• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Xbox One - Please be aware that bot accounts will randomly message people sending these types of messages. Please report it as soon as you see them to keep our community safe!

    Xbox One - Please be aware that bot accounts will randomly message people sending these types of messages. Please report it as soon as you see them to keep our community safe!


    Please be aware that bot accounts will randomly message people sending these types of messages. Please report it as soon as you see them to keep our community safe!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Join us Sunday, June 13 for the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    New Games with Gold for June 2021

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I really love this image, can someone with some Photoshop skill take Logos, dates ecc out? I think this can be a great wallpaper (probably not higest quality of this image but can be a start)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Mechwarrior 5 for Xbox consoles can be pre-loaded (Series X shows 37.2 GB)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Far Cry 6 gameplay reveal on May 28

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    At last! Mechwarrior 5 can be played on Xbox (in Europe)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    The Chivalry 2 Beta is now available to pre-load on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The open beta runs from 27 May to 01 June

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Armature Will "Certainly be Interested" in Making ReCore 2

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Minecraft Dungeons: Hidden Depths new DLC is out now (3/4 from season pass)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    New Unreal 5 Showcase -- This is the engine that Hellblade 2 and a lot of other games are being built on this generation.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    My brother plugged in our 110v xbox one to a 220v wall socket

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    This is my first post in reddit (I've mostly been a lurker), but I have a really important question.

    My dad bought us an xbox one around 5 years ago, he ordered it online from Amazon. Since it's from America, it's has a 110v power supply and in my country our wall sockets are about 220v. We have a 220v to110v transformer but my brothers and forget to use it at times and just recently my brother forgot to use it again and this is the 4th time we've broken it. We usually have it serviced by someone we know in a local computer repair shop but i'm tired of always having it repaired and i searched online that you can actually buy those power supply/ power bricks at 220v.

    So my questions are:

    When i plug it in the wrong voltage, what get's damaged? The power supply/ power brick? or the Xbox one?

    Can i just buy a 220v power supply/ power brick and just use that? and if so do i need to have the xbox one repaired first before i buy one?

    Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/TheBlackjackJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Heads up! Super Bomberman R Online is now available

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Shadows: Awakening, Injustice: Gods Among Us, NeoGeo Battle Coliseum and The King’s Bird are June 2021 Games with Gold.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    XBox One uses an estimated 233 kWh of energy per year, which ends up costing $30.29

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Xuan Yuan Sword 7 - Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Dying Light: Platinum Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Kemco Publisher Sale on the Xbox Store Features Many Games From Its Huge RPG Catalog

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Xbox power cables

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Can I use a power cable from my Xbox one for my Xbox series x?

    submitted by /u/Skimmilk36
    [link] [comments]

    Star wars koto 1 and 2

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 are both $10 a piece, does anybody know if there worth it or is there a better subreddit to ask this?thanks for all the replies, I decided I'll buy them both.

    submitted by /u/Majestic_Mongoose561
    [link] [comments]

    Mic quiet even at max mic monitoring

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    How do you turn off "Game Mode"?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Trying to play AC Valhalla and the visual quality on "Game Mode" is terrible and dim to the point of being virtually unplayable, so I am trying to turn it off. On my TCL TV when I go to picture settings and scroll down to Game Mode, the option to toggle it off is greyed out and says "Game mode turned on by your gaming console" and doesn't let me turn it off. Anyone have any ideas how I can turn it off?

    submitted by /u/StrebLab
    [link] [comments]

    Account removal

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I logged into my account on my ex's Xbox when we were still together. Is it possible to remove my account from his Xbox without actually having access to the Xbox itself? I don't want the prick logging in and deleting my account on me because he's a loser like that.

    submitted by /u/Kittypawz99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment