• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Xbox One - This was when gaming reached its peak

    Xbox One - This was when gaming reached its peak


    This was when gaming reached its peak

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Imagine picking left

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    First Xbox Console since 2005. Thank you Costco!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Any idea what happened? It's been acting up like this for 2 day's. The console is only 3 weeks old

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I was Finally able to snagged one! Thanks Microsoft! ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    2 weeks of game pass for anyone who wants it, Enjoy!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember watching this every week hoping that they would answer your question or was I weird?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    2 one month Gamepass codes I got with my external HD. You are welcome :)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    It was a hard slog, finally did it.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Already have premium so here's a giveaway for yall

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Please change the location of the xbox assist...so annoying everytime i go to close something out and end up hitting this...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I think I know why your OG Morrowind disc isn't working.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Does Xbox actually have vpñs?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Does anybody else have a problem on Xbox one s where you can't change the resolution from 480p and the black bars?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    What are your first impressions of Knockout City?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I thought the trailer was a lot of fun so I was always going to try it out. I'm having so much fun with it, it's a great skill based multiplayer experience that isn't an FPS so ticks all my boxes. I've enjoyed ticking off the contracts and found that very satisfying. I've played it for far more hours today than I was going to.

    submitted by /u/SpecialUnitt
    [link] [comments]

    How do I redeem a code from someone else in a different region?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I've been trying to figure it out, and I tried to switch my region to the one where the code was bought, and it still says it was purchased in a different region.

    I was just wondering if there's a newer solution for this? Or a way to get a new code in my region?

    submitted by /u/NuggetzRGud
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind goty disc on original Xbox won’t work on Xbox one?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Bought morrowind goty edition disc on original Xbox and won't download on my Xbox one x? Is only the original edition compatible?

    submitted by /u/vserb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Knockout city would have been more of a hit if it went free to play

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Opinion: Knockout city would have been more of a hit if it went free to play.

    Knockout City recently got added to ea play (included with gamepass) and is now on xbox. Personally, I think its great what they did with the mechanics. Skill based, partly physics based, and benefits team play. However, there is not much hype around it as the PC version currently sits at 19.99

    I personally believe if this game goes free to play it will rocket a lot more, as was done with rocket league for example. I also believe this would open up opportunities for potential e-sports growth.

    What do you think and why? Should this go free to play or not? if so, why/why not?

    submitted by /u/minamo99
    [link] [comments]

    Biomutant Class Guide: All Class Perks

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I mostly play online games and not so many story games because i can't focus on them for such a long time, so my question is, what are the best Story games currently avaible in the Game Pass that i can play for 1-2 Hours a day?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    So yeah, i mostly play fifa this times, but it slowly starts to get on my nerve so i look for other options, currently playing Wreckfest but it gets boring quite fast, so I'd like to know, what are the best story games currently avaible on Game Pass (can be short games with a story with 5-6 hours too)

    any answers are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MaicoTheMan
    [link] [comments]

    just received the exact same elite v2, with the exact same issue ( RB just double clicks every 5-10 presses) after sending it in for repair 3,weeks ago and only getting it back yesterday

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    i sent my elite series 2 in for a repair under warranty on the 25th of April (it was bought in December) and it took nearly 3 weeks to get it back yesterday with the exact same problem and exact same serial number, it's going to cost me a fortune not being able to compete or work without it, yet again, that's if i risk sending it in again, as the courier UPS left it on my doorstep in the rain before i could even indicate i was at home. pure shoddy affairs this whole debacle is

    can anyone tell me how to arrange a callback without too much hassle or having to talk to one of those "fellow gamer" people, as they gave me a non existent solution or even have a number i can call, I'm in the UK btw.

    thanks

    edit; when i did speak to one of the "fellow gamers" their advice is that only the ms people who do callbacks have the tools to help me without me having to just open another ticket and sending it in again as if i just didn't lose 3 weeks work because of it, but even when i try the automated system online it says there's no calls ever for my issue though it's clearly what's needed, I'm kimd of confused how this is a thing, a 4 month old £150 electronic device with lots of warranty time remaining.

    edit 2 update: I've now spoken to someone who has given me free expedited shipping and said it will be checked by more than one person to "guaruntee" i get nothing faulty, they offered me a free sub to ultimate at one point too so i dunno if they can redeem themselves. we will see, fingers crossed.

    submitted by /u/old-abacus
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Rewards down?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having problems opening Microsoft Rewards on their Xbox! Both myself (series x) and my hubby (Xbox one) have been unable to open it all day, even after multiple resets. Xbox support isn't showing a problem.

    update Now working on Series X and Xbox One. Thank you for you're replies, nice to know it wasn't just me!

    submitted by /u/krazienatnat
    [link] [comments]

    Scarlet Nexus | Xbox One S/X vs Xbox Series S/X | Graphics Comparison & FPS

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Xbox one store

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    When I search thing up in the store it doesn't show all the products and crashes and says something went wrong refresh the page but when I refresh it does the thing again and in the bottom right corner shows something cv:pkk5w210dnghx+lkznozh3.131 anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/broswerjrer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment