• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Xbox One - Xbox making people look like this > 😳

    Xbox One - Xbox making people look like this > ��


    Xbox making people look like this > ��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the rubber part of a controller is called? Mine tore off so I need new ones.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Rumor: Microsoft wants to make a new Killer Instinct game, but there are "no developers available to make it"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE is live on Gamepass!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Ubisoft addresses the possibility of $70 games in 2021

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    [MLB The Show] test cross-platform and cross-gen play. MLB The Show 21 Tech Test Registration starts now

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Tales from the borderlands returns to storefronts next week

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    A glimpse at the future of gaming | Unreal Engine 5

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    So excited :)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:05 PM PST

    "Shadows of the Damned". Fun old school arcade shooter if anyone wants to try it before it leaves. The story is a bit janky but makes up for it with the dark humor.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Wake Me...When You Need Me - Halo Theme

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Headphone Jack Messed Up Fusion PowerA controller

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Doom Eternal

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:50 PM PST

    I have to say this but if you have not played doom eternal please do so it's an amazing game ..shout out to the devs for delivering such a great expansion can't wait for the part 2 to the ancient ones

    submitted by /u/kerrywhit
    [link] [comments]

    [giveaway] I got a controller, you get free days! Last 5 are HHP4Z

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Why does Just Cause 4: Reloaded say “works with” Just Cause 3?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    (GIVEAWAY) Halo 5 digital code USA

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:57 PM PST

    Just give a number between 1-100

    Closest without going over wins.

    Your account must be at least 30 days old.

    Will pick winner today at 6pm PST.

    Winner was TikiNectar with 12. He picked the number first. Thanks for playing everyone.

    submitted by /u/answersandmore
    [link] [comments]

    Control: An example of how to use GamePass properly

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I never played Control until it appeared on GamePass, although I had heard about it. I've been enthralled with it and have completed the main storyline. Knowing there were expansion packs, I started looking. I also knew they released an Ultimate edition with upgraded graphics and even though I don't have a Series X yet, I always look for games with an upgrade path since I will get one soon enough.

    I ended up buying the Ultimate edition through Xbox since it's on sale. Now I have the original game, expansion packs and when I get a Series X, I'll play it all over again to enjoy the upgraded visuals. As a customer, this feels like a great deal and Control's publisher got me to purchase the game even though I've played through it while it was on GamePass.

    This is great strategy for them to earn revenue on a 1+ yr/old game and an example of how you can use GamePass to its full ability. I'm a happy customer who feels I've really got my money's worth and they continue to earn so they can make more great games.

    I'm not some shill, I was just really impressed by this strategy and hope other companies will mimic it.

    submitted by /u/WATSON_349
    [link] [comments]

    Guy sent me a message with my IP and ISP company

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    What should I do? I was playing a match and after it he sent me a message with my IP address and my internet provider, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/ViperMMA
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play guitar hero on Xbox series x????

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Gamepass

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    So I'm thinking of switching to Xbox one to see how I like it . Could someone explain gamepaes? Is it like PS PLUS where you get to keep games you've downloaded? How many games do we get on there? Just a general explanation would be cool

    submitted by /u/CeeTheSouljah
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Giveaway

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    How to fix slow download speed

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    When I download something it goes at 20-30 mbps but when I check the network on Xbox and the routers website it says it is going 400 mbps. How do I fix the slow speed?

    submitted by /u/TheDiamondTester
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play xbox and pc at the same time?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Is it possible for me to play Forza Horizon on my PC while my friend plays other game with the same Microsoft account at the same time?

    submitted by /u/ExtasyRabid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment