• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got my xbox 360 that I purchase from Japan and it has the blade dashboard. Looks brand new as well. Probably only played a couple of times.

    Xbox 360 - Just got my xbox 360 that I purchase from Japan and it has the blade dashboard. Looks brand new as well. Probably only played a couple of times.


    Just got my xbox 360 that I purchase from Japan and it has the blade dashboard. Looks brand new as well. Probably only played a couple of times.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    On This Day: 8 Years Ago on October 30, 2012, WWE '13 was released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    New Games this week (also picked up Blue Dragon but not in picture)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    How do I fix this I have no dlc for the game and I tried deleting my saves and clearing cache.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    11 years ago this month, Forza Motorsport 3 came out. I remember the old NXE dashboard and booting up this game and Dirt 2 with it

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    360 S ONLY works on wired internet connection?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I have a 360 Slim that has the built in adapter for WiFi. When I connect to my WiFi, everything passes, live and internet tests all pass, but on YouTube, Netflix and Hulu, it just loads indefinitely and eventually throws a "no network" error. However when I plug in an ethernet cable into the back for a wired internet connection, it works just fine and I can stream and play games online.

    Do the network adapters built inside just go out? Could that be my problem?

    Sorry for the noob question, I'm not an XBox person. 😂 Trying to set it up for my son in his room to watch his TV shows.

    If it helps, my WiFi is WPA-2 security. I know back on the DS Lite, it couldn't use certain WiFi connections that had such security, but I'm not sure if maybe the 360 was the same way.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/snappycg1996
    [link] [comments]

    On the xbox 360 worth report peoples or just on xbox 1?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I think cheaters

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    When will cloud saves become free?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Does sniper ghost warrior 2 just doesn’t exist digitally other than demo? I can’t play beyond first one mission. And “sniper ghost warrior 2” is marked as DLC and trying to play it or selecting see full game it goes to Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 demo

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Buying games on xbox 360

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Good evening, I have a couple of questions about purchasing games. The situation that i'm in, is that I want to purchase two games (Dead Rising 2 case zero and Dead Rising 2 case west) for my xbox 360 through my PC. The account that I wanna buy the games with, has the locale in the US, but I live in Europe. I'm wondering if I will be able to play the two games, if I buy the two games from a account that is in a different region than I live in. PLZ HELP ME!!!

    submitted by /u/Yoinkzzy
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Friends

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So I got my xbox 360 last week and I generally don't have any friends that play any video games whether it be xbox or not. And I'd love to play with someone so here is my xbox gamer tag : Maxqm8697

    Please add me or put your gamer tags in the comments so I can add you. In general I play minecraft and NFS Hot pursuit but planning to get more soon.

    submitted by /u/quinnleo_
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting "Test Drive Unlimited 2" because the 'Aloha' achievement didn't unlock for some reason when I first reached Hawaii. Hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Update: Just got it! Took me several hours, but I managed to unlock it in a singe day. Now I can finally get to the rest of the game.

    submitted by /u/astrodomekid
    [link] [comments]

    Random restarts but only when connected to wifi?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I've had this weird issue with my 360 for quite a while now. She works pretty well when disconnected from WiFi/Xbox live but when connected just randomly restarts, even when idol. It's totally inconsistent, can take minutes or hours from start up to happen.

    Not a huge problem but very odd. Any ideas why this happens?

    submitted by /u/CanadaMYKitten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment