• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Xbox - The swap is done

    Xbox - The swap is done


    The swap is done

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    The dashboard we need....

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    How can I clean my xbox one without opening it?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Knowing me I'll just screw something up and end up breaking the console. But it's like 6 or 7 years old and since its a hand me down I don't know when it was last cleaned, all I know is it needs to be badly. It starts to overheat and the fan gets pretty loud, but I'm definitely not qualified enough to open it aka I'm clumsy.

    submitted by /u/FandomNerd415
    [link] [comments]

    Moved to the series s and Spotify no longer turns down with my adapter. I have to turn it down in settings which also means I can't play music party and game at the same time. Help pls!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Red Dead Redemption 2 and Xbox S

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox Series S on the way and want to play this game first, mainly the story mode to start. I've done lots of googling and searched this sub before posting and I'm still confused. On the Microsoft website it says you need to buy the game and game pass ultimate ($14.99 a month). So am I to assume if I buy the game pass for console ($9.99 a month) I can't play this game? What if I just want the story mode and not the online game?

    submitted by /u/aguid23
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x black screen of death.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    My Xbox is about 3 weeks past it's warranty, yesterday it stopped displaying 4K and now it won't display anything. I've reset the display resolution multiple times. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/maui454
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about my custom Xbox Series X/S controller! :) It’s my first custom Xbox Series X/S controller. I did this on my birthday & for got to post it.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Do I have to wait one month in order to play the Xbox?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Hello, I bought a brand new Xbox Series X, when I logged into my hotmail acc they asked for some confirmation that was me, which I didn't have access anymore. So I put an temporary mail in order to access my own e-mail, now I have to wait a whole month before signing up Gamepass? Is there any way around that?

    submitted by /u/porkramen_
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to be able to buy Left 4 Dead 2 from Microsoft store? Only the DLCs are available

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Title.

    For some weird reason only the DLCs are available on the digital store. But not the actual game.

    I know I can buy the CD and use backwards compatibility and it's actually cheap but I'm on Series S and there's no CD drive.

    submitted by /u/OTrevelin
    [link] [comments]

    On what time will the achievement enthusianist sale end?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Unlinking a Xbox account from a Microsoft account?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I have 2 Microsoft accounts but my primary one has a Xbox account I don't use and the other one has my primary Xbox account. I know how to add the primary Xbox account to my primary Microsoft account however I need to remove the Xbox account from my primary Microsoft account first. Does anyone know how to do that? Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/DINOLOL569
    [link] [comments]

    If i uninstall a game i paid for(bf1 revolution) , am i still able to download it anymore?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Sorry for terrible english.

    submitted by /u/kacperix2020
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have old game pictures

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I beat gears of war on insane years ago, but I can't figure out where to select the old unlocked gamer pic anymore. Does anyone know how or where to find these old unlocked pics?

    submitted by /u/veridiux
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it telling me to "keep it clean" i dont have any word that would have a reason to be blacklisted

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    What to do with XBox 360

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    My husband passed away recently and I have his XBox 360 Call of Duty MW3 console, about 60 games and 4 controllers. No box, surprising because he saved most of his electronics boxes.

    What should I do with it? Gamestop won't take it, I have no idea what I would sell it for. Just looking for a little help, not trying to sell here, I don't want to just give it away.

    We do have 2 young girls but, the oldest isn't really into gaming and the console is aging now. I never played this one, I was a Playstation girl.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/mediagirl1
    [link] [comments]

    Best xbox for old exclusives?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I've never had an xbox, but I'm considering getting one to be able to catch up on old exclusives that never appeared on anything else. I already have a wii u / ps3 / ps5 / pc so anything that's available on those I don't really have any interest in. What's the best console to buy for such a purpose? Is it xbox360? Series X|S? Both? Would Series S cut me out of being able to play some games that were only released on disc? If there were such games.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/hwyknot
    [link] [comments]

    Tech help!!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I am new to Xbox and I bought an Xbox Series S the other day and the last 3 days I just have been turning off the console by either pressing the button on my Xbox or through my controller and today I heard the fan going then I went into my settings and did a full system shut down. Could me not doing a full system shut down the last few days damage my Xbox? In anyway?

    submitted by /u/Loaded_ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Found used Xbox One S - good deal?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Found one on Facebook marketplace for $150. Xbox One S 500gb. Comes with power cord and hdmi cord. Is that a pretty good deal? I initially was gonna get the newest Series S but changed my mind. Condition looks great. Please let me know if you think it's a good deal. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/epc41387
    [link] [comments]

    Recently Switched to PC ... where's all my purchases?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I notice A LOT of the games that I purchased through Xbox Live or the Xbox Store are also included free with game pass PC. Most notable right now is the FFX Remaster and it got me thinking. If they can allow that to be played on PC .... why can't I play a copy i legit purchased on PC. Maybe there's something I'm missing here .... but it can definitely be a tease being asked to pay for something I already technically own.

    submitted by /u/Nknights23
    [link] [comments]

    Series X ��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Who all got one?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Anyone play? Wanna know if it worth getting

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive troubles...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I got a 2TB External Hard Drive from eBay a few days ago, and have had nothing but trouble trying to get it to work. The first day, it took a while, but I finally got in configured to the console and started moving some games over to it, then it all of a sudden just disappears while still plugged in and running. It will sound and feel like it's running, but no light comes on sometimes. It does the same when I try to reformat it thru my laptop. Sometimes the drive will pop-up as expansion, but when I open the Device Manager, it's not found anywhere. Really getting frustrated with this damn thing, and was just wondering if anybody has had the same problem or similar problem. Any help?

    submitted by /u/SonOfCorleone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment