• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Xbox - My Coworkers and I All Chipped in and Surprised Another Coworker with an Xbox Series S for His Birthday!

    Xbox - My Coworkers and I All Chipped in and Surprised Another Coworker with an Xbox Series S for His Birthday!


    My Coworkers and I All Chipped in and Surprised Another Coworker with an Xbox Series S for His Birthday!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    STUBBS IS BACK BABY

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:13 AM PST

    And So It Begins..........

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:23 AM PST

    So long friend. (She finds a new home tomorrow). Never been sentimental with a piece of hardware, but from 2018-2021 this baby girl kept me from falling apart.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Microsoft Flight Simulator Coming to Xbox Series X|S Summer 2021 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    What you think about my Cortana RGB light? I think it’s 117% perfect! ^_^

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Help for a clueless mum with a 9 year old xboxer

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Hope this is ok. Would any of you kind gamers help me. My son has an xbox which he plays on with disc games. He wants a games pass which I am happy to buy but I'm confused at the gold and ultimate options. He just wants to play games like minecraft online with friends. Also how do I keep him safe? Are there options to limit contacts etc? Thanks and appreciate any responses.

    submitted by /u/pinkpeppercorn08
    [link] [comments]

    Wife took my ice scraper and I had no other item in my car. Sorry.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Exploded �� Xbox Controller ��

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Free 14 days for whoever gets this first

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Suggestion

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Not sure anyone from Microsoft reads this..

    But could we have a trophy room on our profile.. ie we could select 10 of our proudest achievements and display them for others to see. Starcraft 2 did something like this on your profile you could pick 5 of your favorites

    submitted by /u/newmind1
    [link] [comments]

    Code for 14 days

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Reminder to gold users that Titanfall 2 ultimate edition is less than £4 now

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    buy it.

    submitted by /u/dzonis32
    [link] [comments]

    Great times.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Xbox game share on xbox one

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    So basically my ex game shared with me and I have removed their account from my xbox one and my home xbox is set to this console. My account isn't on his xbox anymore either and his home xbox is set to his console. But I still have access to all of his games. I can't work out why. I haven't had xbox for very long as I have predominantly been a playstation player most of my life. Can anyone help me figure out why I still have access to his games?

    submitted by /u/d4ddy_alex_exe
    [link] [comments]

    *loud sound warning* Got an xbox series s and whenever I try to play Gta 5 it'll make this sound and crash

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Hello, so I'm having a problem with an Xbox game pass ultimate card, it is saying "this token has expired and can it be redeemed" and on the back it says that it expires on November 30th 2021.

    submitted by /u/ALAN9608_
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Control Xbox SUPER SLOW

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    I have an OG xbox one with the 1tb hard drive. I was playing Control and the game crashed due to a failure of Video Memory. Now Even after resetting and clearing cache I cannot do anything. After reset I got past the "Turn the controller on and Press A" screens. Now its endless circle spinning. Did Control just break my xbox?

    submitted by /u/Cipher386
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Effect Legendary Edition Official Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    One of my games is gone from my library

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    This happened maybe 6 months ago and I still haven't figured it out. One night my rainbow six game said it wasn't working. Whatever, it happens sometimes. I shrug it off and play other games. I end up uninstalling to make room. Recently, I wanted to play again. However, it's not in my library, and when I go to the store, the only option it gives me is to buy it.

    Is there a simple solution to this? Am I just being stupid?

    submitted by /u/Out321
    [link] [comments]

    7 Day Game Pass Ultimate Code Giveaway

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    I have just won a 7 day game pass ultimate code from a Pringles promotion.

    I don't have an xbox, and have a few games on the go at the minute so feel like I would just waste the days if I were to get game pass for PC at the minute. So I'm sure someone else can make better use of it than me.

    As far as I can tell there are no region limitations for the code, I am based in the UK however, so just in case it is limited you have been warned. The code must be used by 10th August 2021.

    I think the fairest way to do this would be to allow for people to comment from 24 hours of me posting this, then I will randomly select a username. I will message the person chosen and select someone new if I don't hear back within a few hours.

    submitted by /u/cloverborne
    [link] [comments]

    Am i dreaming or something?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    What is a good site to get xbox game digital codes?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    My friend wants to get overwatch but would prefer it if he got it as a code, does anyone know where to buy one?

    submitted by /u/Ghastmatron123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment