• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Found a local shop near me and picked all these up. Friend and I are playing through some series’. These three are next!

    Xbox 360 - Found a local shop near me and picked all these up. Friend and I are playing through some series’. These three are next!


    Found a local shop near me and picked all these up. Friend and I are playing through some series’. These three are next!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Just the one today fellas. But damn, this one brings back memories. I love the alien weapons and just the uniqueness of this game. Upvote if you’re still sad about Prey 2 being canceled :(

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Spray painted my jasper elite metallic black and silver on the vents.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Fight me.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Should I buy a 360?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I'm 18 and I grew up with a 360. Like most kids my age who owned a 360 I have very fond memories of it and miss the old days of playing 360 with my friends. When the PS4 came out I bought it and I've had some great times with it, but it was never the same as the 360. Now I'm in college and I didn't bring any console with me so I wouldn't be distracted and my days of gaming all the time have come to an end. I've been thinking that when I go back home in November I'm gonna trade in my PS4 and instead of buying the PS5 I'm gonna get a 360. I know this may sound weird but I have my reasons. For one I'm not gonna be playing video games as much as I used to so it doesn't make sense to drop a ton of money on something I won't play very often. Another reason is how cheap and amazing the games are. I could play NCAA 14 which was one of my favorites growing up and the last college football game EA made. I was never allowed to play many mature rated games when I was a kid so another big reason to get a 360 is to play all the classic mature rated games I couldn't play when I was a kid. I really like the idea of this and 360s are pretty cheap these days but what do y'all think. Does the 360 hold up really well or is it not as fun as I'm remembering it. Also if I were to get one where should I buy it? I'm obviously not buying it from GameStop and the prices are pretty cheap on eBay but I'm not sure how I feel about buying it online. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/bmills34
    [link] [comments]

    Sick 360 collection

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Is this worth for collection? Older firmware as I know

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    really proud of these 360s i have, they turned out to be really great machines after i cleaned em up.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Best split screen games for 3 people?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I have all the cods and halos, just wondering what you guys would recommend for split screen games besides those titles.

    Edit- also not minecraft

    submitted by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 profiles all disappeared and the 360 is not letting me make a new one.

    Any thoughts on what could have caused this or what to do

    submitted by /u/nyelator67
    [link] [comments]

    Best Couch co-op Games?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Just got the ol' Xbox 360 out, and I wanna play some games with friends and family.

    I don't have internet connection where I plugged it, so what offline co-op games you have in mind? The games I have- Borderlands 2, Left4 Dead 2, Minecraft, Lego games, COD, etc. BTW, best games to get anyway ? Single player wise.

    submitted by /u/Dragoee
    [link] [comments]

    How's the performance on playing downloaded games installed to a USB flash drive?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I only have a 20GB HDD (for the original thicc model), which can hold like 2 games along with the cloud save cache. I do have some bigger flash drives that I used for games with mandatory installs like GTA V and that seemed to work okayish. Would installing full games (like DMC HD Collection) to a flash drive offer similar performance to installing to an HDD? Or will load times and such be significantly longer? That way I'd be free to use the HDD for the cloud cache, original Xbox game installs, and anything else that requires an HDD

    submitted by /u/TerkRockerfeller
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 #5 Florida 1 (2 Vs 1)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 games need to be on console streaming. Like, yesterday. Anyone else agree?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Somebody tell me that 360 games are coming to console streaming soon. Console streaming is working great for me, but I play mostly 360 games on my Xbox One, and it's driving my nuts that I can't continue my Fable series playthrough on my phone while I'm at work! What else am I supposed to do at work?

    submitted by /u/OneLittleSquirt
    [link] [comments]

    Elite freezing issues. Any ideas?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I've got an elite model 360, 120GB. Yesterday I started having issues with freezing. Playing NCAA 13 it would freeze going into a game in dynasty. I could sim past it and then it acted fine, but I tried getting into that particular game about 10 times. Tried to play some skyrim, it freezes at the start menu. Game is installed and disc is brand new. Can't even get into the game.

    I got aggravated so I loaded up Rocksmith and it played just fine. What is going on here?

    submitted by /u/loverofbooty73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment