are looking at game sharing with each other and I have a few questions about it.

    1: does it work between a series X and an Xbox one?

    2: do I get access to gamepass if he has it and u don't?

    3: does it mean that I will just have all of his games on my ready to install and I'm just able to play them?

    submitted by /u/JoshingCoot737
    [link] [comments]

    blue light filter on series x is awesome

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    i don't know it's just me or not but I'm using blue light filter almost on every device and i obsessed with this feature, in fact i think it makes the games and movies looks way more better and cinematic and also reduce your eye strain.

    i don't know why no one talking about this feature on xbox it's so nice that we have a blue light filter on a gaming console today.

    submitted by /u/Rains_Fall
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I play a lot of 360 games still to this day but I also play Forza 4 and battle for bikini bottom. Username is bravobickham

    submitted by /u/bravobickham
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox was doing fine last night but when I turned it on this morning it the frame that the Xbox menu is in is smaller and cut off. I’ve tried adjusting my hdmi cord but nothing will work. Has anyone seen this before ? I could use some help fixing this.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:25 AM PST

    HELP!Problem with my video apps. This accounts for prime video, Disney +, itv hub, tv from sky, Netflix and more. When I go on Netflix, the series work. I can watch them with no issues. But when I put a movie on, it plays for a couple of seconds then the screen goes black. The rest don’t work at all

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:32 AM PST

    How do stream without my friends knowing

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I want to start streaming on twitch, but i dont want my friends to see this as i know they will make fun of me. The thing is i know friends get notified when i stream and I want to know if there's any way to stop that. Thanks for any help in advance 😁

    submitted by /u/procie108
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a hard drive from Xbox One with games on it on a Series S?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Wondering if i'd have to format it and wipe it before using it on a Series S.

    submitted by /u/yupification
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment