• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Found this at an old box (controller just for size)

    Xbox 360 - Found this at an old box (controller just for size)


    Found this at an old box (controller just for size)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Thought I'd share this because a dirty drive belt is a common issue on 360s. Cleaned the drive belt on my falcon console a couple of days ago. Took it out the drive, put it in boiling water for a few minutes, dried it, put the belt back in and its flawless.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    MW2 let’s start a war!!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Is it normal for my 360 to sound like it's gonna take off whenever it's turned on?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I've never owned a 360 before this one, it's the original model with the 200w box shaped power supply. Whenever it's turned on it makes the whole cabinet it's in vibrate regardless of if there's a disc in it. Is this normal or do I need to clean the fans?

    submitted by /u/dbrown100103
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox needs more Persona love!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Any idea why my Xbox 360 will only read one disc?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    My old Xbox 360 seems to not want to read any disc except for Crash Bandicoot: TWoC. I just recently cleaned the eye/ optical lense, my father took a look at it and said it looks as if it hadn't been touched. Any ideas?

    Mind you, all the games I've tired are not as scratched up at for my Crash Bandicoot game, but it still some how will only read that game alone

    submitted by /u/Nee-Sho-Kuu
    [link] [comments]

    Archived game updates

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    is there any website that has update files for download? ideally in bulk. i want to make sure i can always have the last update and dlcs for every game even after MS shuts the servers down (whenever that may be, likely a few years to come yet).

    submitted by /u/MeButUnsavory
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to add me?? Gamer tag is egirl kxgu

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Learning for life

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Join ples

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Does Xbox 360 e scratch discs?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Can I appeal in the discord server

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I want to appeal in the discord server, but idk how. I want to join back, but I was banned after 1 mute an hour earlier. I'm sorry for being rude

    submitted by /u/DestroyerMacho
    [link] [comments]

    Was Bangai-O HD delisted?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I looked it up as I wanted to buy it but on the Xbox 360 marketplace and on the online store it seems to be unavailable for purchase. The last time I searched for the game was a couple months ago but it was still available at it's usual price of $10. I tried searching for any news regarding this but I couldn't find a single person pointing it out so it had to be relatively recent.

    submitted by /u/Traitor_To_Heaven
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting question.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    On the back of the Xbox 360 console, it says service date. I'm confused on weather that's Service from Microsoft or Manufacturer date?

    submitted by /u/FM4good
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Wired Controller...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    For over 3 years, my XBox 360 controller hasn't been able function. The console has been working flawlessly however, the controller won't turn on at all. The button in the centre of the controller refuses to light up and I'm not sure what to do. If anyone knows what I can do, please give me some advice! (Btw, it's a wired controller, not a wireless one.)

    submitted by /u/JTheWayAnimteZ
    [link] [comments]

    I'm buying back all of my old xbox 360 games

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Would it missing that black thing surrounding the “power port?” Affect it some how

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Can i use hard drives and power supplies from other models on the original xbox 360?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get the stuff for my xbox 360 to be working again,but all of the original model xbox 360 hard drives and power supplies are too expensive for me currently,thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/EffortInternational
    [link] [comments]

    Still possible to get MC:LA South Central pack?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    I Remember on PS3 you could get the "South Central Ultimate Content Pack" for free on the store but on my 360 where i would like to replay the game, i cant seem to find it lol. My X360 disk is the launch game and not the complete edition so i dont have the south central expansion

    submitted by /u/Bassblaster505
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment