• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Xbox 360 - one feature i will always miss from the xbox 360 is the ease of playing MP3 files from almost any USB device. makes games like forza motorsport so much more enjoyable.

    Xbox 360 - one feature i will always miss from the xbox 360 is the ease of playing MP3 files from almost any USB device. makes games like forza motorsport so much more enjoyable.


    one feature i will always miss from the xbox 360 is the ease of playing MP3 files from almost any USB device. makes games like forza motorsport so much more enjoyable.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    So I stumbled upon this the other night.. I said YOLO, and pulled the trigger. It was legit only $150 for this lot. Drove 5 hours but I mean, wouldn't you?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Lets go shes still runnin!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Sadly I had to disable my 360's front panel a few years ago since it's doing its own thing ejecting and turning my system off at random times lol.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Just a friendly reminder, that the 360 is now the same age the Mega Drive/Genesis was, when the 360 came out

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    so quick update on this big boi i got my old account back

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:39 PM PST

    2010 was a GOAT year for games

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Latest project done✅

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Kinect Dashboard on Xenia Canary (Xbox 360 Emulator)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    If any of you want to friend me my gamertag is H4RDCOREG4MER16

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    GoldenEye XBLA

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    You guys enjoying it?

    submitted by /u/SeanRabovik
    [link] [comments]

    List of names on a screen found in the unreleased xbla version of Goldeneye 007, guessing it's the devs?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Cross posting it as it’s a shame this game never was officially released for the Xbox 360!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    I think my Xbox is blessed

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:18 PM PST

    I have an Xbox 360 arcade( you know the white one ?) and it's been running for 13 years no problems . Been around since I was a little kid and the only problem with it is that the disc tray gets stuck now and then . 13 years with no issues ? My Xbox is indestructible lmao , was this generation of 360 known for being reliable ?

    submitted by /u/AJxFucc
    [link] [comments]

    The best car DLC ever, courtesy of Burnout Revenge

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I saw that Tesla now has gaming in their cars, did you all know that the Xbox 360 was put into a concept car back in 2006?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Help with halo combat evolved on 360

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:51 PM PST

    I recently got the original xbox version of halo to play on my 360, the problem is that when I try to play multiplayer, the console freezes, disc access does not occur and I need to eject the disc for anything to happen on the console. Every other game of mine works great, including other original xbox games. I can't rip the disc, but it appears to be free of many scratches and no disc rot. I don't have an original xbox to test the game either. Has anyone else had this issue and can anyone solve it so I can play halo 1 CTF on blood gulch with my friends.

    submitted by /u/RGBeter
    [link] [comments]

    Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Are 360s with older dashboards worth more?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    I have a 360 that still has the NXE dashboard. Would that be worth more to people or does that not really change the value? I've been wondering since I am thinking about selling it.

    submitted by /u/Owlaful
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep X360 cool (as in low temperature not awesome)?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Hello. I have vanilla phat 13 years old Xbox 360. Back in the day i spent tons of time playing it until it started showing graphical glitches around 6 years ago. Soon after it showed error E74. I could bring it back to life temporarily by not allowing fans to operate for a few minutes but the glitches appeared few minutes after turning console on and soon after, E74 followed again. I've tucked away my X360 and moved to PS4.

    Recently a Nier remake game was announced. It was one of my favorites on X360 but i found out that the PS3 version will be remastered. They have changes in plot and I much prefer xbox version. This made me thinking if my old console could be ressurected and I started looking for some solutions online. I found somewhere that reason for glitches was overheating GPU and changing thermal paste might help it. So i bought myself specific screwdriver, isopropanol and good quality thermal paste and with help from youtube videos i managed to disassemble, remove old paste, apply new one and reassemble the console. It turned on alright but very soon after glitches appeared again. A bit dissapointed I browsed youtube again and found out about this reflowing/reballing thing which is basically treating motherboard with a heatgun in places where processor and GPU are located.

    Being no expert in hardware treatment, having only my girlfriend's hairdryer and nothing to loose i disassembled again and tried this homemade amateurish reflowing. To my amazement it actually worked. I managed to play games for few hours and there were no glitches.

    I know this is not a permanent fix and i might have to do operation again especially because it was not done with heatgun but a simple hairdryer. My question, as stated in the title, do any of you have any advise how to help prolong my Xbox lifecycle? If problem was from overheating GPU, I was thinking of buying a cooling pad for laptop and just placing the console on it. It already is in open, shadowed space lying vertically so i was thinking what else can I do to help lower the temperature?

    In the comment below I'll post image of how the glitches look like.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Malkav-Xurona
    [link] [comments]

    Add ons for Skyrim downloaded but they don’t show up when I load the game, anyone have this issue?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    So I decided to boot up Skyrim for nostalgia, but the downloaded dlc does not show up on the add on lists, this a common issue?

    submitted by /u/YoBoiBabyLegs
    [link] [comments]

    HD-DVD Drive on Xbox 360 E?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    So after my last post, a buddy of mine and I got to talking, could I be having problems with my HD-DVD drive not working on my 360 because I have the 360 E model? Does anyone here have an Xbox 360 E and and HD-DVD addon they can test with? I'd greatly appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Skorm730
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play Gears of War 3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Add me : xFunnybone401x

    submitted by /u/glorifiedpenguin
    [link] [comments]

    JTAG/RGH

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    If i mod my xbox 360 to run pirated games will i continue to recieve the achivements on the offline profile?

    submitted by /u/uolfah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment