• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Xbox One - I just hit 1 MILLION XBOX GAMERSCORE

    Xbox One - I just hit 1 MILLION XBOX GAMERSCORE


    I just hit 1 MILLION XBOX GAMERSCORE

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    This is my son (11y) playing Fortnite single handed. He was born with spasm and can therefore only use his right hand. I thought you guys appreciate this :).

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Having never played a Resident Evil game but being an Xbox (and Halo veteran) I saw an opportunity and I took it.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    First game to ever unlock all achievements on! I know it’s not a big achievement but I’m really happy :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Size Comparison

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Payed a total of $40 for all of these when GameStop Sweden went out of business a while ago. All brand new!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I made the Jared Leto joker controee, and I just finished my Heath Ledger joker design! I haven't finished modeling the guide button yet, or the controller color scheme yet. But I finished the faceplate engraving! Soon I'll post my JPheonix and MHamill designs too, and you can see the full set!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Snow and Bigby. 2 of my favourite characters from Telltale games of all time. Who else can’t wait for The Wolf Among is 2?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    FYI Best Buy has increased the Elite Series 2 Geek Squad Warranty cost to $59.99, up from $39.99

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Just went over to best buy and replaced my elite series 2 that I got on launch day in Nov 2019. The RB button was working 50% of the time and LT was starting to stick.

    I noticed the cost to re-up the warranty has increased from 39.99 to 59.99. They must have been losing a lot of money on returns/exchanges.

    submitted by /u/khanarx
    [link] [comments]

    Custom elite 2

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    The Behemoth I got in the mail yesterday for showoff Sunday!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Microtransactions Won't Be Aggressive, Will Get More DLC Than Witcher 3

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Idk how i did this, but i managed to get 77777 gamerscore

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Custom Elite Series 1. Joystick wore out within 6 months so I picked up soldering. Super happy with how it turned out.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Am glad

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Just reached 100k gamerscore!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    At this moment... etc

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Show off Sunday! A little late but I have rubber back and bluetooth on my titanfall controller... It's a classic but still sweet

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Custom order

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I ordered three bananas, but only got two

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I'm having a hard time explaining my issue to the MS support. So this happened:

    In July, I ordered three items from the xbox official gear store - a shirt, a hoodie and one of these great xbox pins. I got my package within a few days, but the PIN was missing - just the other to items were in the box (i searched really extensively). The included delivery note and the website said it should have been in this package (just one UPS tracking no.).

    So even if it's just a €8.99 item I called the support about the missing PIN, that I'll call banana #3 to make it even simpler:

    Me: Hello! I'm missing one of my three bananas for order #123.

    Service: So... We can see that you received your package on Friday. Maybe ask a neighbor.

    Me: No no, I got the package, but one banana was missing.

    Service: Allright. Perhaps we can fix this with our KB. Whats the problem with your device?

    Me: It's not a device, it's a banana, and it's missing.

    Service: If it's not working, you can send it back, and we see if we can repair it.

    Me: You don't get me, the banana #3 is missing in the box, there's nothing to repair.

    Service: No problem, you can send the device back and you'll get your money back.

    Me: I... can't send it back, because I never got my banana #3.

    Service: Hmm... I'll have to take this to 2nd level support, please wait.

    * two weeks later *

    Service: Hello! So, did you receive your device? Sometimes packages are delayed.

    Me: I did not receive my banana #3, as it should have been in the very first box I received.

    Service: Allright. I'll forward it to 2nd level support, please wait.

    * another four weeks later *

    Service: Hello! So we found out someone signed for your package using your name. Case closed.

    Me: ...

    Microsoft, you owe me a banana! 🍌

    submitted by /u/xxZeRoZxx
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is an improvement but why not just keep the achievements leaderboard with the rest of the achievements? Seems like a more logical location to me.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    See ya’ll on the ice.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment