• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Hello Microsoft you didn't forget me did you

    Xbox 360 - Hello Microsoft you didn't forget me did you


    Hello Microsoft you didn't forget me did you

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I see your neat collections and present to you: the backup for a backup of a backup -collection. I just like them.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Good times

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Im buying this bundle for 1000kr (113,78USD) i think its pretty good, it has alot of storage, games and is nearby me :)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    A modern take on legacy hardware. Thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Today’s find!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    What dashboard is this?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Hard drive not recognizing: so I’m trying to currently transfer my game and media data from an original Xbox 360 120 gb hard drive, to a 230 gb Xbox 360 slim hard drive. I have the Xbox 360 data transfer cable plugged into the back of the 360 slim, but the console thinks the hard drive is a usb.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    My friend just gave away he’s Xbox 360 slim to me so happy to be honest how great is this console compared to the other 360s also is it worth jailbreaking/modding??

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    R2D2 xbox 360 randomly turning on.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Is there a reason this could be happening, it does make the bootup noise. Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/revengexgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Warfare 2 - Afghan Ground War Domination Nuke (43-2) Live Commentary #128 - Two Bullets Left [2021]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Trying to setup a system link for Halo 1 between an OG Xbox and Xbox 360 over LAN

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    I can see the lobby when it is created on either console, but when I try to join from either one I keep getting the extremely helpful error "Failed to join the system link game"

    Does anyone know what can cause this? Do I need to forward some ports or something?

    submitted by /u/theloosearrow
    [link] [comments]

    XBox 360 Newbie - Starter Questions

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Just scored a 360! Anyone tell me what model it is and whether it's suseptible to RROD?

    It's got a HD that unclips from the top, like the earliest models https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_retail_configurations

    I formatted it just now and says 14gb free. That doesn't match anything I can see.

    It's got HDMI out too. 2 front USB and 1 rear.

    Are the memory slots on the front ever used?

    It came without a controller - was hoping my XInput enabled Windows controller would work (it doesn't). Any more info on what USB devices I can use?

    I plugged in a keyboard / mouse combo that let me access the UI. No mouse support but that may just be the device I plugged in.

    submitted by /u/_craker_
    [link] [comments]

    Any good demos I can play?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    What are some good Xbox360 demo games I can play? Looking for something that can be replayed a bunch. Preferably something arcade-like. For example the Goat Simulator demo is basically the full game and doesnt even have a time restriction.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/svnthchord
    [link] [comments]

    Why does connecting a wireless controller Xbox 360 have to be so goddamn hard?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Why didn't Microsoft just let the wireless 360 controller work through USB without a stupid adapter?! I mean the PS3 and even Xbox One/Series X (practically the same controller, I'd like to think Microsoft learned from their idiotic decision regarding 360 wireless controllers) work on USB without an adapter! Is it possible AT ALL to use a wireless Xbox 360 controller on anything besides a 360 console without an adapter?? I hope a hack out there for the controller exists.

    submitted by /u/Metahobbes81
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360e not working properly

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Okay, so i bought this xbox 360 e with all kinds of other stuff for very cheap. I wanted to see if it worked, and else try to fix it. The power supply kept turning orange after a second of green while pressing the powerbutton. I could't fix it with normal procedures, so i opened it up. The way i fixed it was connecting pin 8 to pin 5 at the powerinput (5 was the middle pin, and 8 the outside.) It turned on and even worked properly, at least thats what i thought. Nothing went wrong while keeping it on for a while. It was the normal home screen, and it even showed wich game was injected as a disc. but i can't connect controllers. Wired controllers doesnt light up, but they do when connected to pc. Wireless just doesn't sync. Does anyone know where the problem lays, and how to fix it? It is not just the RF board, because also the usb doesn't work. There is 5v on the usb ports, and there is voltage between the datawires. Is the southbridge broken, or is it less worse?

    submitted by /u/Ronaldiscool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment