• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Xbox - Found this gem inside my copy of Halo CE I bought second hand

    Xbox - Found this gem inside my copy of Halo CE I bought second hand


    Found this gem inside my copy of Halo CE I bought second hand

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Homage to the Chief

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Who ever runs the Xbox Twitter is funny

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Found an unopened 2 month Xbox live trial

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Ermmmmm

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    PC gamer here wanting to try out Game Pass on my Android Tablet. Will the saves of games I have purchased and played on Xbox for PC transfer over to my cloud gaming on my tablet, or am I starting from scratch?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm currently a primarily PC gamer. I have a few games that I have purchased, downloaded and played the conventional way through the Xbox storefront and launcher on PC. I'm mainly thinking about Forza Horizon 4 here.

    Just wondering if, when I subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, will my game saves from downloaded Xbox games on PC linked to the same Microsoft account? Or am I starting at the beginning with those games? Still very interested in the Game Pass regardless, I'd just really like it if I can keep my progress on FH4.

    Cheers for any help.

    submitted by /u/AllRedLine
    [link] [comments]

    FIFA 21 Series X version issues

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Forza vs. Grand Turismo

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Wtf is this

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Is it worth upgrading from xbox one to xbox series s?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me? When I press the power button It lights up for a second then goes back off and the xbox makes some clicking noise internally

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    "Join multiplayer games" stays on blocked when trying to allow (Windows 10)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Every time I try and Allow "Join multiplayer games" in my Xbox One / Windows 10 Online Safety it just stays on Block, It is an adult account and I have had it for 7 years and never had a problem, it allows me to change all the other settings. It just randomly stopped letting me play online on Forza 4 on windows 10 today.

    submitted by /u/jordcx
    [link] [comments]

    why is xbox better than ps?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    i've heard lots of people tell me that xbox is better, but i never get any actual reasons as to why aside from "ps is gay". please give legitimate answers.

    submitted by /u/bagofbreadcrumbs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one turning itself on..

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Why is this a feature… I'm trying my best to conserve electricity and Microsoft decides this is a good idea..

    Microsoft please make settings work, Power Saving mode should force the console OFF not this half baked on-off shit.

    And No the power button isn't accidentally being pressed, the typical On sound doesn't even play it's just decides to turn itself on…

    submitted by /u/PurpleNurpe
    [link] [comments]

    Controller won’t stop vibrating

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Not sure if this fits the sub but wasn't sure where else to go. I've got new Series X and have paired the controller to my PC via Bluetooth but unlike my old Xbox One controller it's replacing it seems to start vibrating and then just not stop...

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Tobar26th
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 style controller for xbox one

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a controller which feels exactly like an xbox 360 controller that's compatible with xbox one I really miss the old design.

    submitted by /u/westyboy76
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Is anyone else's Xbox live not working or is it just me

    submitted by /u/thaboiijay
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my xbox clips keep corrupting

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    My clips keep getting the frown face and no audio . Does anyone know why

    submitted by /u/thediegotuber
    [link] [comments]

    How do I tell what xbox model I have?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Why isnt it downloading

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Im trying to download Doom Eternal on my PC from Xbox Game pass and its stuck on preparing. Help!

    submitted by /u/ZainDaMan61
    [link] [comments]

    It won't start the installation

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    My gf recently bought me the new Resident Evil Village and in the disc case it says Xbox Series X and Xbox One, but I insert the disc and the installation won't start at all. Anything that I could do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Hellgart
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to buy an Xbox Series S from Amazon, what's a seller you'd suggest?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Amazon isnt the best place for this and I'm aware, but from experience are there any of these sellers you would recommend? I noticed with some, people weren't getting the cables and whatnot, I dont wanna pay a scalped price and not get everything in one package. Any assistance would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/whitekidcvsual
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass Question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have Live Gold that expires next year, and I already used my $1 Gamepass offer. If I were to get game pass now, at $20 a month, what happens to my Live gold that I've already payed for?

    submitted by /u/Shashank329
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I find the “increase volume by ___ steps option?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    When I go to volume & audio output settings I can't see the increase volume by ____ steps option.

    submitted by /u/Extra-Light4883
    [link] [comments]

    One guide live channel disappearance gripe thread

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Anyone else irritated that xbox / Alexa can no longer change thechanel with your system? I can't be the only one.

    submitted by /u/Kevinmd1984
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment