• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - RIP

    Xbox 360 - RIP


    RIP

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    A pic from GTA 5. I really admire how powerful this console was and how far developers took it.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Just finished cod mw2 got it for 4 euros and it was totaly worth it. I know im late for playing this game, but this was my first cod game and i got few weeks ago. Best game i have played yet, really nice story. 9/10

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Just got this in the mail today. Looked up reviews before buying and seems to be a good side scrolling arcade shooter. Has anyone else played this before? Seems to be a hidden gem on Xbox 360 from what I heard.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Before open world racing games were common we had Test Drive Unlimited. Still one of my favorite games.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Recently took out my Xbox 360 S from the closet but it doesn't show any video. Has anyone else had an issue with only the middle light being on? I tried several HDMI cables already.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Looking for some Xbox 360 game codes to buy

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    This is amazing

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Yesterday's thrift store purchases

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    What happens to our games bought online for Xbox 360 if and when Xbox Live gets shut down for the 360?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    I have some games bought online for my Xbox 360, will they still be playable even when Xbox Live is shut down for it? The reason why I ask this is because I'm pretty sure the Xbox verifies that you bought the game by connecting to Xbox Live. If that is true then are our online bought games just... Gone?

    submitted by /u/coolasomewb14297
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox cooling system

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I just got back from a really long trip and my younger brother is playing on his Xbox, but the fans sound like an airplane. Is there any way for them to run easier and better? And is it even something to be worried about.

    submitted by /u/Down_Vote_lf_Gay
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 e powers on, but no light on power button, and controllers do not sync

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I picked up an E model today. The owner said he could only get 1 controller to sync. I verified they all do sync on other 360s, but this system is quirky in that when powering it on, it does not light up the power button like the e model normally does. And it is also not syncing any controllers.

    Anyone experienced this before? I will probably do some more research tomorrow and see if I can salvage some parts from an unopened rrod e model I have, but just surprised to see this behavior, and haven't seen it on other consoles prior.

    submitted by /u/owned_at_worms
    [link] [comments]

    360 dead after not being used for 21 months?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I have not used my Xbox 360 Slim in over 21 months. I know because I can see when I last got achievements. Now the bloody thing tonight after plugging it back in is shutting down due to 'insufficient ventilation' after about 5 minutes of turning it on.

    How the hell did it die after not being used? It was working fine when last used. I even specifically stored it away and covered it in bubble wrap to stop it gathering dust as I know how fragile these things are. It's not even that old, I bought it in February last year. I should still have warranty for it with the store, assuming I can find the receipt and waiting till the store opens back up cause lockdown. I just wanted to play some old 360 games man, this thing sucks.

    submitted by /u/FlavoredBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Help a fellow out if you will!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Hello, my ac power brick is solid orange and the console won't turn on. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Trugoosent
    [link] [comments]

    Jtag/Rgh service

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Is roughly $150 high for someone to do JTAg/Rgh?

    submitted by /u/ThisGuy_Keshon
    [link] [comments]

    Just checkek my room and found ........

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Are the Xbox 360 memory cards worth having?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Brought my first professionaly done RGH slim. With no she'll/plastic case . Do I need a sync button for wireless controller use .

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Hi folkes being saving up and waiting for the perfect rgh/JTAG system to come up for home brew and dashboards. I've finally taken the plunge this Christmas on a really well refurbished unit ,drive lubricated and thermal paste changed etc . But the snag is it comes with no case just the power button no front face. Is there anyway like you could on the old 360 put a pen in to a button hole to get it to start syncing with controllers . Or am I going to have to source a sync button which right now seems impossible for the slim on eBay . Many thanks hope your all safe and well

    submitted by /u/TheChilledGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S’

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Just a simple question, what's the difference between the matte Xbox 360 S and the glossy one?

    submitted by /u/BaileyJayTurner
    [link] [comments]

    Power supply for Zephyr model

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Anybody have a link to a cheap but reliable power supply for a zephyr model?

    submitted by /u/dirtyfantas
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what kind of Xbox360 i have? I want to clean it but I don’t know the model

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Error Code 80151103

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I cant seem to download my account on my 360 and i saw that people fixed it by making their password shorter than 16 characters and I tried that, mine is only 14 characters and it still wont work.

    submitted by /u/TheToXicSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    G O O D

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment