• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Xbox - Let's go Boys, Let's give Halo the last run like it deserves.

    Xbox - Let's go Boys, Let's give Halo the last run like it deserves.


    Let's go Boys, Let's give Halo the last run like it deserves.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    So I made the Series X logo but with the OG xbox font

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    20 year old account

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:58 AM PST

    as the title says, my account is nearing 20 years old, i just wanted to share

    submitted by /u/pogfishpog
    [link] [comments]

    i'll never not laugh about this facebook marketplace post i found a month ago

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    My little colection :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:51 PM PST

    I dont know What to do

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I bought Madden 21 two days ago, but I cant play it because it says that i've already done the ea play trial. (I bought it on the same account that I have an ea play subscription.)

    submitted by /u/ObamaOnaPerc
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    I made more logo concepts!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Free Xbox Game Pass code!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Something is happening to my Series X.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I don't know whats happening but Cold War isn't launching and Apex legends is freezing whenever i launch it. I uninstalled both games twice and it didn't work. I factory reset my xbox and apex worked perfectly. Then the next day, I installed cold war and now both games don't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm about to reset my xbox again but this time I probably won't install Cold war. I feel like i got scammed because i can't even play Cold war anymore. Is this happening to anyone else?

    EDIT: I uninstalled Cold war and reset my xbox (not a factory reset) and now Apex Legends works perfectly.

    submitted by /u/Miserable-Pea-132
    [link] [comments]

    DAE wish Microsoft would bring back the Controller S?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Xbox says my membership for Xbox live gold is over even though it was a two year member ship starting the last month of 2019 and now it’s 2021. It says it’s expired but it still works.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Xbox game pass also says I don't have to pay till 2022 when I only payed a dollar for the three month pass and it hasn't been charging my credit card even though it's been three months.

    submitted by /u/nataliaangel913
    [link] [comments]

    COD Cold war, MW, warzone not starting

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Has anyone had an issue starting any of these games? The furthest I've been able to get is the loading screen before it crashes. Got an error code that said to reinstall the games, and it didn't work. I've tried resetting the console and still hasn't done anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a ton

    submitted by /u/Thezazzy
    [link] [comments]

    My disk reader has some problems...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    A few days ago, my Xbox one started having problems reading Xbox one disks. When I put them in, it gave me a message along the lines of (do you own this game?). Now, it won't even recognize the disks. For some reason I can read Xbox 360 games just fine. Is there a way to fix it? And why do my Xbox 360 games work, but not my Xbox One ones?

    submitted by /u/TheDuddyDude
    [link] [comments]

    In Another Universe, today... [Mockup]

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Xbox Series X Crashing for anyone?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    I keep trying to load games like Cold War or Darksiders, but they will bring me to the menu and crash or just not open. Occasionally it will turn off the console. I tried hard resets and factory resets and nothing is working. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Wafflez05
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim on game pass on pc

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    I dont have a Xbox but i have a Pc and thats where i use Game pass. I've heard that Skyrim is avalible on Game pass but it doesn't show up. Are they offering Skyrim only for Xbox or am i too stupid to find it?

    submitted by /u/widrolo
    [link] [comments]

    Red dead online

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Should I take advantage of getting red dead for $7? 😂

    submitted by /u/tristiansimon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone need a 14 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Comment and ill pick someone from the first five.

    Edit: Closed.

    submitted by /u/scr4ppykoko
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t figure out this problem

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I need to play a game offline and with the time set in 2018 in order to get something. To change the time, you have to go offline and restart the console. Once I restart the console, I change the time but I can't get into my game, even though I own it and the account is set to home Xbox. How do I fix this problem and play my game offline?

    submitted by /u/mrdominominator
    [link] [comments]

    Next gen

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Can I play old gen Cold War on my next gen Xbox

    submitted by /u/Delicious-Side-8796
    [link] [comments]

    Cold War uninstall / reinstall

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So last night i noticed there's the X/S version and a regular version of Cold War. I deleted the regular version thinking that i could use just the X/S version... i was wrong. I open Cold War X/S and it tells me to purchase Cold War. I click that and it says "Looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps, or my library on your home device to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go." I have both versions and Modern Warfare downloaded to my X. The regular Cold War will not open and shuts down halfway through loading the app every time. The X/S version tells me to purchase. If i go to Modern Warfare then the Cold War menu, it tries but fails to connect to CoD online servers. WHAT DO I DO?!!?

    submitted by /u/DConrad0
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway: code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (new subscribers only)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Bought this a while back, didn't realize that it wouldn't stack onto my existing subscription. My subscription is good for a few years still so I'm just going to give this away. This will NOT work if you are already a current Game Pass subscriber. If you are a normal Xbox Live Gold subscriber I believe this will convert the rest of your existing subscription to Game Pass Ultimate.

    Code: [xxx]V9-4HQHX-R4TKF-J77T9-WK3WZ

    First 3 digits are the abbreviation of a recommended childhood vaccine.

    submitted by /u/Terrence_McDougleton
    [link] [comments]

    Are there and original xbox style controllers for the series s/x?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment