• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Xbox - Rainbow Six Siege will run at 4k/120fps on next gen consoles. The upgrade will be free to all players who own the game on current gen consoles.

    Xbox - Rainbow Six Siege will run at 4k/120fps on next gen consoles. The upgrade will be free to all players who own the game on current gen consoles.


    Rainbow Six Siege will run at 4k/120fps on next gen consoles. The upgrade will be free to all players who own the game on current gen consoles.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    All 620 Windows games that have achievements - 4.6tb

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X will support Dolby Vision HDR for gaming

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I made an amoled wallpaper from project xcloud founding member badge

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S pre-orders at Best Buy Canada go live Sept 22 at 8AM PDT / 11AM EST

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Tittle says it all. Enjoy and good luck!!

    submitted by /u/Scarr64
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with my Xbox One X due to the next gen consoles coming out soon?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I've seen all the news of the next gen consoles recently and am not sure what to do with the Xbox One X I have right now. For some context, I have a 4K tv and am also looking into getting a PC for gaming in the next few months.

    One issue I'm having is deciding between the Series S and Series X since I have a 4K tv (which sways me towards the Series X), but I am also looking at getting a gaming a PC (which sways me towards the Series S because I feel like I won't need a PC and a powerful, top of the line console like the Series X).

    Either way I still feel like I should sell my One X before the new consoles come out to get some return on it, but I am also debating on hanging onto the One X for a bit longer because I don't really have any issues with it and wait until these next gen consoles start to go on sale down the road.

    I realize that these are very much so first world problems, but I don't want to overspend or have an unnecessarily overkill setup if I don't need one.

    submitted by /u/ashaggs
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix this

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    XSX lack of Optical Port means I may have to buy a new amp? Any ideas?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    My current set up is as follows. Xbox > HDMI Cable > TV + Xbox > Optical Cable > Amplifier.

    As the XSX won't have an optical port, I'll have to use the HDMI passthrough on my amp to get sound through my sound system and the picture back to my TV. But my amp won't support 4K, HDR or the FPS of the XSX. Which is why I don't do it that way now.

    Xbox's commitment to make sure I can continue to use all of my accessories is a little hollow when I'm suddenly faced with a £600 amp purchase :-(

    Unless, of course there is another way round it?

    If I use a HDMI splitter to carry the picture to my TV and the sound to my amp, will I have to find a splitter that can handle 4k, HDR and the high FPS? Or does this not matter? In terms of the picture, will I add anything significant to the latency if my picture is passing through a splitter and an Amp on its way to my TV?

    submitted by /u/SHN378
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one internet problems

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So I usually use my mobile hotspot to play or anything on my Xbox but other than that I put it on the internet, but my mom always tells me to get off my Xbox cause it's using all the internet, and yesterday she was fed up with how slow our internet is, so she some how found something saying if my mobile hotspot is too weak it will also connect to the internet and use that, I couldn't find anything related to that, but just to be safe is it true? The question in short: If my mobile hotspot for my Xbox one is too weak, does my Xbox automatically connect to the internet and use that?

    submitted by /u/doctorsquats
    [link] [comments]

    Help please my xbox is pretty much fucked

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Still confused about the all access upgrade option helps simply need to know, when I upgrade do I only need to pay the price of the series x for 6 months when I upgrade(assuming I was approved for the upgrade and followed everything properly) or do you start a new 24 month credit contract

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Edit: I know I'll pretty much be starting a new credit when I upgrade I just need to know if I'll be paying for 6 months or the full 2 years again

    submitted by /u/Mr-lamelaine
    [link] [comments]

    Services explained

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    So what are you thinking... Series X or S?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I have been debating with myself for a while. I want to go all out but the cheaper price does entice me. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RyGuyIsLiveTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Will ALL games run and load better on Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm aware that games 'optimized' for the Series X will run smoother and load faster but what about games that are NOT optimized? For instance, Fallout 4 and Far Cry 5 are not optimized for Series X but will they still load faster and run smoother?

    submitted by /u/Waldo2518
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Is Xbox going to start supporting USB Headsets with the new S and X series?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    One thing that has always bothered me is that Xbox refuses to support USB headsets outside of a few licensed products. I own a corsair void pro wireless which is a nice Wireless headset with a USB dongle, it works perfect on my PC and PS4 but xbox refuses to add driver support for it and its honestly a shame.

    For all the good things Xbox is trying to do for their customers this feels like a huge misstep to me.

    submitted by /u/dwarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the xbox series s if I already have a one x?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Taco Bell and Xbox giving away consoles again.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    How do I fix this

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Is there any way to see my owner games on a mobile?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I'm in an iPhone and I would love to see what Xbox games I own

    submitted by /u/timcatuk
    [link] [comments]

    Are those GPU cards on ebay worth buying?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    There are currently $40 cards for 1 year of GPU available on ebay that sounds way to good to be true. Has anyone bought cards from there before? I don't know if want to do the All Access financing for the series X because there are almost always sales each year that give GPU for half off or close to and if you end up doing that you save way more than the $20 that the all access would save.

    submitted by /u/loxim
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know a fix to this? I can't download nor update games in less than a day, even though they are fairly small

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 won’t continue updating but doesn’t showa error code

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So I wanted to open my old 360 and play some pf the games I played years ago. It was all fine, all of the original things were working greatly. But when I wanted to download my new profile, system update got notified and it said that I won't be able to acces anything in Xbox Live until I do the update. So I started. At first it got stuck without downloading anything. I tried a couple of times. I closed the Xbox and removed the hard drive. I cleaned everything. I tried to do one with wired amd wireless connection. But it just stopped at the very beginning, middle, a little bith back from the middle or somewhere near the end. I tried downloading it from the various places in Xbox dashboard (such as profiles, market etc.). It never finished it and it won't show an error code. Sometimes it makes very little progress in 20ish minutes. Should I wait for hours or should I do something else? Please help me.

    submitted by /u/DenXOffWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Longevity of Marvel’s Avengers?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I'm used to grindier games that have end game aspects like borderlands, the division, and destiny. How long do you think Avengers would be playable and challenging?

    submitted by /u/B-Johnson1982
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment