• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For your viewing pleasure

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    It was indeed life changing

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Next gen games should look at least as good as this Quantum Break beauty (One S footage)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    No joke I’ve been trying to play these 3 games for years (specially full throttle), I can’t believe they’re on game pass now! Game pass is literally the best!! What’s next? Sam & Max?!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    For anyone curious about the difference in size between the Xbox One controller and the new PS5 DualSense controller

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Watch Dogs Legion with RTX on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Best Buy will have PS5 and Xbox Series X stock over Black Friday

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Grab these rare date-specific Xbox achievements on Halloween

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    With the ZeniMax acquisition, I know there is a lot of speculation about future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. Personally I would be THRILLED to see a sequel to one of my favorite games this generation.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Who could've thought this was a good idea? I watch people captures all the time. This really upsets me

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla is currently available for pre-load

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    43.96 GB on the One X

    submitted by /u/theHoffenfuhrer
    [link] [comments]

    Psychological horror game, Visage, is now available on Xbox One!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Upload Studio Discontinued :( why?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Watch Dogs: Legion - Xbox Series X Inside Look

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Dumb Dad here: why do I have to enter my password everytime I log on?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    My daughter is away at college, so to stay in touch I bought an Xbox One to play Overwatch with her, but I always have to type in my password when I click on my icon. Did I miss something?

    Thank you for any answers

    EDIT: I fixed it! You guys are awesome, thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Buckaroo_Banzai_
    [link] [comments]

    EA NEEDS TO REVIVE THESE CLASSICS

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    A few cuts and lots of cord management, but I have a space wired up for the new Xbox.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Xbox Hosting Launch Livestream on Nov 10th

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Halo: The Master Chief Collection weekend giveaway

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I recently received a code for a copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I'm not really a fan of first person shooters and I'm a PlayStation user. As such, I thought I'd give away the game so one of you guys over here could enjoy it.

    All you have to do is leave one comment on this post and have a Reddit account that was created before October 30, 2020. I'll pick the winner using a random number generator on Monday November 1, 2020 some time before noon eastern time and notify them.

    Good luck everyone and have a great weekend.

    submitted by /u/slyder0244
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox - You are the future of gaming

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Apex Legends Season 7 – Ascension Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Recent Elite Series 2 Warranty Extension Doesn't Count for Already Repaired/Exchanged Controllers

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    First, this isn't an angry post complaining about the Elite Series 2 defects. I love this controller. However, I haven't seen anyone else posting about this, so I thought I'd put this up as both a PSA and cry for help.

    My original Series 2--purchased in November 2019--had to be sent for repair in January 2020 (the right bumper stopped registering inputs). Last month, my repaired/replaced controller started experiencing some terrible vertical stick drift on the left thumbstick, but the controller was out of warranty at that point since May 2020. After Microsoft's recent announcement that there would be an extension of the original Series 2 warranties to one year from the original date of purchase, I was delighted--the warranty on my original purchase would be extended into November 2020. However, a Microsoft rep told me today that the extended warranty only applies to the ORIGINAL item. Repaired/replaced units only have a limited 90 day warranty, and THAT isn't being extended. So, I cannot get my controller repaired/replaced without spending another $100.

    This is baffling to me. I'm experiencing a reproducible, acknowledged problem that seems plainly to be a manufacturer's defect, but I can't receive the promised warranty extension because my original controller ALSO had a manufacturer's defect.

    Hopefully this might at least be informative for someone else before you have to call customer service. Hell, maybe everyone else already knew this. It was a surprise to me, though. Unfortunately, I think I'm SOL, now, as far as inexpensive options go.

    submitted by /u/Akestra_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Chernobylite coming to current and next gen Xbox

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Free Creators Club game! 19 hours left.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment