• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Xbox - I finally did it and was able to hit exactly 100k gamer score. Looking forward to more fun gaming and the next big milestone.

    Xbox - I finally did it and was able to hit exactly 100k gamer score. Looking forward to more fun gaming and the next big milestone.


    I finally did it and was able to hit exactly 100k gamer score. Looking forward to more fun gaming and the next big milestone.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    the social media teams are hilarious ��

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:52 PM PST

    thought this was pretty wholesome

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Please, make this real

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Messed up the paint job, looks hella good

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Just thought I'd get this bug out there because I can't find much on it. When I press the buttons sometimes after leaving the xbox Idle it just doesn't work and I need to hard reset it by holding the power button.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Flashback Friday

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Xbox iPhone app?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Any word on this thing getting updated or adding missing features? Man I miss the ability to see and compare achievements with my buddies

    submitted by /u/xbox-fan
    [link] [comments]

    Elite series two controller paddle problems

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    My left bottom paddle keeps sticking and pressing itself and I can't control it. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Tachanka_is_useful_2
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Series X hooked up. Been stealing our bandwidth the last few hours. ��

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    I'm in the UK. Can anyone help me source new capacitors? They're about to blow!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Wreckfest PC Game Pass version wants Steam to run. U wot?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:37 AM PST

    14 Day Game Pass Code

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Is there any way or app to adjust my trigger sensitivity on my controller bc my LT goes without me even pressing it.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Xbox live Requirements for free to play gmes

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Microsoft recently anmounced that free to play games would no longer require xbox live to run. I wish to know whether this has been enforced because I have tried playing COD warzone as well as Apex Legends on my Series X but I'm always redirected to the xbox live gold purchase splash screen.

    submitted by /u/warchests
    [link] [comments]

    Taken on Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One S

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Trolling scalpers on Nextdoor... lol

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Xbox connection issues

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I have Xfinity pods hooked up to my Xbox via a Ethernet cord. It has been working fine for a about a month, but recently I've run into problems. It says it is still connected but I can't play any online games. On the network page in settings it says that "the following services are experiencing issues:" but it shows nothing. Is this happening to anyone else

    submitted by /u/Bigdickyjicky
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell?? Xbox just randomly ask me to change password

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Xbox Series S Switzerland Plug Type

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Hi all

    I recently purchased xbox series s from switzerland does anyone know what plug type it has i cant find this amywere

    submitted by /u/PowerfulPractice1764
    [link] [comments]

    Concert EA Play to Game Pass Ultimate?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I was reading that you would buy a 12-month EA Play subscription, then convert that to 4 months of Game Pass, but I can't find how to actually do the conversion step. I activated the 12 months of EA play to my account. When I look at my Game Pass Ultimate it just says Renew, there is no option to convert. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Do I need to sign up for 1 month of Game Pass again? Did I mess up?

    EDIT - I figured it out, you need to have both GPU and EA Play to have the EA Play convert. I purchased 12 months of EA play, activated it, then purchased 1 month of GPU, activated it, then checked my account and it shows 5 months of active GPU now.

    submitted by /u/MongolianRim
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox series S

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    So I just received my new Xbox series S because my Xbox one broke. Some of my digital games are already transferred but not all of them. How can I transfer my digital games from my Xbox One to my Xbox series S.

    submitted by /u/The_Most_
    [link] [comments]

    Gold to Game Pass Ult

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Hello all,

    My XGPU just expired and when I went to renew, saw it converts any Gold to XGPU up to 36 months. Am I correct in thinking it would be cheaper to get 3 years (or however much I want to get) and then join Ultimate to get the same amount of Ultimate?

    Or is there some catch I'm not aware of?

    Thanks for the help and clarification.

    submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app on PC

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Is if just me or is anyone's Xbox app on PC the worst thing? I spent hours preparing for a race on forza motorsport 7 and then I can't join the party nor join the game even though I pressed windows + g to supposedly "accept" the invite. Surely a company as big as Xbox could make a functioning app and seeing as I've paid for the game and Xbox live I feel I'm not getting my money's worth.

    submitted by /u/IsaacRaftery56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment