• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Xbox - Halo Infinite’s Warthog

    Xbox - Halo Infinite’s Warthog


    Halo Infinite’s Warthog

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I customized a controller that I've had since the original Xbox one and gave it new life!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I've had my 360 Star Wars Edition since 2013 and only today I notice this quote inside the disc tray

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I make mechanical keyboard keycaps, made one for Xbox fans! :D

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    My first ever 100% on any game. I am the Goddamn Batman!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    It's now September. That is, it's now Fall; the season before Winter. I want to guarantee Santa nestles a Series X under my Christmas tree this year. Please (PLEASE) release the damn price so we can pre-order. Never have I tried so hard for a company to take my money; this is getting ridiculous. -_-

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    How do I fix my Xbox?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    The buttons on the actual console won't work, so I can only turn it on from the controller and I can't eject the disk. I've restarted it, updated it, and shut it down, nothing is working. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/GSX130481
    [link] [comments]

    Free Xbox live idk if they were used I already have gold

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Having trouble redeeming a code.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I'm trying to redeem a 3 month gold code, but whenever I put it in, it says to try again later.

    submitted by /u/DestroyerMacho
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to make trailers full screen in the store since they updated it?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Why should I stick with Xbox?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I have been with Xbox since the OG Xbox and upgrade each generation and have the One X now.

    I had the PS3 a few years back and play all 3 Uncharted and the first TLOU, but the other exclusives never really got me interested.

    Just got a PS4 Pro to play the PS exclusives I always wanted: Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man, God of War

    And holy cow, I am having a BLAST!

    I have been trying to remember which Xbox exclusive game gave me such joy.

    Halo - not a fan, Gears - meh, Forza - not a racing fan.

    I just want to play games and experience fantastic worlds and only Fable gave me that otherworldly feeling.

    Any other game series I love such as TES, RDR, Far Cry, Assassins Creed - they are multiplatform releases.

    I was saving up for the XSX and hoping games like Everwild and the new Fable are awesome. But Rare hasn't delivered in ages (I loved Conker and Kameo). And Fable is still a few years out.

    So do I want the best graphics, which I still believe the XSX will deliver or will I opt for the PS5 and get those sweet exclusives?

    For now I will enjoy the PS4 and wait for more news... I do dislike the PS4 controller though. 🙂

    submitted by /u/Ardhu_LXXIX
    [link] [comments]

    I payed for xbox live and it wont let me use it does anyone know why?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Where do I find a power brick that works in Europe?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've been racking my brain trying to find a place where I can buy a European power brick. Does anyone know where I can find one?

    submitted by /u/itjustworks2
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find reviews for certain games on updates xbox store?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I wanted to look at reviews for wasteland 3 since it's free for game pass, but there's no place for reviews in the page.

    I checked out the store for new games and only certain ones seem to have reviews while others just say new release.

    I'm assuming it's because they don't want people putting bad reviews without playing it, but I'm sure people can usually tell if a review is genuine or not.

    submitted by /u/StraightBars
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like wb games is no longer up for sale. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I need help with my Xbox account and my brother’s too.We have this weird issue where it’s like are account are copies or duplicates of each other.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    For some reason when I download a game, it will also download on my brothers account. If he deletes a game on his amount it will do the same for me. How can I fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the X1X Model 1787 is?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Game pass screwing with already owned games

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    So I bought a physical copy of FFXV Royal Edition a couple of years ago but never finished it, so last night I decided I should finally go back and finish it. But when I loaded up the game it was asking me to install all the DLC I already installed because of it being free with Game Pass, I figured it wouldn't be an issue because the DLC themselves only amount to like 20 gigs so it would take like five minutes max to install. After doing that I loaded into the game and I lost all the things that I got from having the Royal Edition (ie: the special weapons and character skins) and my game kept telling me I needed to install the packs to get those items even though I already did. Is this a known issue with having a physical copy of something and then playing it again after it being added to GP?

    Edit: I also loaded the game by putting the disc in my console not going through the digital version that you get with GP

    submitted by /u/Zombielover214
    [link] [comments]

    SWOS FREE ON KOREA STORE

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Controller advice for ancient person.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys I found earlier Xbox controllers to be more reliable, but wal mart controllers have been a steaming pile of broken buttons after little use (sometimes right when I buy them) . What is the best durable controller without spending a fortune?

    submitted by /u/Cphilbro
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding the name of an old indie zombie game.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So on Xbox 360 I remember seeing a trailer for an over the head zombie game. I believe the game was indie, but I'm not sure if it was ever released. I remember the game had a cartoon art style and showcased your character being able to use a large variety of weapons. It even showed an over world (for a few seconds) where you could select levels. I remember it showed you playing as a black man against hordes of zombies. This game looked so fun and I always really wanted to play it when I was younger and now it's driving me crazy that I can't remember the name of it. I think it was an indie game but I'm not entirely sure. If anyone on here can help me and find the name of this game I would really appreciate it, thanks.

    submitted by /u/John_Miller777878
    [link] [comments]

    360 and prime

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    If I create multiple profiles on prime how will it know which is mine

    When it loads up it just loads straight away on the 360 and does not have option to select or create profile

    On the Xbox one I get the select profile and create option

    submitted by /u/matts142
    [link] [comments]

    Busted controller

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    So my elite series 2 is completely destroyed like someone ran over it with a train destroyed. I believe it has a warranty and it hasn't been a year. Does a warranty cover that?

    submitted by /u/wexoar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment