• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Xbox - Paid six dollars for everything on the table....

    Xbox - Paid six dollars for everything on the table....


    Paid six dollars for everything on the table....

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I can buy an Xbox series x and get 11 years worth of gamepass ultimate for the same price as a 3090 gtx in Australia.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Xbox series x cost $750 in Australia. The 3090 gtx is retailing between $2800-$3000 and the game pass ultimate cost $15 a month.

    Heck, I could even shave off a few years on the gamepass and get a ps5....nah.

    submitted by /u/XChoke
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably the most illegal thing I own ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Don’t give up hope on your Pre-Order

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    halo (pixelart by me)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Amazon pre-orders potentially delayed

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    How the Xbox Series X and Series S fit into the most popular Ikea furniture

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    14 Day Game Pass Ultimate Trial Up For Grabs

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Didn't get to hit checkout on my all access order from gamestop. Looks like they are going to honor it!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    The 2011 movie Real Steel shows an ad for a XBox 720. ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    How to bulk unfriend all friends?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hi there! I have a truly stupendous amount of friends on my Xbox courtesy of my brother.
    Is there a way for me to mass unfriend all of them?
    I'd much rather not manually unfriend 650 friends.

    submitted by /u/Inspector784
    [link] [comments]

    I just found an unopened 12 month membership for 360 going trough old stuff/games. Membership was a big ammount of money at the time and seeing it unopened makes me feel bad for kid me.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    What a good sale

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Xbox All Access / Series X Email Update - I got this last night (9/25/2020). Anyone else? Sounds like my preorder may still go through.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    75hz?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Does anybody have any info if the series s and x will have some sort of vsync or just flat out support for 75hz monitors? Assuming the games have a +60fps mode

    submitted by /u/whohimisiswear
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestop will honor XBOX All Access order attempts if you were approved but couldn't complete your order.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Keep an eye on your pre-orders, Mine was just canceled without even letting me know. (AntOnline)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I'm a little upset, I've really been looking forward to this. I ordered from AntOnline about 2 min after release. I got a confirmation email with an order #, they told me they would ship the item immediately on the release day congratulations on the pre-order blah blah, they took the money from my bank and everything was good to go.

    Today I checked my balance and noticed an extra $600, I checked with the bank and the transfer came from AntOnline, I checked my email and there was nothing from them. I called, they are closed on weekends go figure.

    I understand things like this may happen with how hectic pre-orders have been but DAMMIT it sure is upsetting especially with them having no intent of telling me lol. Just a PSA for everyone to keep an eye on your order especially if you went through AntOnline as they have a history of poor business practices it seems. I plan on calling again Monday to get exact details on why it was canceled.

    submitted by /u/Beeteez_
    [link] [comments]

    How much would you say this is worth?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    The new GamePass stuff looks awfully familiar...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Returning to Xbox, question about Game Pass Ultimate.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Been a Sony guy for the past decade, but jumping back on the Xbox train after the announcement of the Bethesda acquisition. Unfortunately I missed the preorder window so I'm holding out hope there are Series X's available at launch.

    In the meantime, I want to purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I was looking at the Power A Moba XP5 controller for playing through xcloud on my Samsung Note 20. My question is, will I have to purchase another Game Pass for the Xbox itself when I finally get my hands on one, or can I use the same account over both devices? Also, for those who have played through the xcloud service, how is it? I'd be playing on a cell network, 5g, full bars.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Trashy-Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this email..

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Xbox companion app not connecting to my xbox

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    So my xbox and PC are connected on the same network and right next to each other. However when I try and connect its says it cant and to check if the the console is turned on and they are on they are on the same network. Bith of which are true. Please help me its starting to annoy me.

    submitted by /u/extra_nerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment