• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Received an XNA Dev Kit today!

    Xbox 360 - Received an XNA Dev Kit today!


    Received an XNA Dev Kit today!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Todays bargain.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    This is the best boxing game I've ever played, amazing graphics that are so detailed you can see sweat dripping and running Dow the face and backs of the boxers, why isn't there any new next gen boxing games?��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:15 PM PST

    What I Love About Xbox 360

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:04 PM PST

    When I was younger and got my first xbox 360 console I could only afford the core system that came with one wired controller and a 64mb memory card, no HDD my mother did buy me a 20gb HDD a few weeks after which was £70 and funny thing is CEX has the same HDD for 50p.

    I had to trade in my original Xbox and 20 games in to gamestation (anyone remember and miss that shop) to scrape up enough shrapnel to put towards my xbox 360 and the rest was Payed by my poorly paid student loan(long story short, both my parents worked so I got the lowest pay possible, £300 every 4 months and 75% went to my parents) so I was £30 short and my best friend gave me the £30 which I was so grateful for.

    I managed to get a core or arcade pack xbox 360 and Nintey Nine Nights which I was happy with, I did really want oblivion but it was sold out and I ended up getting quake 4(which is one of my favourite fps) , told my brother what I got and he asked why I didn't get oblivion since I couldn't stop rambling on about it, so my brother asked me if I wanted to go into town the next day so he could buy some CDs from HMV and I went with him and we went into G Force(anyone remember that shop) and he secretly bought the last copy of oblivion they had to surprise me, which was a great surprise and like all of you I played the absolute s**t out of that game 300+ hours.

    I have had a good few different models of 360 - Core/arcade, Elite, slim(gloss), slim(matte), and now the gears of war edition.

    The Great thing is now that the games are so cheap for xbox 360 and a good few are backwards compatible with xbox one and series x I can finally have a great collection of amazing games, even though next gen is here with the series x and ps5 I'm more interested in the past consoles right now and have collected over 150 physical games so far(most I've had before that was about 30) so believe me when I say that this console is amazing.

    This console is a 720p console that can be upscalled to 1080p depending on the model you get you can get up to 500gb HDD, you can rip music cds to the HDD(similar to the original xbox) and play songs through any game(unlike the original xbox that was only with certain games) and that's something xbox one and series x is lacking.

    Thanks for reading one of my best memories everyone and I hope to hear what some of yours is. 🤘

    submitted by /u/ComfortableAmount993
    [link] [comments]

    My little 360 and OG Xbox Collection. Just wanna share with the Community.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    I'm trying to get a boxed Xbox 360.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    My only options are Cex (Ireland) and Ebay (Ireland), I can't find any on Ebay other then UK ones and I can't order from their because brexit. Any help?

    submitted by /u/SpunchBop_
    [link] [comments]

    Japan xbox store points?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Any suggestions? I'm trying buy a game from the japan xbox store. The game is region free but not available in NA. I can't find japan gift cards on play-asia or amazon, just wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to make this happen

    submitted by /u/dwf2021
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Does anyone have any info to when xbox live will no longer be accessible for games, patches and dlc via the xbox 360.

    I assume since xbox one and the newest gen console will still use xbox live for backwards compatibility. I guess it will still be around a long time yet??

    As once they shut how can we get patches etc as alot store on cache which get overwritten with the oldest patch after you download I think 15

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox360e won’t open

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    My Xbox360e won't open the disc tray and the light on the power button won't work is it fixable?

    submitted by /u/shreklon-piss-619
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking in getting a 360 to play online

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Hi guys, I just wanted to know if it's worth getting an xbox 360 to play online, I literally missed the whole 7th gen and all the amazing games with them, now that I have money I'm looking forward to play them especially online ones like forza, halo, gears of war, call of duty, battlefield, gta iv, army of two, some sports games, etc

    Are there people still playing online?, Are servers still up and running? And if the answer overall is no, what other options do I have to play them?, Do people play halo 3 online on the master chief collection? Can I have the same experience as if it was 360?

    I thank you in advance for any answers and too for reading my post

    submitted by /u/5P3C7RE
    [link] [comments]

    HHD capability

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    I have a RGH 1.2 Falcon Xbox 360 working just fine.

    I have a external 4tb hard drive in the box ready to go. What is the largest HHD you are able to hook into the Xbox 360 USB ports?

    submitted by /u/jiggs623
    [link] [comments]

    A question, if I may

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I noticed that the games I own only run with a max. of 30 FPS (except Minecraft, Dante's Inferno, and AC Revelations I think)

    Is there any way to run games with 60 FPS, or is it manufacturer specific (optimalization, playability, genre)?

    submitted by /u/Petyamester3343
    [link] [comments]

    Need help connecting Xbox 360 to WiFi

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    So I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my WiFi, but it keeps telling me that it can't connect. Do I need to get a cord that connects the router and my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/ILikeToConsumeBeans
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of Xbox 360 controller is this?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Where do people get links for free xbox360 games?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I was looking things in reddit, and someone was advertising a subreddit that told you when there were free games on digital shops ( Similar to r/freegamestuff ) and i saw costume Quest and Red Faction Armageddon on the korean and japanese microsoft store for free, i got Costume Quest but i didnt get red faction armageddon, do someone know where to get these links?

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Freegamesandstuff/

    That is the subreddit im talking about.

    submitted by /u/Used_Acanthocephala8
    [link] [comments]

    Does any one know how to get rid of the face plates on the 360 because my disc tray is stuck

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    My xbox 360 doesmt let me do 1080p anymore

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Ever since i've used my xbox 360 on a crt, i haven't been able to get it to display at 1080p on my main tv anymore through av cables. Its stuck at the lowest resolution (which is 640x480) and all of the other options are greyed out. Is there something wrong with my xbox 360? (Yes, i know theres a typo in the title but i dont wanna get banned for re-posting this with the spelling errors fixed.)

    submitted by /u/Fungusamongus27
    [link] [comments]

    No display on my 70 inch LG TV

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Hello. I bought used Slim after my previous one died. New console doesn't display on my LG TV via HDMI. It only works in 480p. Anything above that results in "no signal". The console works on any other display at 1080p.... I never had similar issue before with my previous Xbox 360. I tried restoring to factory settings both the console and the TV. Tried various cables, even high speed ones.

    Have you ever had this problem? Any advice? I can't really return it since it works with other displays.

    submitted by /u/webhdx
    [link] [comments]

    Does driver: san francisco works?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I want to purchase it, since I would love to play, but on the store is up but impossible to purchase, so I wanted to know what is the issue with it.

    I would be buying it on a disk, but since is quite expensive and hard to find I would be sure to know if it works.

    submitted by /u/Pros3rz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim modding help

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    I have a Xbox 360 slim, what are the modding options?

    submitted by /u/BudgetN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment