• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - MFR 2005-09-28 - The oldest Xbox 360 I've ever owned, manufactured just 2 weeks after production started! (And, yes, it still works!)

    Xbox 360 - MFR 2005-09-28 - The oldest Xbox 360 I've ever owned, manufactured just 2 weeks after production started! (And, yes, it still works!)


    MFR 2005-09-28 - The oldest Xbox 360 I've ever owned, manufactured just 2 weeks after production started! (And, yes, it still works!)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    After Some Confusion, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game Is Coming Back [UPDATED]

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    360 store been changing, no one notices

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I don't get it, why does nobody talk about how they've been removing games from the 360 store or not putting the full game that you searched for first in the results. Back when the 360 was the main console before the release of the Xbox One, there was way more games, along with demos actually having the picture when they're installed in your "My games"

    submitted by /u/Gvbe5
    [link] [comments]

    I am trying to play my fallout 3 goty dlcs but I get this message, does anyone have any tips on how to get it working?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Can't perform action? NEED FALLOUT NOW

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I installed Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360, but I can't find the game anywhere except "Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games & Apps" and the icon for it is a yellow exclamation point. When I try to delete the file so I can re-download it just says "cannot perform action. There was a problem performing this action". I tried restarting the Xbox and tried deleting over and over but get the same message every time.

    I just finished a long ass, stressful ass, whack ass day of school and just wanna freaking play!!!!! How the FRICK do I get this shit to work???

    submitted by /u/Avatar_Kyoshi_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn x ray off BO1

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I cant turn it off. Nothin was in options/setting can someone help me out

    submitted by /u/LucasOrSomething
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use account balance to purchase a game?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to purchase a game on the 360 marketplace.

    The game is 1,025 yen and I have 1,606 yen in my balance. I was able to use some of my balance to get a new username, but I can't use the balance to buy a game? It want's a credit card.. (no thanks).

    How can I use my balance?

    submitted by /u/NicheTHPS
    [link] [comments]

    720p or 1080p

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Just picked up a 360 S and trying to figure out the best display for it. Should I get a 720p or 1080p FHD tv? Which one looks best when playing the games?

    It will be in my game room so putting it on my 4K big screen not an option, plus I always hear older systems look bad on big 4K screens

    submitted by /u/All_Rise2019
    [link] [comments]

    Dont know if this is the right place. LOT of 360 games to sell

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    If this isnt the right place for this post I apologize, let me know and Ill move it.

    So I've been holding onto my collection for a while, probobly have upwards of 100 games, kinect, accessories and all that jazz. I'm not trying to become a millionaire but was hoping to get more than the local game stores so shamelessly offer. Also I'm super ODD so pretty much every game has all box items and is in great shape. Hell some even have the receipt from when I bought the game.

    I can make a list of everything. Just let me know know

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Defile85
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to set a deadzone on the 360 wired controller on PC?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    The problem is the sticks are super sensitive which I think is a problem with most if not all 360 controllers. It makes some games very problematic with this issue. Is there anyway to fix this issue systemwide? Perhaps a custom driver? The only fix I've found so far is using a program called Duranzo but it only works for certain games. I'd really like to keep using this controller. There must be some way to set the deadzones.

    submitted by /u/Calavera87
    [link] [comments]

    Finally added these to the collection. Weekend is sorted!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Arcade cab with 360 in it

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    So I am building an arcade cabinet. I will have a pc and an Xbox 360 S in it....So the Xbox will be in an enclosed cabinet...I plan on cutting some vents in the back and sides for ventilation. My question is, since yall are the xbox experts, do yall think I should also install a fan?

    submitted by /u/hyunchris
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get rid of a game with gold

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    So I'm playing xbox 360 and playing fable 3. I no longer have gold, and have bad internet.

    Everynow and then i will get disconnected from xbox live, with a popup saying "disconnected from xbox live. Reconnect in 10 minutes to continue" this will continue every minute until it forces me to resign in.

    I'm wondering if i can just buy fable 3 so i don't need to constantly be connected to xbox live to play it. Is there anyway to essentially get rid of the free version of fable 3 to buy it again?

    submitted by /u/le_box_o_treats
    [link] [comments]

    Warzone Trickshot Montage #Faze5

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Why is the quality so low on my Xbox 360 s?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    So I fixed my Xbox 360 and tried logging back into my account. However, after logging in it didn't let me choose my avatar that had all my games. It didn't show up the only avatars that showed up were 2 avatars I was unfamiliar with.

    submitted by /u/kashie_2003
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim RGH

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    is there a way to rgh an slim without opening the console if theres not how to rgh it.i just want to play some naruto and gta 4 games for free lol

    submitted by /u/UchihaSasori
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment