• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My Custom Painted Xbox 360! Hope you guys like it! :) Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare themed!

    Xbox 360 - My Custom Painted Xbox 360! Hope you guys like it! :) Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare themed!


    My Custom Painted Xbox 360! Hope you guys like it! :) Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare themed!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Modded my atx power supply for my RGH 360

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I like Gears

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Cleaned up my setup a little bit and this time I'm playing NASCAR inside line

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 won’t connect to account

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    So I spent the past 2 hours making a new account for wxbox. I bought live, signed in. Made a account. So I tired to sign in with that account on the 360 using my email and password that was used on the signing in credentials to make that Xbox account. But it kept saying there's a problem with the credentials that I'm using the sign in.
    And I'm going on the Xbox website and I couldn't find anything related to the 360..did they discontinue the Xbox live for the 260?

    submitted by /u/UslessPerson
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to play Terraria with a physical disc and it doesn't work.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I was wanting to revisit the old Xbox 360 Terraria worlds I have saved (i don't think the game is important here but I'm including it anyway), and it didn't work. It would go black then kick me out. I know it's not the disc because I bought another one on Ebay and got the same result. I'm guessing it got corrupted or something but I am asking what happened and if it can be fixed

    submitted by /u/coolfilms0608
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 Game Recommendations

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I grew up on the 2600 and Sega Genesis then took a long break from gaming. Last year I bought a used xbox360 at GameStop and GTA 4. Got about 20% in, got stuck and lost interest. There's alot of used video game stores in my area. What games do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/TeddyMGTOW
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! My xbox360 wont boot up

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    i have a xbox 360 slim and it has worked fine for the past 8 years and this year i have been using it on a daily basis but a few days ago when i tried to turn it on, the power button lit up but it wont display anything nor does the controller connect
    i have tried to leave it like that but even after a few hours the controller kept blinking with no signs of my 360 booting up

    i have checked my cables they are fine

    i have also tried to boot it up without the hdd but it still wont work

    can someone help me with this problem?

    submitted by /u/NoboDYNo0b
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 - #12 Florida 8 (The Power Of Mangano)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Slim Randomly turning itself off (and occasionally, though rarely, turning itself on)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Brought out the Xbox 360 because I've been wanting to play Assassins Creed 3 and don't want to purchase a new system.

    Once I finally got it plugged in, remote controls paired, paired to the wifi, all the content and updates downloaded (it's been like 3 years, at least since the Xbox 360 was even touched), I was ready to play... then it would randomly shut off.

    Weird. I looked into it. Some were saying it's a ribbon cable. Some were saying it's the touch sensor. I have no tech hardware knowledge, so I just about gave up on it.

    The thing is, after a handful of times with it shutting off randomly, it stopped doing it. Any ideas as to what it could be and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ScreamYouFreak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment