• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Xbox - €20 find with both games included

    Xbox - €20 find with both games included


    €20 find with both games included

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Thank you ms rewards.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    So my Xbox hasn't been turning on lately and it seems like that when I turn it on the power box gets no power can you guys help me thank you

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S or Series X

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    So after owning the Xbox One X for 3 years i think it's time to upgrade to the new system since the price has finally dropped.

    I was curious if the Series S has a disc option or does only the X have a disc option? Also does the series S run the same Hertz and fps as the X?

    submitted by /u/yaboyfrom94
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve Had My Xbox Account For Nearly 10 Years, But....

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    It's under my moms email and Microsoft account.

    I remember the one Christmas in Middle School, where under the tree sat a Limited Edition Halo Reach Styled 360 Console. That was my gateway into online gaming from then on, however, throughout all that time, the account that I had originally created had to be under my moms Microsoft account as at the time, I was 13. Back in the early 2010's a lot of thing were beginning on the Internet (for better or worse) and now nearly 10 years later, that account still sits under my mothers name. And after some research, I could not find a way to somehow transfers all of those Achievements, Games, and memories onto my own Microsoft Account.

    It's about high time that Xbox should create a new system that allows old time players, such as myself, to carry on the progress without having to start over from scratch.

    It'll be a cold day in hell before I willingly give up my 25718 Gamerscore.

    What are your guy's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PapaMedaMacha
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else gotten this, or was I legit chosen?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Does my series x run higher than 120hz?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Hi Guys I've been playing rainbow six seige a bit recently and I have the FPS counter on and it is saying I m getting 140fps. I was just wondering if anyone knew if I'm actually getting the 140fps on my monitor, because in the Xbox display settings refresh rate is set 120hz which is the current max.

    submitted by /u/Devs_Got_You
    [link] [comments]

    My best buddies surprised me with this Darth Vader controller holder figure! Best Birthday EVER!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Help ,Please

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    My Xbox has this sort of bug where when you turn it on, the entire display is glitched. Everything is dark, and red. Is there a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Half-Minimum
    [link] [comments]

    RDR 2 on Game Pass?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Ive just started downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 via Game Pass. I thought it was removed last year.

    I hadn't seen it on there for a bit and didn't hear about it being added again.

    Anybody else know when it came back to GP?

    submitted by /u/monkeyofthefunk
    [link] [comments]

    Xcloud help

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Stuck on the install screen, anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    [UK] Fantastic Xbox Series S trade in deal at Game

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    My xbox series x won't start any games

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    My xbox series x dosent seem to start any games I've shut it down restated it everything and when I turn it off from the console it just turns the screen off but stays on??? Help me

    submitted by /u/nerdeeno
    [link] [comments]

    I'm facing a problem....

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Guys, anyone please tell me what to do. So I have an xbox account, and I wanted to change my gamertag (for the first time), and when I changed it, and opened the xbox app on my phone, I opened my profile page on the app, and the old gamertag is still there, i tried to refresh it but it didn't work. And I did literally everything from the instructions on xbox's page, and still didn't work at all.

    Can anyone PLEASE tell me what to do?

    submitted by /u/unavailablediamond
    [link] [comments]

    Lead The Revolution When Far Cry 6 Launches October 7 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Xbox have robbed me of an Xbox and I'm desperate

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm posting here because I just don't know what else to do.

    At the beginning of 2021 I had a minor issue with my Xbox and since it was still under warranty I was advised by the Xbox support team to send it away to be repaired. I did this but after a few weeks of hearing nothing I contacted them to find that they had sent it back (without telling me what had been done or what was wrong with it) but it never arrived.

    After the support team assured me that it had been delivered I eventually convinced them that it had never arrived and they told me to hold tight and that they would contact FedEx and open a case. Another week passes and I have heard nothing, I emailed and got no reply. After another week I called up and after spending an hour on the phone I was told that FedEx ghosted the support team so they have no new info for me. Fine. They told me they were chasing up and I continued to wait.

    Another few weeks go by and I'm calling weekly in an effort to get updates. Eventually, after over a month I'm told that I need to file a police report for the stolen Xbox before they can send a new one. Annoying because I feel like it should be their responsibility at this point but fine, I file it and in the process, I have to get the tracking number from them. While filing I decided to contact FedEx myself only to be told that the the delivery was now too old and that there was nothing FedEx could do.

    I send the support team the police report and an email questioning the FedEx case and was yet again ghosted. After another few weeks of spending hours on the phone trying to accomplish something, I finally get through to someone who tells me that they won't be sending a replacement Xbox and that I need to wait for the police to track down the Xbox.

    The issue here is that the Xbox never arrived at my apartment, I am in 99% of the time and have a doorbell camera that never picked up a delivery on the day it supposedly arrived. I assume that it was the FedEx driver who stole it but regardless, there is no way the police are ever going to even bother looking for it.

    At this point, I'm turning to Reddit in the hopes that someone here can help. This has been going on for almost 5 months and currently, Microsoft have essentially robbed me of a console. To add insult to injury I also had trouble canceling my game pass subscription for months and they are refusing to refund it for the time I didn't have the console.

    Really hoping someone on here has some idea of what to do. I have spent countless hours on the phone, emailed countless times, and escalated as much as I can.

    Sorry about the long post and thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/OptimisticDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Wont read Disc series x “weird”

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    So I just got nier replicant from game fly and the disc is in perfect condition nothing looks damaged. But my series x refuses it. All my other games work fine. I'm at a complete loss. Any theories, maybe because of alpha skip ahead?

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Morning_60
    [link] [comments]

    I can't hear my friends, can somebody help me?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Earlier today I was playing games with my friends and my mic stopped working. I could still hear them and my game, but my mic wasn't picking up sound. I reset my Xbox, switched headsets, and nothing seems to be working. Does anybody know what my problem is?

    submitted by /u/BravoBang
    [link] [comments]

    When will they allow you to customize your Xbox clubs again? I really miss the ability to manage a club.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    ERROR UPDATING GAMING SERVICES Code: 0x80073D26

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    None of my games will start

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    For the past 2 hours none of my games will open it always kicks me back to the home screen saying try this again. I hard reset my Xbox I've unplugged it for 10 minutes plugged it back in still can't play any games I can't even open settings help

    submitted by /u/WattsonIsWaifu
    [link] [comments]

    Game is corrupt

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I was trying to play warzone but it wouldn't let me play so uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it but now it says that item you are trying to use is corrupt what do I do?

    submitted by /u/DvD__
    [link] [comments]

    House flipper

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Anyone played house flipped on Xbox? Thinking about buying it but I'm not 100% sure if the controls will be decent or not

    submitted by /u/DJ-SKELETON2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment