• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Xbox One - I’ve had this poster since 2004. Only took me 17 years to put it in a frame 🙂

    Xbox One - I’ve had this poster since 2004. Only took me 17 years to put it in a frame ��


    I’ve had this poster since 2004. Only took me 17 years to put it in a frame ��

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Scarlet Nexus runs at 2160p/60 fps on Xbox One X

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    I regret not getting an Xbox earlier..

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    I had the original Xbox with the fat controller we all know but leaned towards playstation most of my life got my ps5 and was bored since I already beat most games on it so I got game pass cause I had a decent pc so wanted to give Xbox exclusives a try... it took only a week between both Ori's, senuas, a plague tales, and the chance to play all halos and gears games I bought a series s so I can play on my TV also after another week when outriders came out and yakuza collection came out and since I own an LG cx I gifted the series s to my cousin so he can play with me and got a series x.. I spend more time on the series x in 5 days than since I had my ps5 but that one game I just started playing yesterday and about half way done got me even more hooked quantum break... I've heard of it before but man this is like control on steroids.. I only played control because I had nothing else to do and it was ok but shit quantum break is just so much fun and I like most of the actors in it lol

    submitted by /u/Arvinx90
    [link] [comments]

    Activision is already preparing a new Tony Hawk’s, according to CKY drummer

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    [NSFW] There is a new Leisure Suit Larry.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    The Riftbreaker is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One This Fall

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S was India’s Best-Selling Console in April 2021

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    No Man's Sky x Mass Effect - Normandy Trailer

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    The Scarlet Nexus Demo is Available Now for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Talisman: Digital Edition is officially coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Knockout City now available (10-day trial ($20 after); Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play; Optimized for Series X/S)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Anyone know what this is? I was trying to figure out what the original Xbox mascot was and this is one of the first images that shows up, but I have no clue what it’s about

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Got an elite 2 for birthday today, getting same issue as this guy. Are there any elite 2s out there that don't have this issue? Or will it be infinite rma?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    SCARLET NEXUS - Demo Trailer - Xbox Series X

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    The Riftbreaker Xbox Game Pass Announcment [Video]

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Rust and game sharing

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before or im just dumb lol. Me and my friend game share and he purchased rust last night so we could play it today but its not giving me an option to download it nor is it in my owned games sections. Is there something we are missing?

    submitted by /u/Dekcufru
    [link] [comments]

    SRX is coming to the Xbox One

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Signed out of youtube at least once a day

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I have youtube red. Once it happened 4 times in a day, and seemed to get really bad within the past week. Whats going on?

    submitted by /u/Apothnesko
    [link] [comments]

    Best single player games on Game Pass right now?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for the better single player games on Game Pass right now.

    I've played The Outer Worlds but my friend gave me a build that broke the game

    I've played through Doom Eternal on ultra-Nightmare

    I've played the Wolfensteins, the Titanfalls, Fallen Order, Ryse, Prey, oblivion and Morrowind, all Halos, fallouts and fables, dead space.

    I won't play Subnautica because fear of open water.

    Are there any other good ones on there Or do I just need to wait?

    submitted by /u/zbobafett
    [link] [comments]

    Victoria 3 is coming to Game Pass for PC

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    My controller had an unfortunate merting with the Ground so...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    I need to buy a new one!

    Are the new controllers VERY diffrent from the launch controllers or do they feel the same?

    submitted by /u/justacalicooriginal
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S/X Screen Colours Are Washed Out - Solution

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    my xbox one s had an issue where the colours on the screen were washed out, blurry and way too vibrant if that makes sense, i've seen tons of people face this problem so here is what you do to solve it

    Make sure that all the HDMI cables in your xbox AND Monitor or TV are plugged in all the way, if this doesn't solve it,

    then remove the HDMI cable which goes into the TV/ Monitor and plug it into a different HDMI input, this should solve it then even if this doesn't work,

    then go to TV & Display Options > Video Modes and then turn off HDR.

    another thing you can do is go to TV & Display Options > Video Fidelity & Overscan > Colour Space > and then turn on PC RGB.

    All the things above are listed in order from Most Preferred- Least Preferred, if none of those work then you might want to call the retailer from where you purchased the xbox to swap it out because they might have given you a faulty version.

    submitted by /u/iiArtec
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 on my Series X and I have a question

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I know the game hasn't really received any major performance updates for the new consoles, but I do know that the Xbox One X version was the superior console version over the PS4 Pro (I have the PS4 version but felt like running it on my PS5 wouldn't see any substantial difference). Would installing the game on my Series X provide the same performance that the One X had?

    submitted by /u/The_Odradek_Champion
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting disconnected. I’ve tried everything. Is the console just bad?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment