• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Xbox - XSX and XSS

    Xbox - XSX and XSS


    XSX and XSS

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Custom Xbox Shelf I Made to Hold My Games

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X Retail Box

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    yes

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Series S on One X size comparison

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    It’s good to have 720p again.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Size comparison: Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and some other thing ;)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Win a XboxseriesX before it's released

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Has there been any mention of super sampling at 1080p on SeX?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Im still on a 1080p TV but want to get a 4k one sometime. It looks like true 120hz 4k tvs are still $1k or more. So I was wondering if they have said anything about super sampling with 1080p displays.

    submitted by /u/CombustionEngine
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox should implement a feature where if you record someone saying racist/harmful things, a person can review it and ban them.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I've had way too many racists and people making fun of disabled/lgbtq people, and this would be a way to fix it. We can already record party chat, so just adding a menu where you can send the last capture to Xbox services to review it wouldn't be too hard to add.

    There would need to be a lot of moderators of this though, and a way to filter out pictures/videos without voice chat, and that would be the hardest part.

    There would need to be a huge amount of staff, and rules for it, like trash talking wouldn't be considered hate speech, but saying offensive things along the lines of "you're black, nobody likes you"(one of the things I encountered recently), would be considered hate speech.

    I'd say that you would have to have a maximum of 1-2 reports daily to not have it spammed with fake reports, but you could send in clips that were older the next day.

    I just want this type of person to suffer the consequences of this, as white supremacists or LBGTQ haters are awful people who don't deserve voice chat/messaging privileges.

    I'm sorry if this violates any rules, this is just a suggestion to the Xbox devs to try to stop hate speech since the report system is incredibly flawed any all the people I've reported are still actively attacking people like this.

    submitted by /u/YaB0I_Ethan
    [link] [comments]

    First time going to get a Xbox

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    (Sorry if this is a common question) So I'm going to get the series X when it comes out and I've never owned a Xbox console so I got to ask for some recommendation what i should get when the console comes out :D

    submitted by /u/robertkivi
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    We Have The Xbox Series X And Series S...Official Mockups: A Closer Look And Size Comparisons

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    The price of the xboxses has been released in norway

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    How big of an upgrade is the Series S over the One X?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking at the series S over the X since I only have a 1080p TV, so I don't honestly think I could use the Series X fully.

    I currently have an Xbox One X, and I enjoy it. Would getting the Series S give some upgrade over the One X's hardware? Since all I'm wanting is 1080p 60FPS, all I would need is the series S, correct?

    submitted by /u/Kragwulf
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched Xbox One's in my house and now it doesn't turn on/off my TV/Cable Box/Audio Receiver

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Xbox All Access UK Pricing: Series X £28.99 (£695.76) / Series S £20.99 (£503.76)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Can I give my son my live gamertag without giving him my email

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    He has been using a tag associated with my email since he really started using Xbox because I didn't want to pay for two live accounts. So now he is used to using blahblah account, but if I just use his email as an alias for that account, he would see my email. He doesn't want to lose all the stuff he has gained on that account (achievements and such), so how could I possibly "give" him that account?

    submitted by /u/WorriedSysAdmin
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly getting followers

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Kinda "new" to xbox so idk if this is a known issue or not but i recently been getting more and more random followers/friends. When i try to interact with notification it just sends me back. My profile will "acknowledge" the followers for like 5-10 min then just remove them.

    Am i being hacked or some shit like that or is it just some no-life pos setting up bots to randomly fuck with people???

    submitted by /u/Darkmat645
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help choosing a system for my kid.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I promised my 11 year old that when she turned 12 (next September) she could have a Xbox, What consoles/box and equipment will she need? She already plays Minecraft and is a avid player of several other games played on her tablet and small laptop.

    submitted by /u/tarzsaurs
    [link] [comments]

    Yo my steering wheel is haunted

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Pre-orders and failure rates

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I'm planning to get XSX around the time it comes out. I've heard several people note that the first batch is usually the worst one. To offset this xbox have a pretty decent warranty system i know, but i live in a third world country and theres no official representative here. So i'd have to pay hefty shipping fees to mail them the xbox back for repairs.

    My question is how long should I wait around till I buy the thing? And when it sells out how long are the delays usually till the next batch (days, weeks, months). I'd rather not wait till Holidays if possible.

    submitted by /u/C-zarr
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a official craig profile picture Microsoft? ����

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment