• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Xbox - This is such a cool design for the Xbox One X! Kudos to OP!

    Xbox - This is such a cool design for the Xbox One X! Kudos to OP!


    This is such a cool design for the Xbox One X! Kudos to OP!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Master Chief says Hello

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Red Arrived Today

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    My controller collection with the newly added Pulse Red!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    7 day Xbox Game pass code giveaway from my pringles can

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    i dont have an xbox but cant let this thing go to waste so who ever types it in on the xbox website first gets it

    3FX39-HC7JG-FDMKC-WWK3Y-D2VRZ

    submitted by /u/Smexy_Zarow
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is all this useless crap doing in the Xbox Store?!? Can someone explain it to me?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Games keep freezing/crashing on series s

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Everytime I open a game I get a black screen and the games just crash someone help please

    submitted by /u/LeadingStuff4147
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Ordering original xbox (1st edition) games from Germany, does it have English language?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Sorry if this was already asked before, but recently I found out about german secondhand shop (medimops.de) on which I was able to find handful of my favorite original xbox games for fairly decent price.

    Can anyone tell me, if the games also contain English language? I learned that some games (mostly on PS2 but also Xbox) had region lock in terms of language, which made them unplayable for me (I have no problem with games in English).

    So are games from medimops actually only in German or do they also contain English language?

    Thanks for answering in advance. Have a great day everyone :)

    submitted by /u/zeen1x_
    [link] [comments]

    Got mine at target back in November

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Question Regarding Xbox series S Headphones.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    I just brought an Xbox series S and am waiting for it in the mail.

    I currently use a ps4 official wireless headset that comes with a USB dongle. I am wondering if I will be able to use this on the Xbox?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't wanna have to buy a new headset lol

    submitted by /u/Biazos
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my xbxo series s it awsome

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Xbox free gift error?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    I loaded up my xbox and where it usually puts advertisements for gamepass and stuff it said Claim your free gift and i clicked it and nothing happens. Is that a bug?

    submitted by /u/LeeEverett99
    [link] [comments]

    Free game pass for first people! I don’t need it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    How come we can’t play 360 titles via remote play?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Xbox Series X keeps turning itself on.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Has anyone ever experienced their Series X constantly turning itself on? No one will be touching the controller or the console and it'll just randomly turn itself on. Tv will stay off and everything since I have HDMI-CEC off. I can't seem to get this thing to stop turning on, but would love to be able to keep Instant On setting enabled.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/-Akka
    [link] [comments]

    My thrustmaster HOTAS one turns my xbox on by itself throughout the night.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    If I leave my HOTAS plugged into my xbox and power it off, the xbox turns itself back on several times throughout the night.

    Unplug the HOTAS and it stays off all night.

    submitted by /u/BuddyHightower
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to share my xbox screen with others?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    i'm trying to set something up with my friends (a jackbox game if you know what that is, it's not important to the question though), and i'm wondering if there is a way i can share my screen so they can see what is happening in closest to real time possible. thanks!

    submitted by /u/throwaway72674
    [link] [comments]

    Best MMMORPG Suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Looking for a fun grinding mmorpg to play with my brother. We both enjoyed world of warcraft so something like that would be awesome!!

    Also, does anyone know when FFXIV will come to xbox?

    submitted by /u/Grimmsaww
    [link] [comments]

    I'm bored out of my mind. I need a new game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Hey folks, how are y'all doing.

    Can somebody, anybody please reccomend me a decent game that I could get a couple hours into. I'm open to anything

    submitted by /u/TheThreeSqueaks
    [link] [comments]

    You can still order the Xbox Series S

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    I just have to say it, I'm really impressed with this console. It's so compact and fast!

    I also want to update people in the Benelux, if you want the Xbox Series S but can't find any retailer, you can still order the new Series S through the official Microsoft store. Paid with Paypal and the delivery was the next day. Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/denjento
    [link] [comments]

    xbox update?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    has anyone else's xbox take off the transparent option? i woke up and noticed it looked a little weird so i went into the settings to put it back only to find out it's gone. it's not like it's a super serious issue i'm just curious if anyone else has it gone too or if it's just me.

    submitted by /u/Emotional-Wind-5008
    [link] [comments]

    Can power cuts damage Xbox One download speed?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    My Xbox One was downloading at 50-70Mb/s but after a short power cut (<30s) it's down to 10-20. Is this permanent or could it be temporary due to other factors such as the WiFi rebooting or something?

    Edit: I think it's climbing back up to good download speed

    submitted by /u/ZenRush7
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass Ultimate for 3 years. It worked!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    So I just want to say thank you to this sub. I've seen a lot of people ask how to do this and I've seen a lot of people give instructions on how to do this and so I followed them. Thanks to this, for the price of three years of Xbox Live and $15.99 I've now got Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate until 2024. You guys rock.

    Also, I freaked my wife out because she plays on another Xbox in my living room and she couldn't log on to play Modern Warfare. That's how I knew my Xbox Live had run out.

    submitted by /u/FBI_Open_Up_Now
    [link] [comments]

    Right I need help

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    It's taking £10.99 out of my bank a month for ultimate..but I've taken my bank details off there??? So how is it still charging me?

    submitted by /u/ItsJordyB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment