• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Gf just found this lot at a garage sale... $11, not bad

    Xbox 360 - Gf just found this lot at a garage sale... $11, not bad


    Gf just found this lot at a garage sale... $11, not bad

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone happen to have one of these? Never knew the existed u too the other day I saw one being sold on eBay for $3000+

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Gotta love how the arcade disc still utilises the Blades dash

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    360S (250gb) with controller, power supply, and these 3 titles for $50. Check Facebook marketplace, folks!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 just died today after a good 9 years of service

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Every time I boot up Halo 3, it loads slower than the last, should I be worried?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Every time I start halo 3 and choose "resume solo game" the loading time to start the game last a very long time, and increases with time, should I be worried about this, or is there nothing wrong?

    submitted by /u/bluezip4412
    [link] [comments]

    7.8 Billion people in the world and I'm the only one person in Over G Fighters waiting for other gamer... u_u

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    What the heck is going on with my connection?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Anybody got any free xbox games they dont mind shipping because I'm broke dm me

    submitted by /u/12BILLY34
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Controllers?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Are there any places that you can send in an xbox 360 controller to have it modified with extra buttons on the back or anything like that? Came across my old controller and just missed the feel of it. Wanted to see if there's any way to upgrade it for fun.

    submitted by /u/LARZofMARZ
    [link] [comments]

    My achievements broke

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I had beat level 12 of lego batman sometime ago offline, but recently a replayed the game online and I now have all the achievements for beating levels 1-15 on the 360 but on the xbox app it says i haven't got the level 12 achievement yet

    Sorry my wording is probably confusing but does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/Hadster6
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox was on its side and did this to the disk (Forza Motorsport 4 limited edition version) Anyone know how to fix this or a different better place to ask how to fix this

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Is it possible to just buy a day or two of live?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I've been looking online but I can't find single day love cards. Me and my sister found our old Xbox360 and want to play gta5 live but we're only going to play a day or two before giving the PlayStation to our cousin, where can I find this?

    submitted by /u/sweetpea_lilme
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use the Xbox 360 controller on Android, why?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I'm using an otg cable, but it doesn't recognize it. What do I need to do?

    submitted by /u/Zaiol
    [link] [comments]

    Disassembly issues

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hey all. I finally decided to get around to taking apart my old red ringed Xenon and seeing if I'll be able to fix it. But I can't get those stupid back clamps off, they keep popping back into place. I'm using a tiny flathead screwdriver. How have you guys dealt with the issue?

    submitted by /u/Sonypony6
    [link] [comments]

    Buying 360 games with gift card

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Okay so of course Google is being annoying af. Every time I search this question all it does is show results about buying 360 on the one marketplace. There's more to xbox than just the one, idc about the one and I don't even have a one 🤦🏽‍♂️ my question is how can I buy xbox 360 games on the Xbox 360 marketplace with a gift card? Apparently (and stupidly) you can't but there has to be some kinda workaround for this stupid limitation?

    submitted by /u/MinnesotaHighness
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an arcade game

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    There was an arcade game that i can't remember the name of that i always played with my mates so i'm basically going to have to describe the game.

    There was a long row of characters and 1 player was like a sniper while the others blended in with the group. The players who were part of group had to blend in with the many AI players as they walked along the room. You couldn't walk any faster or any slower than the group or else the player who was the sniper would know it's you.

    That is literally all i can remember from the game cause it was years ago but if any of you have suggestions on what it might that would be great.

    submitted by /u/theninthplusone
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 4 Connection Issues?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    So I decided to revisit Halo 4 yesterday, largely to get another side-by-side with how it is in MCC (but also to see if i could get the remaining Majestic DLC achievements to auto-pop like the others, which i could not) but the multiplayer keeps disconnecting me claiming that i'm not connected to Live, that it couldn't get matchmaking data from the XBL servers, or it just flat-out auto changes my network to local instead of Live. I never had these problems last year when i tried this. Is it because i'm playing it on Xbox One perhaps?

    Granted the multiplayer has really died down (every playlist is literally dead aside from Big Team which caps out at 45-80 in off hours and 100-170 in prime hours, though if you're lucky you can do regular slayer)

    submitted by /u/Coolman_Rosso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment