• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Bought myself an xenon Xbox 360 for cheap and look what dashboard it was on!

    Xbox 360 - Bought myself an xenon Xbox 360 for cheap and look what dashboard it was on!


    Bought myself an xenon Xbox 360 for cheap and look what dashboard it was on!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Is it dead

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Old Skittles Profile Pic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Does anyone have the old skittles profile pic they released for the xbox 360? ive been looking for a while and haven't been able to find it. Its not the Loch Ness Monster one, its the yellow skittle on just a red background

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DangerousPIE96
    [link] [comments]

    Best 3rd party controller on Amazon or Ebay?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I mainly use my Xbox 360 to play NCAA14 and old COD games. Lately my RB button has been broken. It often won't respond to me pressing it. What's a good third party controller on Amazon or Ebay for the games that I play?

    submitted by /u/calling-all-comas
    [link] [comments]

    Broke someone’s Xbox, need help if possible

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    I'm currently moving (I'm staying at my aunts right now as our new house is not ready and we can't be in our old one). There is an really old Xbox here I played mine craft for about a hour before the Xbox switched off and the red ring came on. I never owed a Xbox and don't know what to do. I unplugged it for the night but in the Morning the red ring was still there. Any advice on what to do, would be appreciated. Luckily the Xbox is not that expensive, but I'd rather try fix this one if possible.

    submitted by /u/silver_zilk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 displays 1920x564 resolution

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I can hear the boot up screen, and it's connected to hdmi. On composite I also get nothing.

    But on HDMI I see the resolution of the above pop up on my display. I can power down the unit by the controller (long press xbox button, up 2 and X)

    I'm fairly technical with hardware and computers. I like following true diagnostics (not assumptions) and testing things properly before throwing parts/money at stuff. (can solder larger components, and understand what the components do as a individual item, I like learning how stuff works) I've reflowed one of my given to me xbox's with a heat gun and temp IR gun to 240f before and it's been working nicely since, and I've even flashed my slim's drive to play backed up games.

    Any direction would be awesome.

    Zephyr Motherboard, I have it open, cleaned it out and don't see any bad components, no chewed up hdmi, but it looks like the case has been dropped at least once, and found a little piece of plastic inside where the motherboard fits on it (mount post for the metal casing)

    It's not my xbox, but a friends.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Westyguy
    [link] [comments]

    New laser in Xbox 360, still not reading discs

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    PGR 4 Looking for Players

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Me and kawaebi99 are hoping to do some Bulldog and Cat & Mouse games online on PGR 4. No specified time or date, hmu anytime. If you're up to play drop your gamertag in the comments and I'll send a friend request.

    submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 in 2021

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I am thinking of getting a xbox 360 with a jasper or trinity board as heard they the best. Should I go for a refurbished from ebay. As if I buy from my local store they don't take them if warrenty seal has come off or been opened in any way. So I am thinking most models pre 2011 that the thermal paste will have dried up by now. I am not good with electrics or have confidence to replace stuff.

    Wanting to get one to ggo along side my e model or should I just get a 2nd e console lol

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Can a really old banned xbox play "recent" titles?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I have a really old banned xbox (first ever generation without the HDMI output) that has been banned for forever. I remember that back in the days there was sometimes games that would require to update the operating system. If I buy a "recent" xbox 360 game that require an update of the system is that something that can still be done? Is the update on the game disk or does it needs to be downloaded from xbox live (which I guess wouldn't work)? Basically would I be able to play any "recent" titles?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: just checked and the console is on the update 2.0.8955 (I think it was the one for the avatars?) which is from 2009 so like 12 years ago, fuck I'm old

    submitted by /u/frenchliner
    [link] [comments]

    How do you fix the open try error?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Beet way to remove scratches and dirt smudges?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Modern Warfare 2 - Afghan Free-For-All Nuke (37-5) [2020]

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:05 AM PST

    help a fellow gamer out please

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    hey can i get an xbox live gold / gamepass please even if its only a 2days sub , i could run u a heist in gta V give u 85% cut or any other game please i really need it this time please

    submitted by /u/enigmaticc1678
    [link] [comments]

    Kinect Sports Season two problems

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Well i used to play in 2012 and now i decided to get My games back and found one but game seems like issues with reading. ( has some finger print on it but it wont clean at all. and light scratched )

    game i bought DLC for first time ( All pack addon ) but problem is that no Basketball there. i can see others fine but basketball is missing. this DLC says its been installed . am i wrong something ?

    and plus . do i need new Game ? because this current is slighty damaged disc, it affect durin gameplay. like it Freezes on menu when open sport list or something. when i open Golf or anything sports. it our Avatar froze for no reason while others cheers up my avatar. ( like animation sticks and tried to skip it but wont skip at all )

    submitted by /u/mr0czusek
    [link] [comments]

    A Somewhat Structured Breakdown on Why I Love the Metal Gear Solid Saga!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment