• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - You guys seem to like my mail calls so I’ll keep bringing them :) included my gamertag for anyone who wants to add me!

    Xbox 360 - You guys seem to like my mail calls so I’ll keep bringing them :) included my gamertag for anyone who wants to add me!


    You guys seem to like my mail calls so I’ll keep bringing them :) included my gamertag for anyone who wants to add me!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, I got him.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I hydro dipped the best part of my childhood today! I was planning on doing the faceplate as well but I couldn’t find a torx small enough for the price I wanted. It is what is is, I sure like it!. I have many more controllers and plan to do this same dip on em.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Made Xbox 360 logo on Forza Motorsport 4 for Xbox 360. What do you guys think of it?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Anyone know the price of this?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hitman: Absolution - Xbox 360 - Part 02

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    PSA: You have to redeem Games with Gold by manually googling the Xbox 360 Marketplace now.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    The new Xbox Store does not give you a 360 license, only the new temporary Xbox One/ Series license.

    Google the game's name plus "xbox 360" and it should be the first result. We''l see how long Microsoft keeps that old store live... :/

    submitted by /u/Vok250
    [link] [comments]

    Getting original Xbox 360 gamerpics on XB1

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Basically years ago if you had set up your Xbox live profile pre Xbox one and never changed the gamerpic when signing into XB1 you'd have the original pic and it would be shrunk down with a matching coloured background.

    Since the 360 Xbox live account creation doesn't work anymore is obtaining this rare format of gamerpic even possible now days? I'm looking to try obtain it but haven't had any luck so far.

    Any help would be much appreciated as I'm aiming to make this account in question 360 games only whilst being able to maintain the now rare profile pic format on XB1 as well for preservation sake.

    submitted by /u/Netzekt
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have any tips for this? I tried both a HDMI and AV cable but no use its still red

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Got this bad boy.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    is https://xboxcraftmod.com/xbox-360-jailbreak/ real?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Trying to download account and it basically freezes when it gets to “Downloading your game info” anybody know how I can fix this?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Controller options?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    What are the options for 360 controllers? There are cheap options on eBay but they're all clearly third party controllers. What route is advised for getting a 360 controller? Should you only stick to first party?

    submitted by /u/alexmason32
    [link] [comments]

    Just unlocked my favourite gamer profile pic

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Which video game is this froM

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    My friend constantly says "I will lead the attack" in a funny/weird voice and swears he heard it from a video game - according to said friend, "I will lead the attack" is one of the four commands you can issue your army. Another command is "raise shields" is defensive stance.

    He thought it was bladestorm but it wasn't....hoping the reddit bless us to remember what game this is from?

    I need to confirm if my friend needs to be admitted to the psych ward or not?

    submitted by /u/holyguacamolex3
    [link] [comments]

    Asks me to unlock full game even though i have the disc, Capcom Digital Collection. Any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Recommendation for car battle games(like twisted metal)? Are there any for the 360?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    What are some ways you can record game play without a capture card?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, hoping you can help an old man figure out XBOX emulation on a 360

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I recently dug out some old gaming gear and wanted to play a couple of original Xbox games on my 360. At some point, my internal HDD was removed and I'm left with the 4 gig of onboard

    I e read that original Xbox removable drives with the emulation software are getting very hard to find. Is there a workaround involving a removable USB drive (download the emulation code, etc) that can be utilized. Or am I to the point of buying a used system with the original drive?

    Any help would go a long way to get me running again

    submitted by /u/BucsandCanes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment