• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Xbox - What does this mean? I accidentally opened chat in rocket league and this came up, it did it before, but with other gibberish. Help

    Xbox - What does this mean? I accidentally opened chat in rocket league and this came up, it did it before, but with other gibberish. Help


    What does this mean? I accidentally opened chat in rocket league and this came up, it did it before, but with other gibberish. Help

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Where can I get a replacement silicon dude?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    A free 14-day Game Pass code for you guys, felt like you could use it more than I do (I only bought a controller so I don't have an Xbox)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Looking for new friends

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Hello Everyone!

    I want to find a new group of friends to play Xbox with my current group is drifting apart as they can't be bothered playing Xbox anymore whereas me I couldn't be more passionate to play more and here lies the problem so I've decided to go look for new people to talk to and game with preferably EU or even UK It could be US but the time differences would be a bit tough to deal with but anything's worth it right? A bit about me I'm just a 16 year old gamer I'll play anything for RPGS to turn based games to survival games to FPS games anything so if you're like me you like a variety of different games or would like to try them out with me then you're more than welcome to send me a message either on Xbox or on here name on Xbox is badasstown555 I hope to see you there gamer :)

    submitted by /u/Badasstown555
    [link] [comments]

    $3.48 Headphone Stand at Walmart

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    I think I've been hacked

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Right so first It happened when it randomly asked for my password i had to reset my password cuz it changed then it randomly started buying stuff on my dads credit card like Skype and a bunch of subscriptions and he had to change his card and now its signed me out the email has changed and I dont know what to do I've got years of work on there a bunch of games I cant get back and I've spent a lot of my money on there

    submitted by /u/jaydonc8
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with this I open it A few days ago to clean it out and then I reassembled everything in a kept doing this

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Microsoft Exec Talks Xbox Backwards Compatability Limits

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    does anyone know how to get the newer verified tick?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:21 AM PST

    So my controller does this whenever I move the stick once it does two or if I click RB it does it twice does anyone have any idea why it does this?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Home xbox questions for game sharing

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Ok so I have an xbox with my account and all my games on it. Recently my girlfriend has made an xbox live account and with game sharing can play my games on the xbox. This was needed so we could play Cod together. My question is im getting a new generation xbox and im giving her my old gen console. We still want her to be able to have access to the games on my account and I obviously will want my console to be setup the best it can be. I think this means that we both need to have the old gen xbox as the home xbox. can someone please confirm or suggest other ideas. Thanks

    submitted by /u/KiaraAshley
    [link] [comments]

    controller acting up

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:03 AM PST

    my a10 mic only works when i lift my controller up the audio is normal and everything but when i set my controller down or use it the audio is distorted and it feels like i'm listening to a 8d audio but i'm not

    submitted by /u/SwingStuff
    [link] [comments]

    ARK II

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PST

    According to Xbox themselves, ARK II is now an exclusive for the Xbox Series X and S. I never played the original game, and I probably won't play this one, but it's now an exclusive if that's your thing. Xbox is really trying to get those exclusives to match Sony's. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/blocxCh
    [link] [comments]

    14 day Xbox game pass ultimate New subscriptions only . Enjoy someone

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PST

    I just updated my xbox and i wanted to upload my recent captures to xlive. Now when i go to recent captures this crap comes and i have no idea where the hell my captures are.Need ur help...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Elite controller V2 joystick creep

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    So I've had an elite version 2 controller for about a year now and both joysticks are "walking" on me- I've tightened the screw under the joysticks to the tightest setting but it's still happening. Anyone have a fix or any suggestions for this?

    submitted by /u/nollidzepol
    [link] [comments]

    Digital

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PST

    i think im gonna get the series s but i have alot of disc games, most of them i can find but there are some i cant find as codes including: forza horizon 2, forza horizon 1, forza motorsport 5 and 6 and some others, just asking :p

    submitted by /u/theforzafanofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know went can a replacement for this

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Help Fix Controller

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    old xbox360 with pirated games

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    I used to play a lot on the xbox360 years ago but couldnt afford any games so mostly pirated them and it was mostly an offline console. I had something like 50k gamerscore or more. I remember them banning such consoles and flagging them for ban, so I didnt want to go online for this reason. Im not sure whether or not my console has been flagged, and I havent used it for years. I'm about to receive a package with said console and boot it up for the first time since years.

    1. Now how do I know if this console has been flagged?

    2. Do they flag the console itself or the hdd somehow? If the console has been flagged and I put the hdd into another conosole, have I saved this account?

    3. Does microsoft ban gamertag profiles or even delete them permanently? I read that they remove profiles inactive for 2+years, so my qualifies for deletion 100% but also it hasnt been live for years so how's that work?

    4. If I go online with this profile will the xbox live see that my games were pirated and give me ban instantly?

    5. Even if they ban me and I can no longer use this profile to play online and use xbox live, will this profile still be in the database even if banned so I can access it?

    Im mostly concerned about this not because of the possibility of having multiplayer restriction, but this account with my achievements (gamerscore) has sentimental value, so even if they decide the illegal games make this profile too sleazy to be used online, I want to have this profile up there somewhere u know? for a memento. Btw I have never owned or even used any other gneration of xbox other than the 360 one, but I know the newest is backwards compatible, so there is the idea of saving this profile, and playing some oldschool 360 games or newer exclusives on the newest xbox if I manage to sneak in but I doubt it. Yes I was poor ok, if you can't answer the questions don't comment thanks

    submitted by /u/profile01
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of account?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I had to verify my account because of "unusual activity". I couldn't receive a verification email since I don't have access to that account anymore so I opted to fill out a verification form. So far I've submitted two and both were declined. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, I've given them correct information to the best of my knowledge. It's really important to me that I get this account, I've invested so much time and money into this damn console

    submitted by /u/WestVirginiaN1nja
    [link] [comments]

    Linus Tech Tips spent 87,000 to make an Xbox controller out of 1.5kg of 18 karat gold...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Pulled out the wrong capacitor trying to remove the clock capacitor. What is this? Did I fuck myself? V1.4 or v1.5

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Delayed signing in on multiplayer games after startup

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Ever since the Microsoft server issues a few days ago, I've been having some problems. Before the server shutdown, when booting up games, I would be able to play onto multiplayer games right away. Since the server issues, it takes a few minutes to start multiplayer. Take minecraft for example. After bootup and starting the game, it now says please sign in to Microsoft account to play multiplayer minecraft. I then go into my account profile or check my internet connection. Everything looks good. Then I restart the app after doing that, and I'm then able to play multiplayer. Same issues on other games. Anyone have noticed this recently?

    submitted by /u/hpsims
    [link] [comments]

    X1 controller worth for Windows?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    First of all, i've already tried playing games on PC with my PS4 and PS5 pads, but some of em doesn't catches the rumble functionality correctly or some others don't get the right mapping.. And yes, i've tried using DS4Input or InputMapper but these sometimes tends to randomly disconnect (Now on W10, even back then on W7)

    I also have a Logitech F510, the only one with cable and rumble, but the "right" d-pad direction starts to fail at for late, requiring a harder press.. A F710 (the wireless version) would be nice but i've heard it's got disconnection issues and that's a no-no.

    So i thought of buying an official X1 pad for Windows, but having my doubts.

    This one but wired if it's avaliable https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-Controller-Wireless-Adapter-Gamepad/dp/B078Y36QFJ/ref=sr_1_7?__mk_es_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=mando+xbox+pc&qid=1614629593&refinements=p_89%3AMicrosoft&rnid=1692911031&s=videogames&sr=1-7

    -Is it inmediate plug-n-play with the default installed W10 1909 version's drivers or it requires a separate installer to the latest version?

    -Is the pad updatable via Firmware to fix issues?

    -Though i've tried it on a shop, i didn't quite had the time to touch it much (And less now with the situation we're in) even thought it was not connected to anything.

    The D-Pad (t looks like a classic SNES one, not the one with a circle surrounding it) felt clicky and that's good for fighting games though the position changing between analog and d-pad might maaaybe be a little weird to get used to it, coming from a PS user.

    Heard that it might have some issues regarding pressings at the XYAB buttons (similar to my F510's situation with the D-Pad?) or other things around (Not sure wich were about though)

    I plan to play it wired mostly since i'm always close to the PC (Unless the pad can accept any other longer cable besides the one that comes in the box, unless it must be the one in the box).

    Besides of the doubts above, do you think it'd be worth it to give it a try or should i look for alternatives?..And please, no Elite versions....

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/DV2FOX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment