• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Xbox - Last night I told my bois I was going to win from my next morning breakfast, my prophecy came true!!!

    Xbox - Last night I told my bois I was going to win from my next morning breakfast, my prophecy came true!!!


    Last night I told my bois I was going to win from my next morning breakfast, my prophecy came true!!!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Here is another 2xp halo code ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    I don’t see the Cold War beta and the shop seems to be broken. Help?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    My 4T sea gate storage is acting up. I dropped my iPhone on it and the light started blinking and it stopped working even though it’s plugged in. Can someone tell me the problem and how to fix it

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Xbox store

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Is the Xbox store down or what I'm trying to get the call of duty open beta and it can't load anything.

    submitted by /u/Carsen-sensai
    [link] [comments]

    Got gifted a game but cant acess it

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Got gifted a game but when i click on redeem code and copy past it on the page to get it it says and error occured

    submitted by /u/gaming_account_lmao
    [link] [comments]

    After countless hours, I've finally done it, there has been raging here and there, but I preserved and got through the puzzles and tasks, and now its done, I loved playing this (even though I hated some portions) this is tagged with spoiler cuz the ending is displayed

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    For anyone trying to download the Cold War beta...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    What seemed to work for me was putting the game from the mobile app on my pins, restarting Xbox and then download

    submitted by /u/fendisosa
    [link] [comments]

    Series X purchase

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    As y'all know the series x preorder is sold out. I attempted to order one on Best Buy but the site crashed when I put my card in. Is there any chance I'll be able to buy one before Christmas without blowing $1000 on one on eBay.

    submitted by /u/laxbikerun
    [link] [comments]

    Got Charged for nothing???!!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I got billed from Microsoft*Subscription but i didn't auto renew XBOX, 13.50$ No order history or anything, no Email. Help please

    submitted by /u/mcmsigod
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for buddies to game with

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Looking for a group to game with. Been gaming alot of solo games these days but want to get back into multiplayer. Gaming alot of overwatch these days again. I own quite abit of games too.

    My gamertag is DidntCyouThere

    If you wanna party up feel free to add me or leave your gamertag below

    submitted by /u/pimpslappinton
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the CoD Black Ops Cold War Open Beta in the Xbox Store?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    When I go to the open beta in the store, I asks me whichs version of the game I want to buy...

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Megadon88
    [link] [comments]

    What do people do that can’t afford an Xbox one?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    If you like video games but can't afford an Xbox one or games what do you do?

    submitted by /u/Halobams12
    [link] [comments]

    Open NAT on ATT Fiber?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I just moved and got new internet through ATT Fiber. The problem is that no matter what I seem to do, I can't get the nat type on my Xbox to open up. I've gone through all the steps of opening the ports in the router settings and that doesn't even help. Does anybody have advice or tips that might have had similar issues?

    submitted by /u/MushyCroutons
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    So I have a 144hz freesync monitor hdmi 1.4 only supported. The new xbox is 2.1 and backwards compatible, so 2.1 is 4K 120fps 2.0 hdmi is 1440p 120fps and 1.4 is 1080 120 FPS? So I should get 120 as long as the certain game optimized 120 FPS ( like the new cod) correct?

    On the asus site for my monitor it says this - Adaptive Sync/FreeSync function can only be activated within "48Hz~144Hz" for HDMI and DP

    submitted by /u/Tbearess
    [link] [comments]

    Is this happening to anybody else?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    So when my friend invites me it doesn't show up in my invites. Why?

    submitted by /u/ExplosiveDeadBird
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controller 2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I have an elite controller that is still within the year. The thumb sticks were sticking since earlier this year but corona happened. I've been trying to get it sent in since then and now the controller is getting to the point that it I can't play anything? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Riff_silver
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 years of owning Fallout 76 and never opening it, I think I'm about to open it

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Tv for XSS

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a good recommendation for a TV that can run the specs of the Xbox Series X?

    submitted by /u/Hen_gro_44
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I live in the U.K. in the city of Manchester. I have not managed to pre order the series X, but is there any way to buy it on the day of it’s release?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Questions for Game Pass

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I'm really interested in Game Pass but I don't have an Xbox and my PC can't really play games released after 2013-14. But my internet connection is pretty good so my question is, is there an option to stream Game Pass games? In a Playstation Now way idk.

    submitted by /u/psolidas69
    [link] [comments]

    All I see is this no beta

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Microsoft Rewards Acting Up

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My Microsoft rewards hasn't gone onto my xbox account as it had promised in 24 hours (it was xbl ult). What should I do? The points were deducted from the price, so I definitely redeemed it.

    submitted by /u/hatchback_g
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment