• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 Jasper! :D

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 Jasper! :D


    My Xbox 360 Jasper! :D

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Today i bought a falcon v2 for $5 with 20gb HDD and modded it to molex connector because I don’t have fat power supply. it’s full working with 1 problem, sometimes it won’t open the dvd tray

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I made another custom lithium 360 controller with no battery pack!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    RGH install on a jasper motherboard

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    You can download this gem today in GWG this amazing game. Search in marketplace ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:03 AM PST

    The Xbox 360's graphics are perfect.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Most games are the perfect amount of not realistic and realistic at the same time. Mwah, a perfect blend

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Jump in.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Quick Question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    So, my cousin gave me his Xbox 360. It's in working condition, but there's a lot of dust, one of the controllers is missing a screw (I got 2 controllers), and the 2 controllers are missing their battery packs.

    Anyway, I decided to use my keyboard to replace the controller, and when I got to the point where I had to connect the console to my internet, it said I needed to plug in the wireless network adapter. Will the adapter connect to modern day wifi, or will it be completely useless? I want to know so I can buy it.

    submitted by /u/Syno_Six
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play BO1 zombies on 360? I can’t find any games add me if you’e down to play. Gamer tag: OpTic illcam OG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Used to get my xbox fixed at a local shop, now doing it myself. Does this taped card have a purpose?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    The duality of man

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Does anybody know of a website that'll tell you what resolution certain games are displayed at?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    tried googling, couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/Mysterion320
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to get another Xbox live gold membership. Failed. Need Help.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Recently I tried redeeming an Xbox Live Gold membership card code on my 360 and it said it was invalid. I obviously typed it in multiple times and it said the same thing. I then went to Microsoft.com to redeem it there and it asked for the Microsoft account email the Xbox is under. I realize it is my deceased sister's old email which I don't know the password to. Also to add insult to injury, the email is from hotmail.com which doesn't exist anymore. Am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/DeathMaiden27
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember using Special Edition Blue XBOX360?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Throughout playing Xbox since 2011 I remember having the Blue Xbox in 2014. I don't think it was really Special, I only remember playing on a XBOX360 with a blue hud. I remember during that time I also had the XBOX One during there and we didn't need it so me, a 9 year old dumbass at time had my "dad" sold it. I regret this today. I do wonder if anyone on this subreddit actually remember having it. If anyone does tell me about because I don't remember anything special only that it was blue.

    submitted by /u/freccin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sign into account on 360. What do I do? This is the error message I get. I already tried clearing the cache

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Error code 8015190A

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I've been trying to get my old Xbox set up after my hard drive corrupted, but now every time I try to sign into Xbox live, it gives me this error. Saying my credentials are wrong, yet they are right as I've even logged into the editor with them. I tried the solution of editing on the Xbox original avatars app, did not work. I can't try the download method as I never set up cloud storage. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Jumper1720
    [link] [comments]

    DVDs

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I have some videos and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not you can play videos burned onto a dvd on a normal 360. Also if you can, can you play multiple separate video files burnt onto a dvd?

    submitted by /u/Coolest10293
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Gold :X On 360???

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Guys I have a Question, If i create a Xbox live Gold I can play with my 360 Fat even Download the games ???? cause im new in all of this

    submitted by /u/clarkx77
    [link] [comments]

    What kinect and normal games do you recommend?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I have kinect adventures and pixar adventures I had kinect sports bundle copy but it was broken CD. I found rapala for kinect is good game? And all games for kinect runing at 60FPS?

    I nedd normal games for gamepad that can run at 60FPS or with easy achivements.

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Co-Op Back Catalogue Session

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Am looking through my non backwards compatible 360 games and have seen a fair few Co-op/Online games. Was wondering if anyone was up for a couple of sessions to go through them for the achievements. Games are: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

    Army of Two: Devils Cartel.

    Army of Two: The 40th Day.

    Fuse

    Dead Island & Riptide.

    LOTR War in the North.

    Singularity.

    Binary Domain.

    Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

    Stranglehold.

    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

    Transformers: War for Cybertron.

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

    Blur.

    Dark Sector.

    The Club.

    Max Payne 3.

    Obviously there's a mix of Co-op and multiplayer games there so, depending on the game, sessions might go on for a while. If anyones interested give me a shout. I live in the UK but mainly game in the nights on my days off (only get 3 nights off a week though and my rota changes each week (though I know it months in advance) so there might be some work to plan sessions because of that. Also, please bear in mind that I've either never played these games, or its been probably about a decade + since I played them last. So I'm probably gonna be pretty shit initially.

    submitted by /u/PurplTreeFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Help replacing Harddrive in Halo 3 edition xbox 360

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    I have a Halo 3 edition 360, and just got it re-balled by a console repair shop bc it red ringed. I now have a defective hard drive. This is the old "fat" style 360, with the removable hdd on the top. How can I replace the hdd inside the Halo 3 edition hdd housing?

    submitted by /u/anubis2018
    [link] [comments]

    Moving Halo 2 save

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Long story short I have a Halo 2 save file on my E that I want to move over to my Kronos Jasper. I got everything else copied over to it and into the cloud. From what I've read I can't copy OG Xbox save files onto USB obviously but can I somehow up it into the cloud?

    I'd really like to store up my E but I'm not finished with Halo 2 yet. It's just kind of a pain in the ass to switch from the Jasper to the E with one power brick and controller for one game. Any ideas or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ThoughtNinja
    [link] [comments]

    is the xbox 360 neant to stand up?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:14 AM PST

    i have heard that the rrod might be caused by standing it up. it gets a bit hot and gravity pulls gpu or cpu down unsoldering it. is this correct? i want to use my xbox 360 standing but i dont want to risk it.

    submitted by /u/pixeley88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment